[A15] Right Tool For The Job v1.16

Started by ItchyFlea, October 07, 2014, 01:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 12, 2015, 11:06:38 AM
What features are you planning on adding?

Or are you done with this mod?
At the moment I feel the mod is complete, and as such I don't intend to add any new features. This might change in the future.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

The13thRonin

Quote from: ItchyFlea on August 12, 2015, 06:49:41 PM
Quote from: The13thRonin on August 12, 2015, 11:06:38 AM
What features are you planning on adding?

Or are you done with this mod?
At the moment I feel the mod is complete, and as such I don't intend to add any new features. This might change in the future.

:(.

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Senacharim

So... the A12 update is cool (thanks for being on the ball!) but some of us are still playing on A11 as the A12 isn't a stable-update yet.

Any chance of getting a link to the A11 version of this one?

Also, it's one of my favorite mods, thank you!

Ninefinger

I dont think there was any changes needed from A11 to A12 so it should work for your A11 game.

This was a tough update hey Itchy lol ;)

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Senacharim on August 25, 2015, 09:31:21 AM
Any chance of getting a link to the A11 version of this one?

Maybe: http://www.mediafire.com/download/68a2u1jjrvo4a67/A11_RTFTJ_v1.13.7z

Quote from: Ninefinger on August 25, 2015, 12:36:56 PM
I dont think there was any changes needed from A11 to A12 so it should work for your A11 game.
There was a texture issue, but otherwise there were basically no changes.

LustrousWolf

Is there a way for colonists to go pick up a pickaxe when its time to mine? Or say have an equipment rack outside of a little entrance to a mine, and have colonists swap out their guns for a pickaxe to then go and mine, then when they come out, they swap their pickaxe for their gun. Is this already implemented? Or possible to implement?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: LustrousWolf on August 30, 2015, 05:57:37 AM
Is there a way for colonists to go pick up a pickaxe when its time to mine? Or say have an equipment rack outside of a little entrance to a mine, and have colonists swap out their guns for a pickaxe to then go and mine, then when they come out, they swap their pickaxe for their gun. Is this already implemented? Or possible to implement?
If I knew how to code, I'd be able to do this.

While it hasn't been updated for Alpha 12, Wivex created the feature you're after in his version of this mod: Tools For Jobs

Topper

is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM

Best quote I've seen in a while. Thank you.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
Only in Rimworld.

LanMc

Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Pactrick Willis

Is it a Bug or a feature that raiders come equipped with axes?

Wivex

A feature, i think. Since all tools are considered weapons, so some pawns can spawn with them. ItchyFlea needs to change tools tags to change that.

Grimandevil

welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

ItchyFlea

It's intended for raiders to come equipped with the basic tools (axe, hammer and pickaxe), as I feel they work well as improvised melee weapons.