[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

DarkBahamut

Hey there, I've encountered a few issues.
First of all drop pods are always empty, I open them and nothing appears, ever.
Then every time I try to build a fishing spot, it just disappears when it has been finished.

It's a completely fresh install, I've followed all the instructions in the OP and I've only disabled the Skynet mod (I really don't like it), could that lead to these problems?

Azzarrel

Quote from: sidfu on January 08, 2017, 09:03:35 AM
Quote from: Azzarrel on January 08, 2017, 08:55:43 AM
seems like seeds please doesn't work on my game game anymore.
Vegetable garden still  offers plenty of crops, but i do not need any seeds for them.

its probaly load order and also the ggarden mod has no sk addon far as i know. im useing seeds plz and the sk addon he made without a problem.

it's quite hard to know to load order since both of these mods are inculuded in the Core_SK folder.

LoliScout

What research is needed for reinforced concrete? The wind turbine requires it but I don't see it in any of the research tooltips.

Dudok22

Is it a bug or is there an actual reason why you can put only dinning chair to the interaction spot of work benches? I can understand why you can't put big armchair or sofa in the interaction spot but primitive seats, stools etc seem reasonable. There are like 20 kinds of different seats that you cant really use for anything else than dinner table seats or seats for watching TV.

notfood

@Azzarrel

SeedsPlease isn't included in HardcoreSK yet. Loading last is fine. Put them above Infused_SK. After that load SeedsPlease-SK, it's an addon and requires SeedsPlease base.

adelexi

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 04, 2017, 07:25:02 PM
@Adelexi

You need to use Master Branch

Branch:Stable is for Alpha 14
--Has Mods\CommunityCoreLibrary
Branch:Master is for Alpha 16
--Has Mods\HugsLib

Thanks, it worked after that, as exptected was me messing up somewhere.

I have been running into a new problem though.
The first game i started did well for 2 ish days(IRL) then i got Error while loading a map when loading savegames.

Was like ah well it happens so i reinstalled rimworld and used the latest correct github version of hardcore SK.

Started a new game 2 ish hours ago and played for a bit but when i wanted to load a save 3 minutes ago i ran into the same problem again.

And now NONE of the saves of that game work anymore. Im not using any other mod except this modpack.

any idea how to fix this by any chance?

Edit:
seems i just loaded in after restarting rimworld a couple of times, seem to be getting hash collisions:

1. Hash collision between uranium and GTstomach both use short hash 23201
2. Hash collision between Walllamp_Blueprint_Install and loadoutgen_ammotypeh both use short hash 35982

is this causing my save games messing up? if yes, how do i fix this?

thanks for the help!

aiu2003

Not a big issue, just wanted to report the cooking workbenches are only hooking up to one Cooking Tools. Building a second cooking tools shows an (inactive) in its status. The description for Cooking Tools states workbenches can hook up to two.

Yck

Quote from: LoliScout on January 08, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
What research is needed for reinforced concrete? The wind turbine requires it but I don't see it in any of the research tooltips.

Research Stonecutting and build a Hand Machining Table, which replaces the Stonecutter Table as its more advanced counterpart). You're gonna need 10 metal alloy and 10 concrete to make 8 reinforced concrete.

Owlchemist

Quote from: Dudok22 on January 08, 2017, 11:56:59 AM
Is it a bug or is there an actual reason why you can put only dinning chair to the interaction spot of work benches? I can understand why you can't put big armchair or sofa in the interaction spot but primitive seats, stools etc seem reasonable. There are like 20 kinds of different seats that you cant really use for anything else than dinner table seats or seats for watching TV.

Yeah I noticed this too and was wondering about that. I poked around the XMLs but couldn't find any obvious reason on why this was. I'll post it on the bug tracker.

Quote from: aiu2003 on January 08, 2017, 01:18:54 PM
Not a big issue, just wanted to report the cooking workbenches are only hooking up to one Cooking Tools. Building a second cooking tools shows an (inactive) in its status. The description for Cooking Tools states workbenches can hook up to two.

An easy fix. I'll post a change request.

sidfu

can we still use ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering? if so what would its load area be.

boy1der

I just installed the test 5.0 for alpha 16, i cant disassemble any ship parts and theres troubles with growing plots, is this a known issue or did i install something wrong

notfood

Heads up, you need a new game if you want the shorthash fix to work for you. Pretty sure it breaks old saves.

zzz1000

Is there a way to cure malaria? I have default  red meds but tending do nothing with it. It always kill some of my people. What is supposed way by design to deal with it?

Zakhad

What kinda memory usage are people getting say after like 10 minutes?

sidfu

Quote from: zzz1000 on January 08, 2017, 03:50:39 PM
Is there a way to cure malaria? I have default  red meds but tending do nothing with it. It always kill some of my people. What is supposed way by design to deal with it?

simple.

1. make a bed with anything that has a min of 95% immunity gain.
2. have them rest till healed.(this is a must as if they not in bed immunty gain is slower)
3. meds not nesscarry but doing it altest once or every time if u can afford it speeds recovery.
4. keep the room they in clean and heated/cooled.
5. keep a track of their time for treatment so they dont get missed.

@zak ive played 6 hours straight np. the thing is if u reffesh the mods list it will cause memory to shoot up.
if u haveing memory issues then look around other mods and just use smaller textures.

start screen wth high reso textures= 1.6gb ram once get into game on new game its around 2.6gb so its a bit high right now