[A14] Animu Hair (31.7.2016)

Started by Shinzy, October 04, 2014, 05:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: Clibanarius on September 02, 2015, 06:23:15 AM
I've had the A11 version of both hairs installed, seems fine so far!

thanks clibby!
They're fully compatible with A12 then ;D

Beathrus

I can't find the 'More Hair' mod, just 'Animu hair'. :/

Shinzy

Quote from: Beathrus on September 17, 2015, 12:28:11 PM

Most of the hairs in 'More hair' are in Vanilla game now so I've removed it
If you're in search of new hair styles for your game, check out the hairpack in Rook1's Rimsenal mod!

Beathrus

Quote from: Shinzy on September 17, 2015, 02:35:35 PM
Quote from: Beathrus on September 17, 2015, 12:28:11 PM

Most of the hairs in 'More hair' are in Vanilla game now so I've removed it
If you're in search of new hair styles for your game, check out the hairpack in Rook1's Rimsenal mod!

o.o Rimsenal has hair?! -Skitters to find the hair, all his people must be fabulous-

BajtMe

This is great, you can never have too many hairs! :D Wasn't there another hair mod around some time ago? Around A8 or so? I'm not thinking about the Rimsenal addon, i'm using that allready.

Shinzy

Quote from: BajtMe on November 23, 2015, 10:59:48 AM
This is great, you can never have too many hairs! :D Wasn't there another hair mod around some time ago? Around A8 or so? I'm not thinking about the Rimsenal addon, i'm using that allready.

I had the 'MoreHair' but most of those was put in vanilla (i.e the tribal "scorpion tail" and the Pompadour)

and I've seen the user Shenzya use some kind of a hair mod but I don't know what it was (wasn't the rimsenal hairs), it had some very anime like hairs aswell
but if it wasn't either of those then I can't help! ;D

fabriciois

fuck off, their children of a bitch, put a captcha fucking to still talk even registered do not have A LICENSE access to download the mod, then shoves it in ass

User has received a 7 day ban for attacking another user and more or less losing their mind. Ban put in place so they can calm down...

Clibanarius

A: Shinzy, we could really use an update of Animu + More Hair for A13, it'd really, really be appreciated! B: What the fuck is this post above mine.

Shinzy

Quote from: fabriciois on May 03, 2016, 01:59:27 PM
fuck off, their children of a bitch, put a captcha fucking to still talk even registered do not have A LICENSE access to download the mod, then shoves it in ass

Apologies! I did not realize the linked source had been deleted
I've updated it now, I hope you don't get stuff shoved up your bum again, it don't sound too pleasant ;D
(I mean you still have to log in! I hope you didn't lose your password already)

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6585.0;attach=12783

Clibby, More Hair is no more

Clibanarius

Aye, I heard most of More Hair got rolled into the base game. I, personally, never ran the game in <A13 without both, so I didn't ever really know which was a part of each. I mean, I think I pretty much figured which were the animu hairs, but you know what I mean! Thanks!

falcongrey

Thanks Shinzy! Really missed this mod!
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Commander Blackwatch

Nice Mod Bro Anime hair or animu hair

Hair Color = Great
Hair Style = Great

Rate
100/100  8)  ;D
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

bazalisk

Works perfectly fine on version 0.14.1238  :D

joebob1337

For some reason I only get a few of the hairs, spiky, messy, onion, pig tails, samurai, and smoothhawk. Wasnt there more it the A13 version? Is this a bug or intended?

Shinzy

Quote from: joebob1337 on July 28, 2016, 07:11:45 PM
For some reason I only get a few of the hairs, spiky, messy, onion, pig tails, samurai, and smoothhawk. Wasnt there more it the A13 version? Is this a bug or intended?

I do believe that's all the hairstyles I've had in this one
You may be thinking of another hairpack! there's few of those around now ;D
the Rimsenal hairpack and Nackblad's comes to mind off the top of my head now
oh and Xeva's hairs