[1.3] Children and Pregnancy - v4.1.0

Started by GhostData, March 22, 2020, 04:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidfu

Quote from: MrGrumblier on August 19, 2020, 10:42:26 AM
Love this mod but I'm having an issue with crying animals all over the map. This is giving my pawns the crying baby debuff. Is it just me or are others having this issue? I've forced the mod to read as 1.2 compatible.

so u using a 1.1 mod thats super complicatrd code on 1.2 and u here complaing its not working and expect him to fix a bug on a mod he hasnt updated yet?

dont give bad bug reports if u using the mod wrong. u just waste the mod authors time

MrGrumblier

Quote from: sidfu on August 19, 2020, 02:05:28 PM

so u using a 1.1 mod thats super complicatrd code on 1.2 and u here complaing its not working and expect him to fix a bug on a mod he hasnt updated yet?

dont give bad bug reports if u using the mod wrong. u just waste the mod authors time

How am I using the mod wrong? I merely added 1.2 to the about so the game wouldn't give an error report. I think that it is up to the author to determine if I am wasting his time. Since the 1.2 update had very little impact on the majority of existing 1.1 mods, it might actually be useful information for when the author works on his 1.2 update. Your objection adds nothing to the discussion.

sidfu

Quote from: MrGrumblier on August 19, 2020, 04:47:11 PM
Quote from: sidfu on August 19, 2020, 02:05:28 PM

How am I using the mod wrong? I merely added 1.2 to the about so the game wouldn't give an error report. I think that it is up to the author to determine if I am wasting his time. Since the 1.2 update had very little impact on the majority of existing 1.1 mods, it might actually be useful information for when the author works on his 1.2 update. Your objection adds nothing to the discussion.

u dont keep track of the mod scene i see. only some mods didnt have major changes. some  had to do major work to get working. but thats not the issue
the issue here is that your asking the mod author to fix a bug on a currently unsupported version that he has said he dont have time right now to update to. if u where recompiling it then adding the 1.2 to help him that's different.

u shouldn't be asking a mod author to fix a bug that you are causing by not using it on supported version. its that simple.but ill stop here no reason to talk about it anymore

Meester

Quote from: Tragix on August 18, 2020, 11:19:39 AM
These are issues I can only fix if I can replicate them. Things that might help me replicate:
Race and Age of the pawn having problems
Exact piece of equipment that causes the problem
Mod (preferably linked) that adds the equipment

I imagine some mods are directly conflicting when it comes to patches or rendering, so each case will have to be looked at independently

Well the pawn [8 years] was probably carrying a shield from Combat Shields [which also has a sci-fi add-on] and was possibly Dual Wielding with the Dual Wield mod. But yes after all the apparel was gone their body appeared again as normal. Might have had underwear from the UnderWhere mod and an ammo pack from Ammunition [which has now been replaced by Attrition]. Ill have to wait until the next child soldier comes along to avoid making speculation.

Meester

It seems to me after testing that Dye Vat - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740002420, which adds different coloured clothes both to make and to npcs makes the pink squares appear on children as well as UnderWhere - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1870010563&searchtext=underwhere.

Canute

Tragix,
just a notify for you
Quote from: sumghai on August 23, 2020, 12:07:04 AM

Quote from: RibDibbington on August 22, 2020, 04:43:03 PMit's not compatible with "Children and Pregnancy." Specifically, anyone actively giving birth who is put into a MedPod will have the pod spontaneously erase the pregnancy entirely! For as long as it takes in game (IRL equivalent time), that's... a problem. Anyway, I know it's not your fault, but it's something to consider when using this mod with others that cause novel health conditions for pawns. The MedPod is GOING to erase those conditions.
If those hediffs are not diseases, injuries or other "bad" conditions, it's up to the mod author to correctly tag their hediffs with vanilla RimWorld's <isBad>false</isBad>.

