[MOD] (Alpha 7) More Bionic Parts! DISCONTINUED

Started by GottJammern, October 08, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killaim

awesome stuff :)

would be kool with a Drone Chip : replace some part of the brain and you turn a prisoneer into a slobbering drone

like give some penalty to manipulation speed etc (so you can still turn those 99% prisoners into something usefull.

:D

Oragepoilu

Quote from: admiralKew on October 20, 2014, 05:03:18 AM

Hello, this happens every time I try to open the operations bills menu. I have EdB interface mod, the Recipe Nurse, and MBP installed and activated

It's seens that you have way way more than thoose 3 mods. Most shouldn't be a problem, but you should try to laod without the immersive mod, and if it still doesn't work, try kick out EdB prepare carefully too.
EdB interface, apparello, clutter, mining & co stuff work with this mod for me, and even if i can't be sure for the other it's less likely that the bug come from them but you may want to try to set them off too if it still doesn't work.

admiralKew

I'd tried it with just those three mods too, but it said the same thing.
Anyway, it turned out that the latest version of this mod doesn't play nice with a previous version of EDB so that happened.

Thanks, though!

Aristocat

Does "Hitpoint +5" actually work? xml listed it's 25, but in game it's all 20.

Deadman_Walking

Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 20, 2014, 04:21:59 AM
So, you have reloaded your game. When you did that, did you close the game and relaunch it completly or just go in the main menu ?

I don't think you are, but do you use other mod than this and recipe nurse ?
Yes, I reloaded the game. Only Three Mods active: Core, RecipeNurse and MBP.

Timber

OP can you please post a detailed How To guide of how to get this to fully work with other mods from scratch?
And post exactly what mods are known to cause incompatibility issues.

Cheers
I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

Deadman_Walking

Just did a complete Reinstall....still same Problem. :/

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Deadman_Walking on October 20, 2014, 10:51:41 AM
Just did a complete Reinstall....still same Problem. :/

I don't get it, I'v tryed again in case of and just quit the game and restart it after you'v made a bionic (for the brain or whatever) unlock them in the health menu for me.
I can't help more. good luck anyway :/

Shiftyeyesshady

Woohoo! New version, was deciding at which point to use my already built escape ship on my current colony, this ended up being the deciding factor.

skullywag

Think im gonna steer clear of implant based mods, until A8, no offence to OP but this is a mess, nothing anyone can do until the recipe system gets an overhaul in A8.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Commander Beanbag

Has anyone tried merging the recipe nurse assemblies and defs with the mod you're trying to work with? I do this with all the mods I use that need it and it works fine.

Timber

Quote from: skullywag on October 20, 2014, 05:16:57 PM
Think im gonna steer clear of implant based mods, until A8, no offence to OP but this is a mess, nothing anyone can do until the recipe system gets an overhaul in A8.

Very wise, this ruined my saves unfortunately. No hard feeling towards the modder tho, this is a must have mod but it's just too much of a hassle to troubleshoot atm :/
I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

MisterLock

Quote from: skullywag on October 20, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

True dat.I'm also one of the people that has issues with this...If it's not 1 problem it's the other,I ussualy like to play heavily modded and Apothecarius and More Bionics don't seem to work well enough.It's like,the recipie tab doesn't work for operations and when I get it to work (through some mod switching)my textures are all buggy.No offense but I'm with ya,this is just a straight down mess,Recipie Nurse and everything,to many steps just to get these working...

Also no offense to OP but I should of probably just stuck with Extended Surgery and nothing more...*sigh*I really hope I did not come off rude there,and If I did I'm sorry...Anyway thanks to the OP for the nevertheless spent time of making this mod,but like Skully said,My next colony(which I'll start tomorrow cause It got wiped by raiders)won't include this.Probably not going to touch it till Alpha 8.

Oh and if Skully takes a look at my post,I'll thank him for his time as well
To each his own.

Krantz86

i finally managed to get it working all my issues were caused by recipe nurse( i loaded it first instead of doing it last) now my colonists are living a happy cyborg life, keep up with the good wrok!

PS: i know that probably someone already asked for them, but please add ribcage or spines/backs

Killaim

Quote from: Krantz86 on October 21, 2014, 04:30:30 AM
i finally managed to get it working all my issues were caused by recipe nurse( i loaded it first instead of doing it last) now my colonists are living a happy cyborg life, keep up with the good wrok!

PS: i know that probably someone already asked for them, but please add ribcage or spines/backs

silly question im sure - how do you load it first - tried a few things diddent really work.