[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pablo603

I have a problem I don't know if it is caused by a mod or not but I installed and activated EDB prepare carefully and when creating a new colony when I want to edit/add colonists I click the prepare carefully button but nothing is happening. I use Hardcore SK modpack with some of my mods (it was working before until I tried translating this mod into my language but tried downloading and installing it again)
Help would be appreciated!

PS: I have CCL

EDIT: I fixed it by disabling Misc. Incidents and Misc. Training

AndrewDan123

cucumpear

Some pawns are assumed to have been in cryptosleep for years/centuries/millennia, so they have a biological and a chronological age displayed.
Your tinypic is very tiny, by the way. I'd recommend slightly less tiny screenshots.  ;)
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

lukasix2273

guys, does anyone know a combo of adult + child backstory that will give 0 baseline on all stats and capable to do everything? looking to save that as a starting preset, really annoying having stats locked due to backstory combos, don't care about roleplay

magik20

Im getting the following error with Prepare Carefully, any tips or ideas?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Dekent59

At work so I can't test it but anyone able to confirm if the beta alpha 15 still version works with the release alpha 15?

Sarelth

SO where has the A14 version run off to? Is there no way to DL it now?

Nevermind, I had to dig in github to find it. Just have to learn to look before asking.

Zakhad

Quote from: Autocthon on August 29, 2016, 03:20:09 AM
Quote from: EdB on August 29, 2016, 03:13:23 AM
Updated to Alpha 15.

Thanks, that was really quick

Steam early access for experimental builds allows modders to monkey around with their code in preparation for the next major update.

timeandtherani

Thank you so much for your quick update.  I could not even consider playing without your mod!

ThiIsMe007

Thank you very much for the update of this essential mod.

fragglep0p

Thanks for the update!
is there a way to stop people with added bionics/organs not spawn with the (just installed/initialrejection) in the health tab?
started with 2 colonists 1 with 1 without 'upgrades', the 1 with died a few days later rejecting one of the organs.