Perhaps I should write some tutorials on the GitHub wiki.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=52644.msg482378#msg482378
The Medipod from that mod treat pregnant as a wurm-parasit (like it basicly are refering to Dr.House) and remove it ! :-)

RibDibbington

Thanks, Canute. I was just about to reply here with that information. Already lost one kid and was thinking of manually editing the hediffs myself before my other pregnant colonists hopped into MedPods, too.

hades7600

Is it currently not compatiable at all with 1.2? I miss this mod so much. Though I hope Tragix is doing well :)

malistaticy

Quote from: hades7600 on August 28, 2020, 08:11:43 AM
Is it currently not compatiable at all with 1.2? I miss this mod so much. Though I hope Tragix is doing well :)
this version of Babies & Children works mostly - the only issue is that child prisoners dont seem to get fed automatically, so you'll have to manually drop a meal in there every now and then. Oh, and it relies on you having a seperate mod for pregnancy, so thats something to be aware of

GhostData

3.3.1 released
https://gitlab.com/Tragix/children-and-pregnancy-collab/-/releases/v3.3.1

This is just a recompile for 1.2. As far as I can tell at a glance, there weren't any breaking changes in 1.2, but I didn't have time to do thorough testing for each feature. If anything isn't working as expected, let me know and drop a log and I can look into it.

Ashilstraza

I'm getting an error related to Harmony patching on loading into the game with 3.3.1 and Rimworld 1.2. This seems to be happening with just the minimum required mods.

It looks like the exception is happening at ILs.InsertRange(list4[0] + 1, list5); because list4 is empty. I went ran 3.3.1 with 1.1 and it did not have the exception and list4 was populated.

dnSpy stack at exception:
mscorlib.dll!System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(System.ExceptionArgument argument = index, System.ExceptionResource resource = ArgumentOutOfRange_Index) (IL=0x0029)
mscorlib.dll!System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException() (IL≈0x0004)
mscorlib.dll!System.Collections.Generic.List<int>.this[int].get(int index = 0x00000000) (IL≈0x0009)
> data-000000001B1AF190!RimWorldChildren.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnInternal_Patch.RenderPawnInternal_Transpiler(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction> instructions = {RimWorldChildren.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnInternal_Patch.<RenderPawnInternal_Transpiler>d__4}, System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator ILgen) (IL≈0x07C5)
mscorlib.dll!System.Collections.Generic.List<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>.List(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction> collection = {RimWorldChildren.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnInternal_Patch.<RenderPawnInternal_Transpiler>d__4}) (IL≈0x0078)
System.Core.dll!System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction> source = {RimWorldChildren.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnInternal_Patch.<RenderPawnInternal_Transpiler>d__4}) (IL≈0x0019)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler.GetResult(System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator generator = {MonoMod.Utils.Cil.ILGeneratorProxy<MonoMod.Utils.Cil.CecilILGenerator>}, System.Reflection.MethodBase method = {System.Reflection.MonoMethod}) (IL≈0x0051)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.MethodBodyReader.FinalizeILCodes(HarmonyLib.Emitter emitter = {HarmonyLib.Emitter}, System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Reflection.MethodInfo> transpilers = {System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>}, System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Reflection.Emit.Label> endLabels = {System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Reflection.Emit.Label>}, out bool hasReturnCode = false) (IL≈0x015C)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.MethodCopier.Finalize(HarmonyLib.Emitter emitter = {HarmonyLib.Emitter}, System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Reflection.Emit.Label> endLabels = {System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Reflection.Emit.Label>}, out bool hasReturnCode = false) (IL≈0x000F)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher.CreateReplacement(out System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<int, HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction> finalInstructions = null) (IL≈0x021A)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper(System.Reflection.MethodBase original = {System.Reflection.MonoMethod}, HarmonyLib.PatchInfo patchInfo = {HarmonyLib.PatchInfo}) (IL≈0x0059)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ProcessPatchJob(HarmonyLib.PatchJobs<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>.Job job = {HarmonyLib.PatchJobs<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>.Job}) (IL≈0x0165)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes(ref System.Reflection.MethodBase lastOriginal = {System.Reflection.MonoMethod}) (IL≈0x009D)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch() (IL≈0x005A)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0(System.Type type = {System.RuntimeType}) (IL≈0x0007)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do<System.Type>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.Type> sequence = {System.RuntimeType[0x000000BF]}, System.Action<System.Type> action = {System.Action<System.Type>}) (IL≈0x0014)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll(System.Reflection.Assembly assembly = {System.Reflection.MonoAssembly}) (IL≈0x0012)
data-000000001AFF6950!HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll() (IL≈0x001D)
data-000000001B1AF190!RimWorldChildren.HarmonyPatcher.HarmonyPatcher() (IL≈0x000C)
mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(System.IntPtr type) (IL=???)
mscorlib.dll!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(System.RuntimeTypeHandle type = {System.RuntimeTypeHandle}) (IL≈0x002A)
Assembly-CSharp.dll!Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll() (IL≈0x001A)
Assembly-CSharp.dll!Verse.PlayDataLoader.<>c.<DoPlayLoad>b__4_2() (IL≈0x000A)
Assembly-CSharp.dll!Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished() (IL≈0x007D)
Assembly-CSharp.dll!Verse.LongEventHandler.UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent() (IL≈0x009E)
Assembly-CSharp.dll!Verse.LongEventHandler.LongEventsUpdate(out bool sceneChanged = false) (IL≈0x0029)
Assembly-CSharp.dll!???
Assembly-CSharp.dll!Verse.Root_Entry.Update() (IL≈0x0001)

