Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UrbanBourbon

"This looks like a great place to stage a siege."
(pic below, login to view)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

milon

Shinzy

Quote from: milon on August 24, 2014, 03:53:40 PM
!!!

Moar words!  What happened?!

just usual carnage I bet =P

I could print that screen out and frame it and put it on my wall
It's just so good! Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, don't it!

Lost Cause

Quote from: UrbanBourbon on August 24, 2014, 08:54:55 AM
"This looks like a great place to stage a siege."
(pic below, login to view)

Ohh god. pain in side. Poor poor raiders...

Yeah. it's a dangerous Rimworld out there... Even the trees are telling me not to go out there. So much so they are willing to grow a 9 tile long wall over the exit of your base X.x

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
It doesn't matter how many arms a colonist has as long as one of them is a Minigun!

UrbanBourbon

Quote from: milon on August 24, 2014, 03:53:40 PM
!!!

Moar words!  What happened?!
1. Ancient ship crashes
2. A while passes
3. Raiders drop a little ways to southeast - siege time
4. I'm already excited as they're quite close
5. I giggle like a maniac as they walk closer and closer toward the crashed ship
6. "Aight boys! This is good right here!" (the screenshot) I burst into thunderous laughter.
7. I target my mortars at the ship.
8. Five Scythers are released.
9. Three Scythers remain after what was the quickest fight I've ever seen. What a slaughter.
10. Scythers get wiped in an ambush I set a little later.

Coenmcj

How come the ancient ship related shenanigans are always with you UrbanBourbon?..

Not that I'm complaining of course, that's bloody hilarious.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Chaplain

I just like the descent into cannibalism framed in journal entries.

Day 15:
Going to go on squirrel hunt with Bob and Janice today.  Hopefully the meat we get will help us survive until help arrives.

Day 16:
Janice missed the squirrel.  Bob is dead.

Day 17:
And tastes pretty good.

Day 18:
Janice does too.

Shinzy

Quote from: Chaplain on August 25, 2014, 04:08:15 AM

Day 15:
Going to go on squirrel hunt with Bob and Janice today.  Hopefully the meat we get will help us survive until help arrives.

Day 16:

Day 17:
And tastes pretty good.

Day 18:
Janice does too.

hey! no eating your fellow survivors!

Quote from: Coenmcj on August 25, 2014, 03:14:38 AM
How come the ancient ship related shenanigans are always with you UrbanBourbon?..

Don't you see! he's clearly the chosen one of the Ancient ascended god & religion
Prophet Urbyburbs of the Ascension

Coenmcj

Quote from: Shinzy on August 25, 2014, 04:15:12 AM

Don't you see! he's clearly the chosen one of the Ancient ascended god & religion
Prophet Urbyburbs of the Ascension

All praise the prophet!
Only he can guide us in our journey!
PRAISE UNTO URBYBURBS!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

UrbanBourbon

But that's actually raider related shenanigans! I'm innocent! I suppose it's semantics. I could watch a movie with Nic Cage and Diane Kruger starring it, and someone would be flabbergasted as to why I'd watch a Nic Cage movie when in fact I'm far more interested in Kruger and all I could do is just sit there slack-jawed because I wouldn't have any good defense as to why I'm subjecting myself to visuals of Nic Cage... Next thing I know I'm threatening my nephew because he's trying to blackmail me and tell my sister that I had watched a Nic Cage movie and I just know she'd laugh at me for a week. So what can a man do other than tell the kid "I'll tell her you wanted to watch it with me!" and look at his horrified face as he goes "No! Don't!" and I'm like "I'm texting her right now: 'Josh wanted to watch a Nic Cage movie. Buy napkins, his eyes are getting wet.'" Next thing I know I'm being told to go to my room (no mistake here, I asked specifically if it was the kid or me), so what else can a man do but to go to his second whiskey stash and fire up RimWorld and find himself neck-deep in raider shenanigans.

EscapeZeppelin

Last game I ended up with an empath with a childhood as a vat-grown soldier. Unfortunately she was incapable of violence and psychically deaf. I can see why someone got fed up and dropped her on Rimworld.

milon

Day 15:

Day 16:

Day 17:
And tastes pretty good.

Day 18:
Janice does too.

Erm, if you're eating them, are they really survivors?  ;)

Lazarus

Quote from: milon on August 25, 2014, 09:48:01 AM

Day 15:

Day 16:

Day 17:
And tastes pretty good.

Day 18:
Janice does too.

Erm, if you're eating them, are they really survivors?  ;)

There is nothing wrong with this quote... :D
Poke poke, stab stab.

Chaplain

I suppose the other one I like to do is giving injuries and deaths some entertaining conversation between doctors.

Doc 1:  So hear what happened to Jenkins during the last rabid squirrel hunt?
Doc 2:  Does it involve me breaking out the box of eye patches for the 5th time this week?
Doc 1:  No.  Slightly worse actually.  Let's just say he won't be getting married anytime soon.
Doc 2:  OMG!  One of those things really chewed off his--
Doc 1:  Yup, got the whole left hand ring finger.
Doc 2:  Uh... Yeah...

Or...

Doc:  Casualty report from the last raid is in.
Colony Direct:  Ah let's see here.  2 missing eyes, a chopped off hand, a shot out kidney and lung, and what's this last one?  "Fatal case of heart burn"?  What does that even mean.
Doc:  Oh that?  The guy down in the morgue was bored and has started spicing up the death certificates.  I wanna say that was for an incendiary grenade round blowing the guys heart out his back.
Colony Direct:  Well that's a little morbid don't you think?
Doc:  Heh, you should see what the cook put on the menu after he got the body.

Freya 'Tail' Fairwing

Shot the eye clean out of a squirrel without damaging the head. I don't even know how that's possible. Plus, its status was still 'Healthy'

So, the game means to tell me there's a squirrel scurrying around with only one eye, the other eye replaced by a 5.56 round gently sizzling in the night sky, and the squirrel is just all 'Nah, I'm cool' and acting like nothing's wrong.