Rate your Epyk Pack experience.

Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

MrWashingToad

Manually removed the 24H plants mod, and after about 20 min the error cleared up. Will update to the new "y" version and see how it helps as well.

Edit: Have the 'Prison Improvements' mod running as last slot on modconfig as well - no issues that I've found. Love it to be able to have a prison zone w/ a food dispenser and tables and wooden jail doors - have that area all zoned as prisoner area and keeps the maintenance down on my colonists.
Kickstarter Influencer tier backer. Last Name in Game: Sewell
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrI_JSqof-Zk1j9-kBKXjQ
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MrWashingToad
Twitter: @MrWashingToad

Jaxxa

Sorry you are having these issues with the Plants mod. :(

It should be fixed in the most recent versions of my mod and I will make certain that it wont be happening in the Alpha9 version.

popster99

i have prison improvments and the 24h plants mod and i don't get problems at all

AliceTheGorgon

I'm running 1.18y on Linux and getting tons of errors in the log along the lines of this:
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named Stormtroopler found to give to Verse.PawnKindDef Rebel
With different pawn types listed in addition to just "Rebel".

Additionally, when trying to start a colony, the screen goes super corrupt (as shown in the attached screenshot), and never loads into the map. The pawn icons on the top eventually load, but do nothing as far as I can tell.

When I remove the CyberRimTroopers mod, everything seems to work fine.

I suspect that the missing types are a file name miscapitalization, which would work on Windows but not Linux. I don't know enough about modding RimWorld to be sure though.
As for the graphics corruption, I have no idea what the cause of that is, but it's fixed by removing the CyberRimTroopers mod too, so if I had to guess, I'd say that the mod is probably making incorrect assumptions about the operating environment that it's in.

Interestingly, on pack version 1.11r, the graphics corruption would still occur, but I could actually load into the map and play. It looked horrible, but is different than the semi-hanging on 1.18y, so I figured I'd mention it.

If there's any logs I can attach or tests I can run to help find/fix the issue, just let me know.

[attachment deleted due to age]

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

popster99

skullywag

AliceTheGorgon

Yeah, everything pretty much seems to say "troopler" with an "l".
I'm assuming it's intentional, as I doubt that I somehow managed to get corrupted downloads of two different versions of the pack in a row that both corrupted the same exact thing.

slicedtoad

Dammit, this modpack has ruined vanilla for me. I tried playing the new alpha but without a bunch of mods it feels empty.

Epyk

Quote from: slicedtoad on February 18, 2015, 06:45:27 PM
Dammit, this modpack has ruined vanilla for me. I tried playing the new alpha but without a bunch of mods it feels empty.

Fear not!
Epyk Pack will be getting an Alpha 9 release.

All the wonderful mods will be back and they're bringing beer!
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

skullywag

Theres not too many awkward changes to be honest, I dont think thisll be as hard as some of the updates we've had in the past. Im all done with updating all my mods bar a couple of minor issues and I started about 3 hours ago.

elStrages

SupremeSoviet

Quote from: elStrages on February 18, 2015, 07:12:59 PM
My mod is ready to go in ;)

Awesome :D  I saw this mod pack after I DLed yours and now Im sad cause the update has screwed my plans to play with them GRRR.  Lol  I look forward to the updated pack.  Also Stranges is the cartel mod you made compatible with this mod? That would be awesome.

EDIT: P.S. Stranges any way you could mod in a replacement spine?  I have had spinal damage in my games before and its a huge inconvenience.

Nopkar

Quote from: Epyk on February 18, 2015, 06:53:46 PM
Quote from: slicedtoad on February 18, 2015, 06:45:27 PM

wonderful. i enjoy playing the base game for awhile but having all these mods is just too much fun. It's really nice when they're all in a pack ready to go. Thank you so much for your had work, as well as the work that the modders have done already

Fear not!
Epyk Pack will be getting an Alpha 9 release.

All the wonderful mods will be back and they're bringing beer!

general222291

Yes, Alpha 9, update this mod pack because I won't be playing without it :D
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]