Error Log: (https://pastebin.com/vZyHTeNv)
Log uploaded on Sunday, August 30, 2020, 7:48:19 AM
Loaded mods:
Harmony(brrainz.harmony)[mv:1.0.4.0]: 0Harmony(2.0.2), HarmonyMod(1.0.4)
Core(Ludeon.RimWorld): (no assemblies)
HugsLib(UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib)[ov:8.0.1]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:1.2.0.1), HugsLib(av:1.0.0,fv:8.0.1)
Children and Pregnancy(children.and.pregnancy): 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:2.0.1), RimWorldChildren(1.0.7546.19081)

Active Harmony patches:
Alert_ColonistsIdle.get_IdleColonists: post: RimWorldChildren.Alert_ColonistsIdle_IdleColonists_Patch.IdleColonists_Getter_Patch
ApparelGraphicRecordGetter.TryGetGraphicApparel: TRANS: RimWorldChildren.ApparelGraphicRecordGetter_TryGetGraphicApparel_Patch.TryGetGraphicApparel_Transpiler
DebugWindowsOpener.DevToolStarterOnGUI: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.DevToolStarterOnGUI_Patch.ExtendButtonsWindow
DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.DebugWindowsOpener_Patch.DrawAdditionalButtons
Dialog_Options.DoWindowContents: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.Dialog_Options_Patch.ReplaceModOptionsButton
EditWindow_Log.DoMessagesListing: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.EditWindow_Log_Patch.ExtraLogWindowButtons
Game.DeinitAndRemoveMap: post: HugsLib.Patches.Game_DeinitAndRemoveMap_Patch.MapRemovalHook
Game.FillComponents: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.Game_FillComponents_Patch.GameInitializationHook
Game.FinalizeInit: post: HugsLib.Patches.Game_FinalizeInit_Patch.WorldLoadedHook
HealthAIUtility.ShouldSeekMedicalRestUrgent: PRE: RimWorldChildren.ShouldSeekMedicalRestUrgent_Patch.ShouldSeekMedicalRestUrgent_Prefix
JobDriver_Wear.MakeNewToils: PRE: RimWorldChildren.Wear_Override.JobDriver_Wear_Patch
JobGiver_PackFood.TryGiveJob: post: RimWorldChildren.PackFood_Override.TryGiveJob_Postfix
JobGiver_SocialFighting.TryGiveJob: post: RimWorldChildren.JobGiver_SocialFighting_TryGiveJob_Patch.TryGiveJob_Postfix
LanguageDatabase.SelectLanguage: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.LanguageDatabase_Patch.ForceRestartAfterLangChange
Map.ConstructComponents: post: HugsLib.Patches.Map_ConstructComponents_Patch.MapComponentsInitHook
Map.FinalizeInit: post: HugsLib.Patches.Map_FinalizeInit_Patch.MapLoadedHook
MapComponentUtility.MapGenerated: post: HugsLib.Patches.MapComponentUtility_MapGenerated_Patch.MapGeneratedHook
ModsConfig.RestartFromChangedMods: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.ModsConfig_RestartFromChangedMods_Patch.QuickRestartInDevMode
PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics: post: RimWorldChildren.PawnGraphicSet_ResolveAllGraphics_Patch.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch
PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics: TRANS: RimWorldChildren.PawnGraphicSet_ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch.ResolveApparelGraphics_Transpiler
PlayDataLoader.DoPlayLoad: post: HugsLib.Patches.PlayDataLoader_Patch.InitModsHook
Root.OnGUI: post: HugsLib.Patches.Root_OnGUI_Patch.OnGUIHookUnfiltered
Root.Update: post: HugsLib.Patches.Root_Patch.UpdateHook
Root_Play.SetupForQuickTestPlay: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.RootPlay_TestPlay_Patch.InjectCustomQuickstartSettings
ThoughtUtility.CanGetThought: post: RimWorldChildren.ThoughtUtility_CanGetThought_Patch.CanGetThought_Patch
UIRoot.UIRootOnGUI: post: HugsLib.Patches.UIRoot_OnGUI_Patch.OnGUIHook
VersionControl.DrawInfoInCorner: post: HarmonyMod.VersionControl_DrawInfoInCorner_Patch.Postfix
Harmony versions present: 2.0.2.0: net.pardeike.rimworld.lib.harmony; 2.0.1.0: children.and.pregnancy; 2.0.0.8: UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib

