[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

dismar,
i just notice a heated sunlamp produce the same amout heat like a small one.
Since you need 3 comp. to build it should generate 3 times so much heat or at last 2 time. And the medium one 2 time or 1.5 times.
The disadvance of the lamps would be there is not temp. control like you got at the heater.

Birdy

Any chance for broccoli plants and meals? :D

Also, what about drugs that add attraction to your colonists?

RickyMartini

Does this Mod require a new save file?

Der Failer

Just noticed that heated sun lamps still are <WorkToMake> instead of <WorkToBuild>, so they get build instantly.

RickyMartini

Hey I just realized that you didn't update the new graphics for Steam. Is that correct? Would you be so kind to update this on steam too?

evan25

Crafting Glitterworld medicine and medicine either does not gain exp,is any way i can fix that now for myself ?  sr sor bad eng

Canute

Can't speak for Glitterworld medicine, but for crafting medicine i am geting medicin skill.

Canute

Typing logical error
Milling stone, bulk grind grains into wheat.
I think it should be flour. :-)

Trigon

Yeah, though the actual output is indeed flour. As funny as it would be to turn all my corn into wheat.

dismar

Quote from: Skissor on January 13, 2017, 12:20:04 PM
Does this Mod require a new save file?

No, but Highly recommended!

Quote from: Der Failer on January 13, 2017, 03:03:21 PM
Just noticed that heated sun lamps still are <WorkToMake> instead of <WorkToBuild>, so they get build instantly.

Thanks I miss this a lot!

Quote from: Skissor on January 13, 2017, 03:54:17 PM
Hey I just realized that you didn't update the new graphics for Steam. Is that correct? Would you be so kind to update this on steam too?
Updated steam link

Quote from: evan25 on January 14, 2017, 08:48:52 AM
Crafting Glitterworld medicine and medicine either does not gain exp,is any way i can fix that now for myself ?  sr sor bad eng

Quote from: Canute on January 14, 2017, 10:45:47 AM
Typing logical error
Milling stone, bulk grind grains into wheat.
I think it should be flour. :-)

Yeah steam users poked about these last two thanks

Quote from: Birdy on January 13, 2017, 08:53:25 AM
Any chance for broccoli plants and meals? :D

Also, what about drugs that add attraction to your colonists?

As of right now I'm not adding new plants "unless" there is a good reason. like they add something new to the mod :)

neltnerb

Something about canned meat seems off:

Raw Meat
Market Value: $2-3
Nutrition: 0.05

Canned Meat
Market Value: $5
Nutrition: 0.4

So I'm not sure the best way to manage that, but unless you're absolutely desperate for better preserved food it seems like a pretty terrible deal. Just strikes me as strange given that most other processing steps keep the final value the same or make it a little higher. Maybe it makes more sense to produce more lighter cans with that value (perhaps 75x of 0.05 nutrition to match the starting meat portions at a similar or slightly higher value)? Like cans of tuna versus a hamburger.

notfood

Their value comes as preservation. It lasts a looong time.

Canute

And so long they last, so long you got the bad taste.

But canned meat/meal/veg is a fast/easy way to preservation, normaly i wouldn't use it except it is close before rotting.

Danetta

Seems like some cultures are making survival in deep cold much easier. :/

Canute

Yep, Veg. garden is a must have for me when i settle at the cold.
Special at the beginning with the improved simple meal recipes like grilled steal  (10 meat for 2x steak) you are geting more out of the few meat you find then with simple meat and you prolly need to go cannibalisn.