Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Epyk

Quote from: art281996 on February 15, 2015, 02:34:29 PM
the first time i install everything works great but after i exit out and try to play again, the game just stays frozen and never starts. any helo would be greatly appreciated

PM me and I'll help you out.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

shhfiftyfive

"Skullywags Weapons, Tools and Trinkets - By skullywag
ShapedCharge - A device that will remove roofs!"

...link to this mod's page is broken in op

Epyk

Quote from: shhfiftyfive on February 15, 2015, 06:32:40 PM
"Skullywags Weapons, Tools and Trinkets - By skullywag
ShapedCharge - A device that will remove roofs!"

...link to this mod's page is broken in op
Thank you!
Its been fixed.
Try Epokalypse!

Mese

I recently updated this mod ... before I did I had carrots, lettuce and tomatos in the game and also many types of coloured beds ... now they seem to have disappeared from my game entirely

was something removed from the pack cos this is the only mod I use so I dont understand why those things are no longer in my game ?

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

popster99

last i checked telkirs mod's download was broken it gave you a version that didn't work for any of his stuff

MrWashingToad

Quote from: Epyk on February 10, 2015, 01:07:14 PM
Quote from: ManWithNoName on February 09, 2015, 03:08:18 PM
@tasher - i always get them errors i just ignore them, i dont even have the cybernetic mod activated.

Pretty much, all errors you'll find currently in the Epyk Pack can be ignored without ruining your game.
Otherwise I wouldn't allow the update.

Re-started a new game, and running. Have hit year 1 and this looping error on re-load of savegame is really hitting performance and using up memory. I'm not sure the back-end coding, but the output_log.txt file was in excess of 1.06GB in size. I wiped the file, and re-started the load and after about 20 mins the output_log file is now nearing almost 100kb in size again. It's extremely laggy b/c all it's doing is throwing and writing the error log out.

Most of the errors are:
Custom GrowingNow()
(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc635190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEnginerDebug.cpp Line: 49)

Edit: Just ran a search on the mods folder, and it seems the only one that comes up w/ a result for "GrowingNow()" is the plant.cs for Ehanced_Defence/Plants24H
Kickstarter Influencer tier backer. Last Name in Game: Sewell
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrI_JSqof-Zk1j9-kBKXjQ
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MrWashingToad
Twitter: @MrWashingToad

skullywag

I use that mod but in my own pack without error, i would guess its conflicting with some other mod that adds plants.
edit - just checked cant see any issues between 24h plants and the other mods that have plants, if someone can upload a log of the issue ill have a proper look.

Epyk

Quote from: Tasher on February 16, 2015, 03:08:21 PM
Quote from: Epyk on February 10, 2015, 01:07:14 PM
Quote from: ManWithNoName on February 09, 2015, 03:08:18 PM
@tasher - i always get them errors i just ignore them, i dont even have the cybernetic mod activated.

Pretty much, all errors you'll find currently in the Epyk Pack can be ignored without ruining your game.
Otherwise I wouldn't allow the update.

Re-started a new game, and running. Have hit year 1 and this looping error on re-load of savegame is really hitting performance and using up memory. I'm not sure the back-end coding, but the output_log.txt file was in excess of 1.06GB in size. I wiped the file, and re-started the load and after about 20 mins the output_log file is now nearing almost 100kb in size again. It's extremely laggy b/c all it's doing is throwing and writing the error log out.

Most of the errors are:
Custom GrowingNow()
(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc635190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEnginerDebug.cpp Line: 49)

Edit: Just ran a search on the mods folder, and it seems the only one that comes up w/ a result for "GrowingNow()" is the plant.cs for Ehanced_Defence/Plants24H

It has been an issue since the early days of the Epyk Pack.
ED Plants24H will be removed next update. It's a nifty mod, but does cause issues listed above.
Try Epokalypse!

skullywag

Actually the only thing that uses the new plant class that has that code are the core plants, no other mods will use it....weird how i dont get the same errors.

Epyk

Quote from: skullywag on February 16, 2015, 04:21:19 PM
Actually the only thing that uses the new plant class that has that code are the core plants, no other mods will use it....weird how i dont get the same errors.

I've encountered the error only a small amount of times but never thought anything of it.
Gotten an increased amount of reports on it. As of now, the error shows itself under certain a condition that I can not replicate. When it does, the error appears every tick and creates huge files and lags the game severely.

I'll see what I can do or find out while it's removed from the Epyk Pack.
Try Epokalypse!

skullywag

Yep that mod is just reporting it constantly to the log but i cant see a log.error in the code  (I tried with just that mod on and it still does it).....let me check my version a sec.

skullywag

Confirmed my version does not do it, you have an old version of the mod, you need to update.

Epyk

Quote from: skullywag on February 16, 2015, 04:50:26 PM
Confirmed my version does not do it, you have an old version of the mod, you need to update.

Looks like a number of his mods got updated several days ago.
I'm slipping...  :-[

Just updated, next update will update the ED mods.

Edit: I'll bring ED Plants24H in Alpha 9
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

UPDATE!

2.16.15 Epyk Pack 1.18y
- Increased time for Caveworld Flora plants to grow
- Increased market value of CyberneticsStorm weapons
- Slighty reduced health of Horrors
- Removed ED Plants24h
Try Epokalypse!