[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HBKRKO619

eatKenny

i will start working on A10 update this weekend, you can make any suggestion and requires for this update now.

an idea will be: Mine wont require skydrill and has less resource output, "Deep Mine" will be added, it requires skydrill and has more resource output.

HBKRKO619

Quote from: eatKenny on April 16, 2015, 05:43:35 PM
i will start working on A10 update this weekend, you can make any suggestion and requires for this update now.

an idea will be: Mine wont require skydrill and has less resource output, "Deep Mine" will be added, it requires skydrill and has more resource output.

And that idea is not only a good idea but a 100% great idea xD

dareddevil7

if possible eventually add a reactor building to go with the cooling towers, like you attach them

cy-one

That idea (Mine/Deep Mine) does sound good, as long as one is able to actually build all the necessary stuff themselves. Wouldn't want to run into the above mentioned problem once more :D
I also think dareddevil7 has a nice point.

hector212121

Apparently, Alice Cooper is a kind of ore.

(("We have struck cooper ore!"))

eatKenny

Quote from: hector212121 on April 23, 2015, 05:58:22 PM

Apparently, Alice Cooper is a kind of ore.

(("We have struck cooper ore!"))

imagen Alice Cooper with a mining pick on his head ::)

hector212121

How about a Landdriller?

Requires 400 plasteel, 600 steel/highgrade steel to make.

Acts as a skydriller, requires 10k power, and can be disassembled when it's done for a loss of 200 high-grade and 134 plasteel.

eatKenny

Quote from: hector212121 on April 24, 2015, 05:49:32 AM
How about a Landdriller?

Requires 400 plasteel, 600 steel/highgrade steel to make.

Acts as a skydriller, requires 10k power, and can be disassembled when it's done for a loss of 200 high-grade and 134 plasteel.

i will think about it.

further news about update: this weekend i will start working on A10 update (last weekend i was working on another mod and partially waiting for a more stable A10)

peterTX

Hi Kenny,
I love this mod, good work.

Any eta on the Alpha 10 update?
I'm am Ex-Starship pilot, but that RimWorld just jumped out of nowhere, there was nothing I could do.
At lease three of us survived.

Youtube Channel | Gaming

eatKenny

Quote from: peterTX on May 04, 2015, 06:48:00 AM
Hi Kenny,
I love this mod, good work.

Any eta on the Alpha 10 update?

50% done, hopfully in this week.

eatKenny

updated to A10, don't have very much time to add new thing but some small balances. enjoy

Wulfle

Can I please have the A9 version? Not all the mods I use are updated yet and I really want to use yours. Would it be possible for you to PM it to me or set up a small DL link?

Thanks in advance.

eatKenny

Quote from: Wulfle on May 10, 2015, 08:31:09 PM
Can I please have the A9 version? Not all the mods I use are updated yet and I really want to use yours. Would it be possible for you to PM it to me or set up a small DL link?

Thanks in advance.

there are 2 versions for A9, i suggest you use the lite version if you play with a lot of other mods.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj7260eet6dqlg5/Industrialisation_v0.97.zip?dl=0

Wulfle