[Outdated] Marvin's Hot and Cold Pack IV

Started by RemingtonRyder, December 12, 2014, 12:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemingtonRyder

v1.5.1 of Hot and Cold Minification is ready for a test drive. Haven't seen any problems with it yet.

Kaballah

Kaballah

FYI your modified Cold Snap etc incidents make the other "easy" biomes muuuuuuuuuuuch more interesting.  Playing a colony in Boreal Forest (all melee people with Ish's Medieval equipment mod) and Winter looked like it was going to bottom out around -25C, but then Cold Snap hit and it's around -70C at coldest.  I think this is pretty fair in terms of playability but you should probably soften it a little bit more if you want it to be realistic.  I'm OK with it either way though.

RemingtonRyder

Ideally I would like them to scale according to difficulty. Haven't figured out how to do that yet. :P

RemingtonRyder

I've updated the pack today! The top post was getting a bit messy so I'm going to simplify the extended descriptions a bit.

There are more updates to come, but I'm waiting until after RimWorld updates. :)

kaptain_kavern

Gonna add it to the A11 modlist so ;)

Also i have a question : does Hot and Cold Biomes alter the standard biomes or create new "harsher' version along with the standard ones

RemingtonRyder

RemingtonRyder

Mechanoid Hivemind

Will this be compatible with my current mods
Blasting Charges
Craftable medicine
Defence Shields
Embrasures
Personal Shields MKII
Power Armour MKII
Power Cell

All by skullywag
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

RemingtonRyder

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Mechanoid Hivemind

There is this issue, i hit esc and everything freezes nothing works at all. i can pause the game but it dont help even un pausing it keeps it all frozen my overview is broken too. only way to fix it is by pressing over view and haveing the game un paused

RemingtonRyder

Your other mods are conflicting with each other. Mine don't add keybindings.

Um, if you recently updated to 11b, then you probably need to update EdB Interface.

Kaballah

Those keybind conflicts look like the come from Skullywag's defensive stuff, and I think he's updated it to remove the keybind conflicts.

Mechanoid Hivemind