[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daft73

Allov

I think there's a bug with passions where enabling passion gives me points instead of removing them. Here's how I do it:

Edit: Seems to be when there are more than 4 passions

Jaxter

We come a little closer to being Dwarf Fortress every update dont we...

Daniel Artaxes

I am having a problem where I set the amounts of the different items I want to start with and they are spawning in drastically lower amounts. I have points turned off and I am trying to get large amounts of a few items (10,000) but the game generally only spawns between ~2000 and 5000. I am using this as part of the latest Hardcore SK 2.4b if that makes any difference. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Emmote

Is it not possible to start with more than 10 colonists?

Florius

Hi Allov,

I am not sure what happened, because I just tried myself, with every skill and everything seems to be working fine to me...
No  matter if I right or left click on the passions.

exodus1028

Hello,

i love the haulers from the MIA-mod, i understand that they are purchased ingame...but lets say i want the option to start with them, how can i add them to the list of items the colonists can start with?

or phrased differently, how exactly knows you mod what items to list there and which not?
certain tags that have to be applied?

thanks for your help

Cappy

Is there a way to add in more than 10 colonists? I like doing scenarios and usually they take more than ten people to start... Is there a way to remove the limitation? Thanks for the awesome mod!  ;D

jampy00

#1 Love this mod, can see this in the final version of RW for sure  8)

But I do have a question, I looked through a few pages but no answer to be found. What is the 2nd age for ? I'm guessing lifespan or something?

Emmote

Quote from: jampy00 on January 02, 2016, 05:46:12 PM
#1 Love this mod, can see this in the final version of RW for sure  8)

But I do have a question, I looked through a few pages but no answer to be found. What is the 2nd age for ? I'm guessing lifespan or something?

The 2nd age is their actual age. The first age is the second age, minus how long they've spent in cryptosleep.

Killaim

hey been a while since i played - decided to get back into it.

am i completely wrong or diddent you have the ability to color individual pieces of clothing (regardless of their material type) i recall being able to do that via some piece of furniture.

but the only thing i can find thats even close to this ability is the one in this mod but then only in the setup phase ? can you not alter clothes color ingame ?

slpc04

Hi, Thank you for this wonderful mod. I would like to ask where can I find the custom character that I've created, his/her health? Don't want no bad backs when I get in game. Thank you:)

Dragoon

Quote from: slpc04 on January 17, 2016, 04:36:41 AM
Hi, Thank you for this wonderful mod. I would like to ask where can I find the custom character that I've created, his/her health? Don't want no bad backs when I get in game. Thank you:)
Click hair and go down to body parts. It will let you add any body part you wish. lick the check and turn it into an x to turn off spawning with injuries. click load character to load your custom made one (assuming you saved it with the button next to it).

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

waffleface

Where does this mod save its presets? For example, if I want to export/import presets I made on another PC, where can I find the files for my saved colonists?

E: Nevermind, its in the one Appdata folder I didnt check!