Your most evil deed ingame?

Started by Tiolas, May 08, 2015, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swordsman300

Alright guys, I haven't done this yet, but it's gonna be great. Imagine: An early strike squad of either Boomrats or Boomalopes. "Hey look! There's their colo- wait, what's that? NO. IT'S NOT. NO PLE-" *BOOM*

Survivors will either have body parts harvested, or be burned at the stake for their crimes.

skullywag

I killed a puppy. IM A MONSTER!!!! :(
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Jamini

My most evil deed recently is probably intentionally triggering a mecahnoid spawn on top of a group of tribals while they were preparing to assault my colony. I laughed while I watched my two enemies duke it out while my colonists rested. (My sniper did get hit by a single arrow because she was using a survival rifle)

Though really, being evil doesn't pay. Unless you actively seek out raids from outlander/tribal towns, it's generally worth it to heal and release any captives you don't want to recruit. Each one that survives to the edge of the map gives you 15 relation, which is worth about 450 silver. Plus released prisoners do not need to be fed. Human leather and meat are virtually worthless now, and organs normally sell for 120-150 silver a pop. (Slaves missing organs are worth less too!) The mood debuff from removing organs or selling prisoners is long-lasting and detrimental unless you have a significant booze stockpile.

It's better business to sell high-quality art/crafts, arrest/recruit visitor/raiders with good traits and no injuries, and to release raiders with poor traits, imo.

Too-DAMN-Much

give two peg legs, amputate both arms, take left kidney, right lung, remove both peg legs, colonist drank self to death. :)

human meat isn't worth it these days? strange, my cannibal only colonies love the mood buff and the leather is just free, the turrets kill everything below a drone ship, all female nicest cannibals you'll ever meet and my one with social/doctor skill is a nudist.....

RoboticManiac

I've done the typical prisoner/ organ farm bit- But I have to say the most maniacal thing I've done by far is taking raiders and visitors to the butchering table, and eating them. I did have my reasons at first, as the colony was starving to death and the crops kept failing. But I didn't stop there- things began to spiral out of control once I began to make clothes out of their mangled flesh and wear them. Once I ran out of the need for clothes, I began to make furniture out of them.

Some of the colonists began to protest my actions. They to, were killed and eaten. Their flesh proudly worn by my now psychopathic, cannibalistic or constantly drunk colonists.

Eventually, I ran out of things to build out of human flesh and my colony grew rather slowly considering that only a few select individuals truly appreciated our refined tastes. So I took the next logical step and set up an organ farm, finally killing and eating prisoners who where no longer useful.

Sadly, the utopia was not to last, as even a single death caused major man power shortages. As the raids and mechanoid attacks persisted, our numbers slowly declined. What little ruins are left on the cursed land are most assuredly made of people.  :)

Saw Candyman

Quote from: swordsman300 on August 26, 2015, 10:04:06 PM
Quote from: Saw Candyman on August 26, 2015, 09:55:38 PM
By Rimworld's standards I'm a saint. The worst thing I've done was either selling a teenager into slavery, or this one time I kept a whiny prisoner in a 2x4 cell. I have a friend who had a 99 recruitment difficulty prisoner, so he used his double-cataract 78 year-old noble to install two peg legs and dentures on the poor guy. He would've bled to death from all the surgical cuts, but my demonic buddy proceeded to harvest his heart. Seriously, why am I friends with this guy?
I agree. You probably shouldn't be friends with me. P.S. That heart sold for a good amount of money!!!!
No.... NOO! Not you again! I thought I was free from youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

b0rsuk

After a raid, what do you do to raiders in shock ? When animals attack, what do you do to downed animals you don't want ?

Do you finish them, or leave them writhing on the ground, so that their meat is fresh for longer ?

Wex

Quote from: b0rsuk on September 01, 2015, 02:40:05 PM
After a raid, what do you do to raiders in shock ? When animals attack, what do you do to downed animals you don't want ?

Do you finish them, or leave them writhing on the ground, so that their meat is fresh for longer ?
A good thing would be to haul them directly into the meat storage room.
Hey, why is this not already there?
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Too-DAMN-Much

Quote from: b0rsuk on September 01, 2015, 02:40:05 PM

dinner, i have an infinite butcher job with all meats, especially human.

actually thinking about it, my last world i took left lung right kidney first.

Vault101

From my alpha 11 colony. Ended up with around 3,3 million colony wealth. This is how much of it was made:

Aerouge

In my current colony I was ill prepared for the "poison atmosphere" event as I never encountered it before.

I just finished my old wild-west wood-buildings city and dug into a mountain to store some batteries, some hay for my alpaca-farm and a prison-cell with 2 beds.

As I soon noticed living with seperated buildings would have been a death-warrant for my colony, so I turned the prisoncell into a dorm room, settled all animals in the battery-storage and turned into full vault-mode.

