Offline Mods does not work

Started by Dekagoodie, February 27, 2019, 06:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekagoodie

Can anyone help me with this? When I turn on my computer its never hooked up to online. When I open Rimworld none of the mods show up, only the core. How can this be fixed?

Kirby23590

When you are offline or don't have any internet connection to steam, all the workshop mods will magically disappear until you get back online, depends on what game but except for rimworld.

Try using Fluffy's Mod Manager and use that to create local copies of the mods you're using so that if you are going to play offline, so that at least you can still play with those mods without internet connection or when playing rimworld in steam offline! ;D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Dekagoodie

Dekagoodie

Quote from: Kirby23590 on February 27, 2019, 09:12:13 PM
When you are offline or don't have any internet connection to steam, all the workshop mods will magically disappear until you get back online, depends on what game but except for rimworld.
Thanks!!
Try using Fluffy's Mod Manager and use that to create local copies of the mods you're using so that if you are going to play offline, so that at least you can still play with those mods without internet connection or when playing rimworld in steam offline! ;D