Rate your Epyk Pack experience.

Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

popster99

did you put the mod config file in c:user:your name:appdata:locallow:ludonstudios:rimworld:config at least thats where it should be
also congratzs on first post

Lennox

Quote from: popster99 on February 14, 2015, 05:28:39 AM
did you put the mod config file in c:user:your name:appdata:locallow:ludonstudios:rimworld:config at least thats where it should be
Exactly so.
Quote from: popster99 on February 14, 2015, 05:28:39 AM
also congratzs on first post
Cheers.

Furmindrule3

Hey Epyk, I just wanted to say that ModPacks are the only reason I even bother testing mods with Alpha Updates (since its very tedius to go through each and every updated mod and apply them and then find a load order that works and then finally play after like 3 hours of fiddling or sometimes days) so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! And I don't know if you had any nay sayers in this thread but aslong as you provide proper credits (as you already did just by adding "by <author>" I don't see a problem with it at all! .. otherwise people like me wont bother. 10/10.

Epyk

Quote from: Lennox on February 14, 2015, 05:21:14 AM
Hello there. Awesome modpack you've made there. Looking forward to try it on, but facing with some kind of an issue: When I'm installing this pack and launch my RimWorld again to create new world and stuff, it's just simply showing me black screen. No "no responding process", no lagging, just clearly black screen. Have no hamachi installed.
What could've I do wrong with it?
Thanks.

Check to make sure you didn't accidentally the "Core" folder in the "Mods" folder.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: Furmindrule3 on February 14, 2015, 10:24:57 AM
Hey Epyk, I just wanted to say that ModPacks are the only reason I even bother testing mods with Alpha Updates (since its very tedius to go through each and every updated mod and apply them and then find a load order that works and then finally play after like 3 hours of fiddling or sometimes days) so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! And I don't know if you had any nay sayers in this thread but aslong as you provide proper credits (as you already did just by adding "by <author>" I don't see a problem with it at all! .. otherwise people like me wont bother. 10/10.

Thanks for the kind words!
Proper credit is something I make sure I don't miss a step on!
Try Epokalypse!

Catjaco

for me it still doesn't work, i placed the modconfig.xml file in the right folder but when i start the game it doesn't respond and crashes if i click anywhere... heeelp

Epyk

Quote from: Catjaco on February 14, 2015, 11:53:13 AM
for me it still doesn't work, i placed the modconfig.xml file in the right folder but when i start the game it doesn't respond and crashes if i click anywhere... heeelp

When starting up RimWorld, give it a minute or more to load without clicking or giving your computer a command. PM me if you have any further issues and I'll help you.
Try Epokalypse!

Catjaco

Quote from: Epyk on February 14, 2015, 11:59:56 AM
Quote from: Catjaco on February 14, 2015, 11:53:13 AM

When starting up RimWorld, give it a minute or more to load without clicking or giving your computer a command. PM me if you have any further issues and I'll help you.
i gave the game half an hour to start, so i think it is another problem

Epyk

UPDATE!

2.14.15 Epyk Pack 1.18v
- Increased time for Omni Gel to grow
- Increased power, reduced production rate, and increased recipe requirement of Ore extractor
- Increased power, reduced production rate, and increased recipe requirement of Fissure generator
- Chunks can now be produced from Ore Extractor
Try Epokalypse!

Lennox

Quote from: Epyk on February 14, 2015, 10:54:16 AM
Check to make sure you didn't accidentally the "Core" folder in the "Mods" folder.
It's in. If I redo all the ModsConfig thing, everything works smoothly (however, without modpack), so I don't think it's the reason here.

SmallEquine

Hey everyone

so i wanna say i love the modpack. Found this beauty when miniami went dark for a while but i wanted to ask something. Has anyone else feel like traders of all sorts just stop coming after playing over long periods of time? I mean when i start playing for the first half hour or so they come but after like an hour everyone goes dark. No traders, visitors or anything. I've even switched to base builder to see if it fixes the problem but that works only half the time. Ive been using the recommended Modlist and ive updated.

I dont know, maybe im crazy. i've even used the debug option to force traders and they've come up with no problem. I just wanted to know if anyone else has the same problem.

skullywag

Ive been having this problem in a personal modpack....Im wondering if its an issue in the base game when a certain number of colonists are hit, mine seems to do it around 11. There was an old bug for this that I thought was fixed, perhaps its resurfaced.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Xenobia

So I decided to finally use this modpack today.  Before I was using a mixture of mods which amounted to being about the same thing anyway minus using a few that aren't in it and not using a few that are.  Anyway.. the game is running fine, but it is REALLYYYYY dark for some reason.  At night, is this a mod or something?  Like I built a room just a minute ago, and haven't put a light in there yet.  And it's night right now and the room is literally pitch black.  Can't see in it at all. 

Edit: wow nevermind I'm dumb... 12th mod down in the list... haha.  Ok knowing that it is indeed intentional I'll give it a go before I decide to disable it lol.. it is kind of neat, just wanted to make sure it wasn't an issue.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

art281996

the first time i install everything works great but after i exit out and try to play again, the game just stays frozen and never starts. any helo would be greatly appreciated