[MOD] (Alpha 7) More Bionic Parts! DISCONTINUED

Started by GottJammern, October 08, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GottJammern

I did some testing and it appears the latest version of Apothecarius and this mod do not play nice. I will see if we cannot work something out, but in the meantime unfortunately it is one or the other  :(
StarCommander of  Clan Nova Cat Int.
---------------MechWarrior Online---------------
More Bionic Parts!

JuliaEllie

I reproduced the issue and its a problem caused by using the OLD Recipe Nurse. I have updated the Recipe Nurse because due to the way the OLD Recipe Nurse worked the injectDefs overwrote each other. That is very embarrassing for me because I wrote the integration for both mods :D

For now the solution is to delete BOTH injectDef folders in both mods and to install the New Recipe Nurse (link is in my signature!) then activate the New Recipe Nurse in your mods menu and restart the game.

In the next update of Apothecarius I will get rid of the old Recipe Nurse implementation and I advise GottJammern to do the same.

Please forgive the inconvenience.

TheClassiness

"Failed to find Verse.ThingDef named . There are 426 defs loaded." I'm not a modder, I don't know how to get mods working. xD

GottJammern

Quote from: TheClassiness on October 11, 2014, 03:24:06 PM
"Failed to find Verse.ThingDef named . There are 426 defs loaded." I'm not a modder, I don't know how to get mods working. xD

That is likely an issue from running Apothecarius and MBP! together. JuliaEllie just updated her mod AND RecipeNurse, so a fresh download of Apothecarius, Recipe Nurse and MBP! should fix any issues with compatability.
More Bionic Parts!

TheClassiness

I have not been using Apothecarius while using your mod and have tried re-downloading your mod a couple of times, but I'll try again.

After downloading the new RecipeNurse it seems to be working fine. Just a bit of a buggy new version, but that's to be expected. xD

GottJammern

More Bionic Parts!

Svullo

HALP!!!11 one of my colonist's brain was completely destroyed!

http://imgur.com/wwwDUxH

please add an artificial brain so i can fix this, gottjamern! and thanks for the awesome mod! also, if at all possible, could you add some way to heal scars? because they're annoying as hell since they can't be treated and give permanent reductions to certain stats. thanks!

GottJammern

Oh trust me... a whole new system is coming soon :P
More Bionic Parts!

Svullo

by the way, will this new system also allow you to fix shot off noses? Because even though they have no negative effects i want all my colonists to be in mint condition!

Zeta Omega

Please install a way to make synthread and Hyperweave

TheClassiness

Okay, so the mod may have stopped working for me again. xD I made a new colony, saw some raiders with bionic parts and was able to research and build the bionic workstation. I built some lungs and went to install them into my colonists but it's back to only giving me the harvest options. All saves are like this. I have the New Recipe Nurse running along with the mod.

After a quick restart it started working again, but I still think its worth reporting as this happened while I was playing.

shadowangel101

How do you even get synthread or hyperweave? I havn't seen a trader with either so far.

Svullo

you can just edit the recipe file so that the organs only use metal and not plasteel/synthread/hyperweave.

just go through the "Recipe_Bionic_Assembler.xml" file and find every string that says either:

<li>Plasteel</li>
<li>Hyperweave</li>
<li>Synthread</li>

and change it to metal. i personally have changed all the parts to only require plasteel which i have added a recipe for producing at a workbench. each plasteel costs me 20 metal, which i feel is a fair price to pay for bionic parts when making them yourself. but for the noobs out there you can simply make it so it costs metal instead if you want.

Der Failer

I just had an interesting idea I thing. If you can manage to get noses in to your mod, you could make it so that the of a colonist doesn't have a nose he won't get a good thought by eating fine/ lavish meals, since the nose is somewhat important for taste.