[A12d] Wastelander's Minor mods: Mending updated by skyarkhangel

Started by Wastelander, February 25, 2015, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erathia

Could you compile it for linux? I would be forever thankful, or at least let me compile it from source ;)

Grynnreaper

I am Flabbergasted that there aren't more mods like this one. It seems to me like mending your equipment is always preferable to replacing expensive or high quality stuff. Thanks for making this mod its at the top of my list

FridayBiology

getting a error when i attempt to load the mod, (just have core and mending at the moment)
2 key binding conflict architect_production_tablemender and architect_production_tabletailor are both bound to P
2 key binding conflict architect_production_tabletailor and architect_production_tablemender are both bound to P

how do i clear this?
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

dareddevil7

Quote from: Feirfec on July 31, 2015, 09:52:00 AM
getting a error when i attempt to load the mod, (just have core and mending at the moment)
2 key binding conflict architect_production_tablemender and architect_production_tabletailor are both bound to P
2 key binding conflict architect_production_tabletailor and architect_production_tablemender are both bound to P

how do i clear this?

You go into the mending folder in the mods folder, You open the Defs folder, go into ThingDefs folder, there should be only one XML document in it labeled "mending_Buildings", Open it up with notepad, scroll down to the bottom and there should be a hotkey setting, personally I just deleted that portion but you can change the letter for the unbound key of your choosing.

dareddevil7

the table shows up, but all my colonists go braindead after they finish their current job and will only do another job if they are told to prioritize it

dareddevil7

Match

tentatively reporting that mending works, no errors yet.

Vascar

Using the A11b version on A12 mending throws an error when the mending job commences.
See the attached pic for the error.

[attachment deleted due to age]

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Vascar on August 22, 2015, 10:31:53 PM
Using the A11b version on A12 mending throws an error when the mending job commences.

Yep.. because in A12:

Thing hauledThing = null;
if( pawn.carrier.CarriedThing != null )
hauledThing = pawn.carrier.CarriedThing;
else
hauledThing = TargetThingA;

needed to update.

Match

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 22, 2015, 10:51:38 PM

Yep.. because in A12:

else

needed to update.

Anyone familiar with dll files able to make this change? I keep trying to open it with visual studio and all I get is this weird version tab.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Match on August 23, 2015, 03:12:53 AM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 22, 2015, 10:51:38 PM

Yep.. because in A12:

else

needed to update.

Anyone familiar with dll files able to make this change? I keep trying to open it with visual studio and all I get is this weird version tab.

i fix this, but there another problem with workgivers. trying to find decision.

skyarkhangel

Updated to A12
Big thanks for isistoy for support  ;)

vanilla version.

Ouan

Thanks a million Skyarkhangel! I will say that never in my life have I ever seen a better modding community for an Alpha state game.
Damn Pirates!

Telkir

Nice mod, will be using this one myself!

Is there any chance that you could upload the source code for the A12 version somewhere? It's the only mod I've found so far that deals with DLL-customised workbenches. Trying to learn about that to solve a problem of my own...

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Telkir on August 24, 2015, 09:40:12 AM
Nice mod, will be using this one myself!

Is there any chance that you could upload the source code for the A12 version somewhere? It's the only mod I've found so far that deals with DLL-customised workbenches. Trying to learn about that to solve a problem of my own...

No problem  :) Re-uploaded with source.