[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaballah

All the piles of corpses really teaches you that Bloodlust and Psychopath are by far the best traits to have in a zombie apocalypse.  Cannibalism is great too!  MMM MMM GOOD

Ninefinger

Quote from: Kaballah on April 05, 2015, 10:05:45 PM
All the piles of corpses really teaches you that Bloodlust and Psychopath are by far the best traits to have in a zombie apocalypse.  Cannibalism is great too!  MMM MMM GOOD

lmao yeah it really makes those traits stand out more that's for sure looool :D

filippe999

zolzol

Hello, I am doing a translation of your modifications to the Russian language.
I would like to ask for your help, how to make the translation of these lines here?

poetter

Quote from: kngsnghun on March 14, 2015, 12:32:20 PM
hey guys i tried the zombie mod, but it seems like it's not working very well for me.

the zombies are hostile to other factions, but only my colony won't see them as enemy.

i think it's because i'm using it with prison management and combat realism(which edit humans to be more squishy to bullets).

i could actually put zombies in my prison and force feed potatoes lol

anyway, i tried removing the mod, and it gave me a colorful screen of death. is there anyway to clean up zombie mod?

from my save file? i put way too much effort to my current colony, and i dont want to start a new one right now.

if it is impossible, is there any way to make zombies as hostile faction to my colony?

Hey there,

any news on that? I've got the same problem. Can I help in any way? What exactly do I have to edit in the save file?

Polok432

Hi,i have a problem.
Why the zombies are not hostiles?
because my colonist dont shoot any zombie and they get kill.
like this http://imgur.com/zL0HzRe
can somebody ,help me?.

Justin C

Quote from: poetter on April 07, 2015, 06:19:17 PM
Quote from: kngsnghun on March 14, 2015, 12:32:20 PM
hey guys i tried the zombie mod, but it seems like it's not working very well for me.

the zombies are hostile to other factions, but only my colony won't see them as enemy.

i think it's because i'm using it with prison management and combat realism(which edit humans to be more squishy to bullets).

i could actually put zombies in my prison and force feed potatoes lol

anyway, i tried removing the mod, and it gave me a colorful screen of death. is there anyway to clean up zombie mod?

from my save file? i put way too much effort to my current colony, and i dont want to start a new one right now.

if it is impossible, is there any way to make zombies as hostile faction to my colony?

Hey there,

any news on that? I've got the same problem. Can I help in any way? What exactly do I have to edit in the save file?
Quote from: Polok432 on April 07, 2015, 07:10:14 PM
Hi,i have a problem.
Why the zombies are not hostiles?
because my colonist dont shoot any zombie and they get kill.
like this http://imgur.com/zL0HzRe
can somebody ,help me?.
For some reason the zombie faction seems to rarely spawn as friendly to the player on world creation. Unfortunately the only way to fix this is to create a new world and start a new game in that world.

Quote from: zolzol on April 07, 2015, 03:36:03 PM
Hello, I am doing a translation of your modifications to the Russian language.
I would like to ask for your help, how to make the translation of these lines here?

Unfortunately all of the text is hardcoded right now. That will be fixed in the Alpha 10 release to allow for translations.

Kaballah

I disabled this mod for a session to try something (an all melee colony) and wow, once you've gotten used to having zombies in the game it really feels dull to take them out again.  Such a neat mod!  ;D

kindofrvl

Hi guys. I searched the tread for the word "cremation" and found notning, so here's m question, really need help! I can't cremate zombies, if I set cremation option to use only zombie corpses colonists do nothing, but there are plenty of dead z around, what can I do?

Justin C

Quote from: kindofrvl on April 11, 2015, 07:59:35 AM
Hi guys. I searched the tread for the word "cremation" and found notning, so here's m question, really need help! I can't cremate zombies, if I set cremation option to use only zombie corpses colonists do nothing, but there are plenty of dead z around, what can I do?
Make sure you set a task to cremate them, and make sure all of the bodies are allowed and within the range you set in the task.

kindofrvl

Quote from: Justin C on April 11, 2015, 01:35:24 PM
Make sure you set a task to cremate them, and make sure all of the bodies are allowed and within the range you set in the task.
I set to cremate untill 10 are burnt, all the bodies are allowed, range of task is at it's maximum.

Justin C

Quote from: kindofrvl on April 11, 2015, 01:39:02 PM
Quote from: Justin C on April 11, 2015, 01:35:24 PM
I set to cremate untill 10 are burnt, all the bodies are allowed, range of task is at it's maximum.
Do you have any crafters? Are your colonists busy doing other things?

There's nothing about the mod that would cause this, so there is something else going on.

kindofrvl

Justin C, if I set the task to burn human bodies - no problem, they cremate all exept zeds, very strange thing.

Justin C

Quote from: kindofrvl on April 11, 2015, 02:14:51 PM
Justin C, if I set the task to burn human bodies - no problem, they cremate all exept zeds, very strange thing.
Do you have "*Allow stranger corpses" unchecked? That's the only other thing I can think of.