Platform information: (hidden, use publishing options to include)

Log file contents:
Mono path[0] = '[Rimworld_dir]/RimWorldWin64_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '[Rimworld_dir]/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
PlayerConnection [PlayerConnect information redacted]
Initialize engine version: 2019.2.17f1 (8e603399ca02)
[XR] Discovering subsystems at path [Rimworld_dir]/RimWorldWin64_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: [Renderer information redacted]
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Command line arguments: -popupwindow
RimWorld 1.2.2723 rev661
Mod [1.1]Lost Forest dependency (RimWorldsoudanzyo.ResourcePackCore) needs to have <downloadUrl> and/or <steamWorkshopUrl> specified.
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModMetaDataInternal:ValidateDependencies_NewTmp(Boolean)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(WorkshopItem)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
Verse.ModsConfig:.cctor()
Verse.LoadedModManager:InitializeMods()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[HugsLib] version 8.0.1
Possible typo: BodyTypeDef. Using def type name not preceded by "Of"
RimWorld.DefOfHelper:EnsureInitializedInCtor(Type)
RimWorldChildren.ChildBodyTypeDefOf:.cctor()
System.Reflection.MonoField:SetValueInternal(FieldInfo, Object, Object)
System.Reflection.MonoField:SetValue(Object, Object, BindingFlags, Binder, CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.FieldInfo:SetValue(Object, Object)
RimWorld.DefOfHelper:BindDefsFor(Type)
RimWorld.DefOfHelper:RebindAllDefOfs(Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Key binding conflict: Dev_ChangeSelectedDebugAction and MainTab_Architect are both bound to Tab.
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheckOn(KeyBindingDef, BindingSlot)
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheck()
Verse.KeyPrefs:Init()

