Your most evil deed ingame?

Started by Tiolas, May 08, 2015, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Cross

Welp, I often play on Phoebe and rough with a couple of mods. Edb's prepare Carefully (for the basics) and crash landing. Well recently i've been getting horrible people at the start (crash landing) and since the people from those crashed parts are considered your colony, well needless to say one of my colonists got some seriously tramatic events done to him. Namely killing off a couple of your lesser "friends"
Claims to know most things.

Euzio

Yeah. I notice that Phoebe tends to give you people with pretty horrible stats (the wanderer joins events)... When I switch it over to Cassandra, then I start getting people who are actually pretty good.

I just released a prisoner yesterday immediately after I captured him because he had no stomach (it got destroyed by my guns). Poor dude was starving since he could not eat, but he somehow managed to make it out and I promptly got the message that my faction rating increased since he was released happy. Bet the tribe won't be too pleased since he will end up dying in the end. But hey, its no longer my problem now :P

TLHeart

actually they do not starve with no stomach, just takes them hours to consume a meal. I had a colonist that had no stomach live for to the very end of my colony. He was a great cleaner.

Mkok

Most evil thing? Definitely my "medicine trainer".
After a raid One of the new prisoners had his spine shattered. At first I figured I could sell him to slavers for some cash, but then my colony doctor went mad (had to put him down, poor fella), and I kinda didn't have a backup doctor (no, a cleaver really isn't a surgical tool to operate eyes, as most of my remaining colonist though  :))
So I needed a new doctor and fast. The plans for medicine training facility have been hatched.
And what is this training facility? Well, nothing more then a defenseless spineless prisoner in a dark cave, and a crazy soon to be doctor with molotov :-) Just lit the poor pris..., ehm I mean test dummy on fire, and then treat the burn wounds  :D

Vasillos

one time, i killed a squirrel for no reason, then let it rot outside my base
please forgive me al-mightly squirrel gods
ALL HAIL BUFFY THE BOAR GOD!

TwixFunSize

When any one of my colonists screws up, such as shooting their friend in the back, or other silly stuff, I make a colonist with any weapon take 1 shot at the misbehaved colonist. Hopefully they will learn.. >:D

Snownova

Quote from: Vasillos on August 17, 2015, 05:07:42 PM
one time, i killed a squirrel for no reason, then let it rot outside my base
please forgive me al-mightly squirrel gods

Do you have any idea how many colonies have been utterly destroyed by endless waves of maddened squirrels? You probably saved your colony by placing that rotting carcass outside your base, as a warning to its fellows!

kahlzun

Quote from: Mkok on July 18, 2015, 01:44:08 PM
Most evil thing? Definitely my "medicine trainer".
After a raid One of the new prisoners had his spine shattered. At first I figured I could sell him to slavers for some cash, but then my colony doctor went mad (had to put him down, poor fella), and I kinda didn't have a backup doctor (no, a cleaver really isn't a surgical tool to operate eyes, as most of my remaining colonist though  :))
So I needed a new doctor and fast. The plans for medicine training facility have been hatched.
And what is this training facility? Well, nothing more then a defenseless spineless prisoner in a dark cave, and a crazy soon to be doctor with molotov :-) Just lit the poor pris..., ehm I mean test dummy on fire, and then treat the burn wounds  :D

Just keep removing and reattaching limbs. I think will work with peg legs, but if you have a set of bionics lying around, then you can queue up 4 or 5 at a time. Discussed here:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14698.0
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

Vasillos

Quote from: Snownova on August 18, 2015, 04:25:55 AM
Do you have any idea how many colonies have been utterly destroyed by endless waves of maddened squirrels? You probably saved your colony by placing that rotting carcass outside your base, as a warning to its fellows!

its funny because the next day a squirrel physic raid happened. they know.
ALL HAIL BUFFY THE BOAR GOD!

ZeeOvenfresh

After a lengthy raid, one raider killed two of my fighters. I had hoped that he would get incaped so i can enact revenge. Finally, he fell and was bleeding out. that would be too quick a death for him. I nursed him back to health, made him watch as we harvested the organs of one of his friends, harvested his limbs and non essential organs, then sent him back to his band along with the others. The pirates no longer attack us...
"How did you get into my house?"
-Morgan Freeman

Snownova

Quote from: ZeeOvenfresh on August 20, 2015, 01:03:35 AM
After a lengthy raid, one raider killed two of my fighters. I had hoped that he would get incaped so i can enact revenge. Finally, he fell and was bleeding out. that would be too quick a death for him. I nursed him back to health, made him watch as we harvested the organs of one of his friends, harvested his limbs and non essential organs, then sent him back to his band along with the others. The pirates no longer attack us...

Times like this I wish the fear mechanic was still in the game :)

Florius

Harvest the legs and arms because I needed them. No need for the prisoner, so I released him. I think he was eaten by a zombie/warg, can't find him anymore :(

kahlzun

Quote from: Florius on August 20, 2015, 07:51:23 AM
Harvest the legs and arms because I needed them. No need for the prisoner, so I released him. I think he was eaten by a zombie/warg, can't find him anymore :(
Wait, you can remove limbs off prisoners to install on colonists? Or do you mean they had a bionic limb or something?
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Florius

Quote from: kahlzun on August 20, 2015, 07:55:54 AM
Quote from: Florius on August 20, 2015, 07:51:23 AM
Wait, you can remove limbs off prisoners to install on colonists? Or do you mean they had a bionic limb or something?

Yeah there was a mod in Alpha 10 I think, that required actual limbs for bionic ones.