[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

darkness changes the lightin during storms and other times. its disabled by default as it can get pretty dark. u ccan mess with the color to get differnt levels of light during differnt times. for example during dusk on my game its a bit redish light.

@rhyssa the isse with psycology is in the core_sk folder. just did some checks and loading it with that set up u showed gave the psycology naked pawn error. when i disabled core_sk the error went away

Makko

None of the three bug types from Infestations yield Chitin when butchered.

It seems like they should.

Rhyssia

Quote from: sidfu on January 07, 2017, 04:28:26 PM
darkness changes the lightin during storms and other times. its disabled by default as it can get pretty dark. u ccan mess with the color to get differnt levels of light during differnt times. for example during dusk on my game its a bit redish light.

@rhyssa the isse with psycology is in the core_sk folder. just did some checks and loading it with that set up u showed gave the psycology naked pawn error. when i disabled core_sk the error went away

Ok issue may be missing xml value that is passing "null" because it is undefined. Will look into it in following week. (Start new job Monday and trying to get Research English Translation/fixes done as priority then English Documentation)

Quote from: Makko on January 07, 2017, 04:31:56 PM
None of the three bug types from Infestations yield Chitin when butchered.

It seems like they should.

Will look into.

P.S.
@Sidfu
This is with Psychology loaded last, correct?
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

sidfu

yes its loaded last.

<li>Core</li>
    <li>HugsLib</li>
    <li>RW_ResearchTree</li>
    <li>CombatRealism</li>
    <li>Core_SK</li>
    <li>Psychology</li>

if u put it in bad spot u get the second error i posted in the psycology thread but the normal error is this
Could not cast Pawn to PsychologyPawn.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Psychology.Detour._PawnGenerator:_GenerateTraits(Pawn, Boolean)
Verse.PawnGenerator:DoGenerateNewNakedPawn(PawnGenerationRequest&, String&, Boolean)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateNewNakedPawn(PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn(PawnGenerationRequest)
RimWorld.Faction:GenerateNewLeader()
RimWorld.FactionGenerator:NewGeneratedFaction(FactionDef)
RimWorld.FactionGenerator:GenerateFactionsIntoWorld(String)
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:GenerateWorld(Single, String, OverallRainfall, OverallTemperature)
RimWorld.Page_CreateWorldParams:<CanDoNext>m__527()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

ive already verfied by disableing core_sk that it goes away.

Rhyssia

Quote from: sidfu on January 07, 2017, 04:41:12 PM
-Snip-

I trust you, just wanted to make sure my test will match.
I will have to dissemble Psychology.DLL later to see

sidfu

Makko

Neutro Flower Petals can't be allowed in stockpiles

Bandage Kit is treated like a perishable food and spoils if not refrigerated

sidfu

good news rhyssia i loooked at the source and the
Could not cast Pawn to PsychologyPawn.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Psychology.Detour._PawnGenerator:_GenerateTraits(Pawn, Boolean)
Verse.PawnGenerator:DoGenerateNewNakedPawn(PawnGenerationRequest&, String&, Boolean)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateNewNakedPawn(PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn(PawnGenerationRequest)
RimWorld.Faction:GenerateNewLeader()
RimWorld.FactionGenerator:NewGeneratedFaction(FactionDef)
RimWorld.FactionGenerator:GenerateFactionsIntoWorld(String)
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:GenerateWorld(Single, String, OverallRainfall, OverallTemperature)
RimWorld.Page_CreateWorldParams:<CanDoNext>m__527()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

is caused by the option to have pawns change their sexuality. if u go in and disable it(it reenables the gay trait) from the mods options the error is now gone.glad i know enough to understand where eto look :P

so psycholgy should work long as the gay trait is reenabled.

Rhyssia

Quote from: sidfu on January 07, 2017, 05:07:35 PM
from the mods options

@Sidfu where is this option for "Gay" ? (I am loading game now)

-edit-
Sorry, I am distracted.

-edit 2-
Actually, I do not see in game.

cedstonge

sidfu I just deleted the game from steam unsubcribed from everything i had and still i cant get past the scenatio screen

sidfu

Quote from: cedstonge on January 07, 2017, 05:16:30 PM
sidfu I just deleted the game from steam unsubcribed from everything i had and still i cant get past the scenatio screen

did u delte the folder for the game in the C:\Users\your name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios? delte that whole folder also. it will regen it when u start the game. comptely start the game with the mods installed but not enabled. then replace the modconfig and restart the game. is your computer decent as teh hardcore sk causes the game to use about double the normal ammout of ram.

@rhyssia the gay trait is located in the Core\Defs\TraitDefs\Traits_Singular. its a stock game trait. ive already posted about it over on the psycogy thread. more than likely that error pops up anytime that the change sexuality option is enabled.

Rhyssia

Quote from: sidfu on January 07, 2017, 05:22:30 PM
Quote from: cedstonge on January 07, 2017, 05:16:30 PM

did u delte the folder for the game in the C:\Users\your name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios? delte that whole folder also. it will regen it when u start the game.

@rhyssia the gay trait is located in the Core\Defs\TraitDefs\Traits_Singular. its a stock game trait. ive already posted about it over on the psycogy thread. more than likely that error pops up anytime that the change sexuality option is enabled.

Okay, I cannot find this option in game sadly. I will give screen shots.

https://s24.postimg.org/hui51kj91/cannotfind.jpg

...my google search looks very bad now  :'(

Rhyssia

sidfu

ive already posted in the psychology thread about it. any mod that changes that trait before psychology will have that error.

basically whats happening is psychology and core_sk fighting over the gay trait. psychology says should be disabled and core_sk saying it should be enabled to allow pawn to spawn.