As time passed I dug out nearly the full interior of my mountain. But due to the lack of farming (and the poison atmosphere killing most of the plants and ALL of the animals outside) my colonists turned to slaughtering and eating their alpacas, then their dogs. And when this meat was used up I had the most unstable ones drop their weapon move into the new "fight club" room and who first hit the floor was designated the next meal.

This lowered my population from 10 to 4 and once the poison atmosphere lifted it left me with completely depleted food ressources, a dead map and a handfull of colonists on the brink of madness.

It´s a great story to tell, but next time I will simply build a radiostation inside my vault and order fresh supplies from passing traders. Mind you I had one built in the village, but leaving the vault was a trip of 2 minutes and would have caused 1% of poisoning ^^

So I loved the event but the poison is way to harmless. It should have more of the "the floor is lava" (or better "the sky is lava") effect, instead of a "smoking can cause severe damage"-effect.
While yes it kills the entire map within days, your colonists can just stay at home, order pizza from space delivery and if the "been inside to long"-debuff hits they can go for a walk in the poison mist for hours before even getting 1% of poisoning (that heals over a nights sleep).

A Friend

Slaughtering a litter of newborn puppies.
So... what do I win?

Edit: Oh and my colonists seem to like using the meat to train the parents. Bonus points.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

FlorenceTWA

I'm currently playing on the Randy free play for my interesting plan...

First, build a perfect cube-like base. Lots of turrets and a few mortars and everything kept as tight as possible, uranium walls & embrasures, gold statues and furnitures, rebuild & save-scum a bit to make sure I get legendary quality on everything (even lights, but that's kinda easy compared to gold tables).

See, with the embrasures mod and free play difficulty and just 2 colonists (started with 3 but after the completion of my base, I killed the one who sleeps in the workshop to save more space & food), even with the colony wealth THAT high, enemies are not a threat. I don't even need to leave my base to defeat incoming raids, they kinda just wander close before realising too late "there's gunfire coming out from this wall, why".

So I decided to seal off the base by removing all gates on my embrasure wall. I've decided to turn the base into a biosphere.

My 2 colonists are both psychopaths and cannibals, so it's still better if they eat human meat. But wait, we don't go outside now, so how? Well, pirates merchant is the answer. We buy slaves from him and harvest the organs and then sell the organs right back before his ship takes off. This way we have human steak with potatoes on our dinner table, strawberry and chocolate for dessert, drinking beer while watching TV and laughing at the chaotic outside world. All clothing come from human skin and we sell a few parkas that we don't need. When we really run out of money we'd just buy a lot of marble blocks and start sculpting, then money isn't really a problem any more.

We even keep some dogs for company. Only huskies can live on ice sheet, so we keep two of them. Considering how we can't go out to collect meat, and human meat isn't that abundant, we start buying in thrumbos, and tell the dogs to only eat that. Nice cash for the horn and thrumbofur parkas so things are still working out great. But you see, we can't really afford more dogs than that, we're living in a biosphere right? So hell, all puppies get killed as soon as possible. Unless they have super awesome names, in which case we kill the parent instead. Too bad we can't change animal names. XD

Sometimes wanders join us but that's just super annoying. We can't let anyone in, and their dead bodies stay in the colonist bar. Screw it, we have incendiary mortars for a purpose (besides burning pirates, I guess).

And yeah there's cabin fever too but who cares about that when you live in extremely impressive bedroom, eat in extremely impressive dinning hall and spend your day in extremely impressive rec room, gold statues everywhere around you? Even if you're driven half crazy by being locked inside for decades, surely that's a good kind of craziness. Just the other day I saw my two happy colonists taking a rest after a long day of surgeries and butchering, one watching tv and the other practising billiard, while chatting with each other now and then. That's life, man, that's life.

They started at 18 years old and right now they're 49, having spent 9 years in the biosphere already. I'll probably keep the game running until the day they die of heart attacks. Even with cataracts and dementia, the old couple would still happily pick up their herbal medicines and scalpels and smile at their newly-arrived dinner, saying "All newcomers will get a transplant of bionic organs for their benefit, we're very happy to have you join us".

johiah

Quote from: Keychan on May 08, 2015, 11:46:25 AM
My most evil thing I did was, using an expanded organ mod, taking all possible organs from my prisoners without killing them.  Then I release the double-peg legged, armless, earless, no-nosed, one-eyed, prisoner with minimal organ functionality back to his colony only for them like me better.

"Oh hey Tom's back!"
"Haaaayaahaa."
"What? That colony is actually great?  Well I'll be darn, they must be some great people."
"Aaaaahhhhaa." *Tom penguin stomps away on his peg legs in anger.
I did the same thing, except I removed both eyes and his jaw as well. I considered replacing his vital organs with surrogates, but they were worth more so I decided against it.
"My best warden has no jaw"

LordMunchkin

Besides the usual harvesting of humans, the only real evil deed I remember doing was locking 15+ vistors inside my walls during a toxic fallout event. Made a lot of money off of those chumps.