[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

the strawberry thing isnt a bug it was purposefully left like that. i remember there was a reason but cant remember off top of my head why we left it. we wont be going back to just berries.

like i stated we havent did any major balance pass on the mod. we had planed to have it long did by now but rl issues and other things sidelined and wore us out for now.

the 200 pass research error at start can be ignored.

migration is base game and out of our control where they go.

we wont modify base storytellers as its more trouble than its worth. thats why we added our own storytellers.raids start to even out once u get to the 2 year or so mark. it starts to work rigth later so dont worry about the raids. there nothing we can do till the base game wealth system is improved.

on the armor stats thing im not sure i remember sky told me why when i asked aboout it before but cant remember off top of head what it was again.well the CR and such is all on skys side as he only one of us who knows how its coded so we leave that up to him.

TB13505

Sidfu: no, you misunderstand, the research error is not the 200 pass one, I know that can be ignored, and that isn't the error I reported.

It is the redundant tech prerequisite error. I quoted the error in my bug report 11 above, and as I said, you can find the same error in that other person's log.

On berries, not saying going back to just "berries" is the only solution to the raspberry bush gives strawberries bug, just explaining that the bug arises from the mod renaming, and is not a vanilla bug.

On raids, I don't think it really evens out later. I do not think it is a wealth issue at all--we are talking about raid frequency, not raid strength, and frequency has NOTHING to do with wealth. I think the issue is the abundant new events crowd out the old vanilla events, leading to less raids. It is a problem that at the least warrants warning players, or else you will continue to have many disappointed players like the person on the previous page of this thread complaining of the lack of raids.

Anyway, hope the bug reports are helpful! Some of the list might be hard to fix, but many of the bugs should be easy to fix, like the 100x discrepancy between aimed and snapshot shooting XP at downed opponents. Thanks to the entire modding team for their work!

sidfu

already fixed the wool price in current update. testing adding some lower power pawns to see if that fill in the raid gaps.

TB13505

Sidfu: you are amazingly fast! Thank you so much to you and the rest of the team creating and improving this great mod. :)

sidfu

Quote from: TB13505 on March 31, 2017, 08:06:27 PM
Sidfu: you are amazingly fast! Thank you so much to you and the rest of the team creating and improving this great mod. :)

dont be afraid to jump on the discord channel.

TB13505

Thanks, I might do so, after I learn how to use it. Thank you again Sidfu, I am really enjoying this wonderful mod! :)

orcinator

Quote from: sidfu on March 31, 2017, 03:33:20 PM

on the armor stats thing im not sure i remember sky told me why when i asked aboout it before but cant remember off top of head what it was again.well the CR and such is all on skys side as he only one of us who knows how its coded so we leave that up to him.

I don't see why the stats can't just be added to the item description

also you were able to see them back when the HELP tab was still around in a14.

Canute

Because the Dev team for the mod change alot, and mosttimes at russian.
I think they are to lazy to adjust all the descriptions for all languages.

If you got the passion, get the latest version fom github, load the proper file into a text editor and adjust the description.
I think these translation tool from the tools section may help.
After that meet the Dev team at discord and send them the patched files :-)

TheLemonBread

When i playing the modpack, sometimes when i use "Place Stockpile" and the list of colour's is loading, the game is crashing.
And, i don't know what to do, i don't know what mod is adding this list of colour's, and somebody can help me with this? That list of colour's is annoying, and i want to delete this, but i don't know what mod/defs is responsible for that colour's.  :-\

Canute

Hmm i can't remember the coloured stockpiles mod when i played the modpack 2 weeks ago.
Did you add that mod by your own maybe ?

TheLemonBread

Nope, it's been added to the modpack, when i play for the first time this modpack.
And this mod is been in Alpha 14 Version of this modpack too. :/

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: TheLemonBread on April 03, 2017, 11:52:48 AM
Nope, it's been added to the modpack, when i play for the first time this modpack.
And this mod is been in Alpha 14 Version of this modpack too. :/

Yeah, I seem to remember it being in there for quite a while as well. Certainly the whole time I've been playing with A16 (about 3 months). I do add a few mods to the pack:
Quality Builder
Zhentar Tweaks
Cleaning Area
Minify Everything
More Planning

Think the only one of those even remotely likely to have colored stockpiles would be Zhentar Tweaks. But don't believe it does, so I too think it is part of the HcSK pack these days. And IIRC, they have been in the whole time I've been playing HcSK in A16, so about 3 months.

orcinator

I finally built my colony up to a point where I feel it's safe enough to venture out and start taking out those pirate bases.... and there's only 12 pirates instead of the 20+ that arrive in raids and the three pawns with futuristic weapons  I sent to raid cut though them easily (I mean they can handle any number of pirates since pirates seems to have a rather low tech cap for their gear). I don't know how outpost generation works, but it really does need changing to account for how easy it is to kill most of the enemies before they stop wandering (a full mod that improves this system would be better but I'm not sure if someone is working on it yet)

Speaking of futuristic weapons, there's like a  dozen of them if you look though the tab on a container but you can only manufacture half of them, hope it becomes possible in later versions (would be really nice to have something to use all that larger charged caliber).

TheLemonBread

Ok, i downloaded the mod from forum, what is adding that colour Stockpiles, opened it and finded the Defs, and delete it from the modpack, in the mods folder. The game run's normally, and it can be played normally, and it's not crashing. Thanks for help all!  :)

r4ky

There is a way to remove Combat Realism please? if i remove it i just cant generate world of just play...