[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Quote from: eatKenny on March 20, 2015, 12:08:39 PM
a lite version will be released early next week ;)

should i keep steel and furnace in the lite version? i can rename steel to "refined steel" so that it won't mix up with vanilla steel.

I like that idea. Something between steel and Plasteel with a bit bright color?

silentlord

Quote from: Latta on March 20, 2015, 12:18:20 PM

should i keep steel and furnace in the lite version? i can rename steel to "refined steel" so that it won't mix up with vanilla steel.

Agrees, sounds good.

I like that idea. Something between steel and Plasteel with a bit bright color?

HBKRKO619

Great idea, you can keep everything you added in your last update but without changing the vanilla steel. Like this, no conflict with other mod and we keep what you added ^^

Nebbeh

Hmm not sure if its just me, but Veinminer isnt working on the new ores from the update, like bronze or aluminium, still works with iron and plasteel. Not sure if I should bring this here or to Veinminer thread.

eatKenny

Quote from: Nebbeh on March 20, 2015, 02:58:10 PM
Hmm not sure if its just me, but Veinminer isnt working on the new ores from the update, like bronze or aluminium, still works with iron and plasteel. Not sure if I should bring this here or to Veinminer thread.

I never tried veinminer but it may not support new ores. Check it's thread you may find similar problem.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Can i still get just the nuke power or do i have to get this mod still?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

daft73

Quote from: eatKenny on March 21, 2015, 03:36:23 AM
Quote from: Nebbeh on March 20, 2015, 02:58:10 PM

I never tried veinminer but it may not support new ores. Check it's thread you may find similar problem.

Well veinminer is brilliant. It's essentially a time saver/anti-babysitter. Giving your mod a go.

Tofte1106

Bought a skydriller, but can't figure out how to order the drilling. Cant seem to find any instructions on it, could somebody help me out?

dareddevil7

Quote from: Tofte1106 on March 21, 2015, 12:42:31 PM
Bought a skydriller, but can't figure out how to order the drilling. Cant seem to find any instructions on it, could somebody help me out?
You have to have a colonist equip it as a weapon, and then fire it where you want to drill (cant drill underground and can't build on marsh) and keep colonists away from area while you wait for it to finish drilling

Tofte1106

Quote from: dareddevil7 on March 21, 2015, 01:56:08 PM
Quote from: Tofte1106 on March 21, 2015, 12:42:31 PM
You have to have a colonist equip it as a weapon, and then fire it where you want to drill (cant drill underground and can't build on marsh) and keep colonists away from area while you wait for it to finish drilling
Thanks, worked like a charm

LegendZero88

the update is not good. it can be displace other mods... i'm turning back to 0.96, however great work.

eatKenny

Quote from: LegendZero88 on March 22, 2015, 05:19:02 PM
the update is not good. it can be displace other mods... i'm turning back to 0.96, however great work.

I will most likely release a lite version tomorrow without vanilla overhaul thus better compatibility.

eatKenny

HBKRKO619

hyperkiller

for the longest time i thought the lathe was broken until i realized i needed machining... lol