[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoImageAvailable

BTW something I keep noticing is a lot of the helmets have a "mental break threshold 0" effect on them. Is that some kind of leftover or did you actually intend them to set the threshold to that value? Because as it stands it is adjusting it by 0 points, meaning its doing nothing.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Dragoon

(I hope this does not spark another can you add it! en mas thing) Have you ever thought about starcraft ghost,and or spectre armor?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Shinzy

Quote from: Dragoon on November 09, 2014, 10:48:50 PM
(I hope this does not spark another can you add it! en mas thing) Have you ever thought about starcraft ghost,and or spectre armor?

If I (and likely will at some point) make one really generic skin tight suit with glowy bits it would pretty much cover all the futuristic armor from almost every game ever ;D

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on November 09, 2014, 05:44:30 PM
BTW something I keep noticing is a lot of the helmets have a "mental break threshold 0" effect on them. Is that some kind of leftover or did you actually intend them to set the threshold to that value? Because as it stands it is adjusting it by 0 points, meaning its doing nothing.
OH! yes =P those need really "high" value (compared to the others) to see any change in the stat and I wasn't honestly even too sure to which direction I should make the change to be beneficial to you =P so I just left them on the apparel so I can easier find them when I feel like figuring it out ;D some of them I wanted to be "warm" -> wearer don't break mentally so easy - if I remember any of my logic behind any of that (I mean I'm constantly very much confused about everything at all times all the time)

so few of them will be for the A8 the others has mental threshold because they make you total badarse but meh =P Also because I couldn't think of anything else to put on them ::) So just for the sake of being there (The best reason)

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Shinzy on November 10, 2014, 09:02:01 AM
OH! yes =P those need really "high" value (compared to the others) to see any change in the stat and I wasn't honestly even too sure to which direction I should make the change to be beneficial to you =P so I just left them on the apparel so I can easier find them when I feel like figuring it out ;D some of them I wanted to be "warm" -> wearer don't break mentally so easy - if I remember any of my logic behind any of that (I mean I'm constantly very much confused about everything at all times all the time)

so few of them will be for the A8 the others has mental threshold because they make you total badarse but meh =P Also because I couldn't think of anything else to put on them ::) So just for the sake of being there (The best reason)

Its just added to the wearer's threshold so if you want to lower it you need to use negative values, e.g. if the gas mask is supposed to lower it by 5 points you should put -5 instead of 0.05 there. Then if you add it to some wussie colonist with a threshold of 30% it'll set it to 30 - 5 = 25%.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Shinzy

Great neeews everyone! I've fixed the poison slime pipes the coated bug! and by fixing I mean got rid of it entirely
The light power armors are now made from their very own material which can be made in the fabricator after the Metal structural ID card is purchased from the trader!
Schematic for it isn't needed anymore (Can't use it =P) but is used for the crafting of normal power armor

there's a lot of pants, and cupla hats and pair of gloves you can wear under the other ones!

And don't worry everyone! =P Imma not update this again for a bit now, incase you've gotten fed up with too many updates in too short time! So don't go finding anything hoplessly wrong with this version, okay?

Apparello v1.3.8
-----------------
Added - Craftable powerarmors
- Melohydrine (Orange stuff for apparel)
- Metals! (Xinite, Elotritum, Strontium and Devilstone - For light power armor (walls, too))
- Datacard for metal fabrication
- Shimmering Crown
- multiple set of pants
- Pair of gloves

Changes - More coverage changes on apparel
- L pow armor protects shoulders too
- Infiltrator headgear covers eyes
- Shoulderpads are less effective!
- Schematic bundle's name changed & isn't used in crafting light power amor anymore
- Changed all (or let's face it, changed most) of the Mental Threshold bonuses on hats to actually do something (thanks N.I.A!)

Note: Found out there's no bodygroup that covers mouth/jaw/teeth aside for the FullHead one, so remember! Scarves do not protect from bullets

Evul

superiorx

Thank you so much for the update, Shinzy. The latest additions to Apparello look great :D

Igabod

Quote from: Shinzy on November 10, 2014, 03:04:42 PM
And don't worry everyone! =P Imma not update this again for a bit now, incase you've gotten fed up with too many updates in too short time! So don't go finding anything hoplessly wrong with this version, okay?

Does this mean we won't be getting Stormtrooper Armor any time soon?

I tried my hand at making the helmet but it sucked. Turned out nothing like the one above. I hate to even think what my attempt at the side view would have looked like.

Shinzy

Quote from: Igabod on November 10, 2014, 11:26:08 PM
Quote from: Shinzy on November 10, 2014, 03:04:42 PM

Does this mean we won't be getting Stormtrooper Armor any time soon?

It's on my list of the 'famous apparel' in the 'very questionable category' along with the darth vader, commander keen, bomberman and some others =P
(cause I really don't know how I'd get them fit in there as some sort of 'legit' thing) =P I mean I did manage (to my opinion) very well with the megaman's helmet. but some things I may just have to do separately (or simply hide them to be only spawned through dev mode -> batman's cowl, which is just more waste of space than anything)

Anyhow Darth Revan's mask is the likeliest starwars related addition I'd do and also rubbery/plastic jar jar binx mask!
And you're welcome SupX!

skullywag

Could do a movie and game pack. Then you dont pollute this mod and people can still be too short to be a stormtrooper if they want to.

Also is this my copypasta update?  Ive seen that ultra high tech card thingy before...;)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Killaim

jar jar binx mask if made should have a +5000 damage received - and everyone near the weared should auto target him/her

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on November 11, 2014, 03:54:54 AM
Could do a movie and game pack. Then you dont pollute this mod and people can still be too short to be a stormtrooper if they want to.

Also is this my copypasta update?  Ive seen that ultra high tech card thingy before...;)

That was the 1.3.6 update! *poke* you're two updates too late! this ultra high tech card is recolour of the orange one you've seen =P

Ptolisgoodguy

why not some of the power armours from the fallout games.
heck you could make the raiders wear raider armour from that game.
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

Shinzy

Quote from: Ptolisgoodguy on November 11, 2014, 11:04:25 AM
why not some of the power armours from the fallout games.
heck you could make the raiders wear raider armour from that game.

those are on the 'feasible category' on my list =P along with other things like space marine/Isaac Clarke/ the 'enclave' power armor/ Halo/ Xcom Power suit + all the other Xcom ones (already made the 'coveralls' from that =P) And the ones from Steam Marines

But looking at after you remove the legs and arms from most of them all is left is very big shoulderpads so I've started to think I'll probably end up making one generic one that combines most of them together and maybe make couple variations of that one (Helmets are ofcourse different thing!)
But first I kinda wanan focus more on the animal/job specific gear

Cause the game is really, really lacking in cannibals in aprons and chefhats

Killaim