[A17] Colony Leadership and Teaching v1.3

Started by Nandonalt, January 22, 2017, 04:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenshi~Akari

I don't know if this was intended effect in this mod or not, but I literally just had a large visiting caravan make a bum-rush towards an active lesson one of my colony's pawns was giving.

Never have I seen a more enthusiastic bunch to learn about construction. Just thought I'd put that out there, hadn't seen if this was reported or not, but funny nonetheless. XD

kaptain_kavern

Man, this looks quite promising. Will try ASAP

manelmp66

Quote from: Tenshi~Akari on June 22, 2017, 10:48:29 AM
I don't know if this was intended effect in this mod or not, but I literally just had a large visiting caravan make a bum-rush towards an active lesson one of my colony's pawns was giving.

Never have I seen a more enthusiastic bunch to learn about construction. Just thought I'd put that out there, hadn't seen if this was reported or not, but funny nonetheless. XD

I noticed also.
And a buff relations with the visitors

Jecmenn

Hello

In theory good mod, but for me it simply doesn't work. I have ballot box but no elections happening. Tried this with clean, new game running only few basic mods and no elections after 3 years.

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Jecmenn on June 25, 2017, 05:43:18 PM
In theory good mod, but for me it simply doesn't work. I have ballot box but no elections happening. Tried this with clean, new game running only few basic mods and no elections after 3 years.

This happens to just about everyone who installs this mod.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Exoray

Hello

Same issue for me, mod was working great then after the year term ended no more elections, tried a new game running just a few mods and same thing, elections no longer happen.

Eluxor

Quote from: Exoray on June 25, 2017, 05:59:10 PM
Hello

Same issue for me, mod was working great then after the year term ended no more elections, tried a new game running just a few mods and same thing, elections no longer happen.

Have you checked if the N (allow elections to happen) is activated when you select the box? For some reason after every election it desactivates.

VelesLek

It does not seem to be recognizing that I have built a ballot box. The leaders tab still says that I need to build a ballot box, and elections are not happening at all. And the option to allow elections is turned on.

Tanelorn

We REALLY need to be able to switch to democracy from dictatorship. Even when the dictator dies we just have the option of picking a new dictator.

Exoray

Quote from: Eluxor on June 25, 2017, 06:29:23 PM
Quote from: Exoray on June 25, 2017, 05:59:10 PM
Hello

Have you checked if the N (allow elections to happen) is activated when you select the box? For some reason after every election it desactivates.

Yep its on and says that elections will happen on the days, very strange I started a new game using more mods than the few I tested with but not as many as the max mods I tested with and its again working? to explain that better, during testing I started with most mods on say 40+ that's when it first started to stop working, then I tested with just 3 mods running and still no elections happened, The new game was with maybe 20 - 30 mods, the very same mods I used during testing when it wouldn't work and it has now started working again on the first election day of the new game.

Due to the complexity of trying to recreate the bug I am at a loss as to what may cause it, Its just so fickle

jts1702

Exoray and others:

A17b is bugged -- repeat, VANILLA game A17b is bugged.
Unless all the ancient dangers are cleared, you won't have ANY of the crucial events involving a spot or naming your settlement resolved. So, clear them out.

Tanelorn

Quote from: jts1702 on June 26, 2017, 03:54:26 PM
Exoray and others:

Unless all the ancient dangers are cleared, you won't have ANY of the crucial events involving a spot or naming your settlement resolved. So, clear them out.

Confirmed, i have this also. Semi related, they also can cause action music to stick

Jecmenn

Hello

Well, the problem kind of resolved itself. First what i did was testing the mod without any other mods activated and it worked fine. Then i enabled few of my favorite mods (call of cthulu packs, rimsenal packs and misc mods pack + hugslibs and jecs) and it didn't work again. So i tried removing mods one by one and the final result was that the jecs and hugslibs are somehow conflicting with this mod, and it worked when i put this mode above those two mods/libs mentioned. Now i had 2 elections in one year without any problems. And i'm running heavy modded game (40+ mods) and all good so far.

Jecmenn

Exoray and others:

I have ancient dangers on my map and naming worked fine.

Sirsim

Quote from: Jecmenn on June 26, 2017, 06:42:13 PM
Exoray and others:

I have ancient dangers on my map and naming worked fine.

Me too.
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.