[Mod][ALPHA8] Better Beacons - Auto Stockpile creation - JuliaEllie (13.01.2014)

Started by JuliaEllie, January 13, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManWithNoName

I think it only happens while you dont have a beacon setup yourself, so if you dont have a beacon the trader pops one down and of cause this is made into a stockpile with an important setting so all your stuff starts being moved there (annoying). Soon as you have a beacon the trader obviously does not place one so their are no additional stockpiles being made, yes yes i dont always set up my beacons at the start of the game but then their isn't much that interests me from the traders other than medicine early game. Park's be nice too.

thefinn

Ah glad I wasn't the only one, I installed the Epyk pack and was going "wtf?"

Will install a beacon I guess.

Edit: Installing a beacon doesn't help, it still does it.

ManWithNoName

Quote from: thefinn on February 14, 2015, 09:28:08 PM
Ah glad I wasn't the only one, I installed the Epyk pack and was going "wtf?"

Will install a beacon I guess.

Edit: Installing a beacon doesn't help, it still does it.

You on about what i said? If so, i've had no issues once i installed my own beacon i also always removed their trade spots as they annoyed me.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.