Error in static constructor of RimWorldChildren.HarmonyPatcher: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'RimWorldChildren.HarmonyPatcher' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method System.Void Verse.PawnRenderer::RenderPawnInternal(UnityEngine.Vector3 rootLoc, System.Single angle, System.Boolean renderBody, Verse.Rot4 bodyFacing, Verse.Rot4 headFacing, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyDrawType, System.Boolean portrait, System.Boolean headStump, System.Boolean invisible) ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00029] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 index) [0x00009] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at RimWorldChildren.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnInternal_Patch+<RenderPawnInternal_Transpiler>d__4.MoveNext () [0x007bc] in <8cff16add85e486db02b71b0f09f7b99>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T]..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x00077] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x00018] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler.GetResult (System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator generator, System.Reflection.MethodBase method) [0x00051] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.MethodBodyReader.FinalizeILCodes (HarmonyLib.Emitter emitter, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] transpilers, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] endLabels, System.Boolean& hasReturnCode) [0x0014a] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.MethodCopier.Finalize (HarmonyLib.Emitter emitter, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] endLabels, System.Boolean& hasReturnCode) [0x00000] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher.CreateReplacement (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction]& finalInstructions) [0x0020e] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.PatchInfo patchInfo) [0x00057] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ProcessPatchJob (HarmonyLib.PatchJobs`1+Job[T] job) [0x0015d] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x0010f] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00082] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00007] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll () [0x0001b] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at RimWorldChildren.HarmonyPatcher..cctor () [0x0000b] in <8cff16add85e486db02b71b0f09f7b99>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <7b345446a85d4ed599f9c604ae61854b>:0
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1(Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

[HugsLib][ERR] Quickstart aborted: errors detected in log
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Error(String, Object[])
HugsLib.Quickstart.QuickstartController:InitiateQuickstart()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent(Boolean&)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1(Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Eyrmia

I'd like to add that I'm seeing the same error as Ashilstraza. I should also mention that I don't see the crib anywhere in the Architect tab. It's been awhile since I played Rimworld, and even longer since I used this mod, so I can't remember if maybe the crib only shows up once a baby is born or something.

Additionally, I noted that after I started using this mod, I lost the ability in my save to merge stacks of medicine (may or may not have happened to other items as well, but medicine I know for sure). Not sure if it's related at all, though. I removed all my mods and still didn't have the option to merge my medicine so no idea why that happened. I do have Pick Up and Haul, Stack XXL, and Smarter Medicine, but I'd been using those for a week before this one so I'm not sure if they're the culprits.

Thank you for your work on this mod! It really is great and I wish babies would be added to the game.

GhostData

Oops. Compiled and tested against different versions of Rimworld. I have a quick fix release below to fix the patching problem.
v3.3.2 released
https://gitlab.com/Tragix/children-and-pregnancy-collab/-/releases/V3.3.2

I see a lot of unfamiliar code in the PawnRenderer, so there is a good chance there are edge case bugs that will crop up due to unpatched rendering code. I haven't seen any yet, but it won't be a surprise.

Quote from: Eyrmia on August 30, 2020, 04:25:29 PM
I'd like to add that I'm seeing the same error as Ashilstraza. I should also mention that I don't see the crib anywhere in the Architect tab. It's been awhile since I played Rimworld, and even longer since I used this mod, so I can't remember if maybe the crib only shows up once a baby is born or something.

Additionally, I noted that after I started using this mod, I lost the ability in my save to merge stacks of medicine (may or may not have happened to other items as well, but medicine I know for sure). Not sure if it's related at all, though. I removed all my mods and still didn't have the option to merge my medicine so no idea why that happened. I do have Pick Up and Haul, Stack XXL, and Smarter Medicine, but I'd been using those for a week before this one so I'm not sure if they're the culprits.

Thank you for your work on this mod! It really is great and I wish babies would be added to the game.
With a basic install, I still see the crib in the Furniture tab, so maybe there is a mod conflict? It should be present without any additional research.
Is stack merging a vanilla feature or added by a mod? It's been so long since I've actually played the game I can't recall. If it's a mod, can you confirm if the mod has been updated for 1.2?

platipuss

Hello

There is a small conflict I want to report between "dubs bad hygiene" and "chidren & pregnancy" mod.

I use the bad hygiene mod with its experimental feature with the need of "thirst"
babys and children is showing the need of water to drink and the have a bottle in their inventory and drinking the water all the time but their need is never decreasing. They keep crying (very annoying). after the deficiency of the need reaches %85 they collapse and need a rescue (if it reaches to %100 they die). some colonist tend them and give a drink and only that time need is satisfied but again it keep increasing and baby needs another rescue in couple minutes. goes like this forever.
can it be fixed?