Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• April 01, 2020, 08:48:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1892391 times)

LordMunchkin

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A12d] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 2.1b: Radioactive (11/09/15)
« Reply #1005 on: September 16, 2015, 07:53:28 AM »

Hi, I was trying out your modpack and I find I can't produce the electronics table. Whenever my pawns finish building it, it disappears. It still takes all the resources though.

astrosoup

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: September 16, 2015, 09:45:46 AM »

Were wooden doors removed in this? I have wood in a stockpile, as well as some iron, but my only choice is bamboo door. When I click on it I get an alert that says I don't have required materials.

Patitodo

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: September 16, 2015, 09:49:27 AM »

Were wooden doors removed in this? I have wood in a stockpile, as well as some iron, but my only choice is bamboo door. When I click on it I get an alert that says I don't have required materials.

You need to use saw mill to cut logs in wood planks in order to use as construction material.

PD: I've got same problem about integrated circuits, I can't get them anywhere

astrosoup

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: September 16, 2015, 09:59:06 AM »

Ah. So I can't build doors/rooms in the very beginning? It won't let me build beds either. I guess I need a tutorial for this. Excited to try it though!

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: September 16, 2015, 10:15:28 AM »

Ah. So I can't build doors/rooms in the very beginning? It won't let me build beds either. I guess I need a tutorial for this. Excited to try it though!

quick overview for starting:
first, there is a special kind of wall(it has it's own icon in the architect), called wood log wall, which is made from(duh) wood logs.

these are the very first steps of progression:
wood planks are made in a hand sawmill, in the production tab.

those are (among other things) used to make a stonecutting table, also in the production tab.

the stone blocks made there can be used to build a smelting furnace, which smelts ore into metal bars.(btw, you need coal to make steel, or charcoal, which can be made at the furnace from wood logs)

then, you need an assembly table(30 wood planks and 70 steel bar, or the other way around I think), to make a lot of different "parts" to build pretty much everything(look at the bills of the assembly table), simple mechanisms(again, used in a bunch of buildings), and wire, required for everything power related, including conduits. those need either copper or aluminium ORE to be made, which can be mined like steel.

also, there's the research bench, which is a lot smaller than the vanilla bench, and can be made from different materials. I would recommend using planks for it.

And some tips for research:
for the research,  in general when you can't find a research for something, try researching the next level of either power, crafting, construction, or agriculture(those don't actually unlock a lot, but pretty much all research requires them researched first). An important research is baking, which allows building an oven where you can make baked potatos, because it takes a long time to get a cook stove and a power net, so you need something else to get meals. also important is mining(the one that needs 300 points), it allows you to drill a fissure into the earth and extract resources from it. It needs quite a bit of power, but it is a good way to get resources(the ores on the map just don't cut it), and the only way to get crude oil apart from trading, which is crucial for all high-end buildings.

If you have any questions, just ask here, I probably forgot something anyway, or just don't know it yet.
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

astrosoup

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: September 16, 2015, 10:19:30 AM »

Hah. I spawned in the ice sheet and used up my logs trying to build a room.. I guess I lost this one. I'll start over now that I know what I am doing. Usually I try to build shelter, but it sounds like I should get all the benches first.

Thanks for writing that up! Very helpful

EDIT: Tried again on the ice sheet and everyone quickly died of Hypothermia before I could saw enough planks for the stonecutters bench. Perhaps this isn't super compatible with that biome?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:38:55 AM by astrosoup »

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: September 16, 2015, 11:07:38 AM »

Hah. I spawned in the ice sheet and used up my logs trying to build a room.. I guess I lost this one. I'll start over now that I know what I am doing. Usually I try to build shelter, but it sounds like I should get all the benches first.

Thanks for writing that up! Very helpful

EDIT: Tried again on the ice sheet and everyone quickly died of Hypothermia before I could saw enough planks for the stonecutters bench. Perhaps this isn't super compatible with that biome?

It's a lot harder than vanilla, and ice sheet is tough already. maybe try using the prepare carefully mod to get yourself more wood, and some wood seeds at the beginning? then you build a shelter around a geothermal spot with dirt, and put growing zones down, and then you start building benches. also, I would recommend playing a free play game on temperate forest to figure things out, because not knowing what you are doing is pretty annoying when it's hard already anyway.
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Uglyr

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: September 16, 2015, 01:01:44 PM »

Ice sheet needs a bit different approach but have some bonuses. You need to build walls quickly and there is ideal snow wall for it. So after the fall you should find good spot nearby (better with geothermal) that need not much walls to build. Better near the mountain. Then equip weapons to colonists and make one move there - with wood and food. There designate one colonist to collect snow, the other one to build sawmill, third can haul 1-2 times more. When there is enough snow - build snow walls for your room with 1 tile exit. When sawmill is ready make some kindling and then campfire. After that move all you colonist inside and build last wall on exit. Now you are "inside" and temp will go up. Next days you deconstruct one tile and send someone for hauling the rest nearby resources, others should work on developing colony. Before getting serious hypotermia seal the passage again. And so on until you aquire parts and build normal door.

LordMunchkin

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: September 16, 2015, 08:39:16 PM »

Is it normal that the work menu is missing text in this modpack? Sorry, I'm new.  ;D I just want to know if I messed up something.

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: September 17, 2015, 06:14:41 AM »

Is it normal that the work menu is missing text in this modpack? Sorry, I'm new.  ;D I just want to know if I messed up something.

what do you mean by "missing text"? everything seems normal to me.

JaQ

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: September 17, 2015, 08:33:47 AM »

Hi, I was trying out your modpack and I find I can't produce the electronics table. Whenever my pawns finish building it, it disappears. It still takes all the resources though.

Same here. Without Electronics Table I am practically stuck in 19th century.

Edit: In debug mode error message was about "Exception in Tick (pawn=Nelson,job=FinishFrame A=TableElectronics_Frame458228): System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null. Parameter name: type."

More info when I figure out how to save log. :P

Edit: Same thing happened with Cooking Stove.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 12:20:26 PM by JaQ »

RoboticManiac

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: September 17, 2015, 08:53:07 AM »

Edit: Whoops, meant to post in another thread- Sorry.

Anyway, there seems to be a lot of subcomponents used to make objects- What are the chances of it driving someone completely mad? I can recall seeing a string, 'metal parts' and a few other crafted items used to make an otherwise simple trap; Does it actually work and turn out to be engaging or is more tedious than anything else?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:49:49 AM by RoboticManiac »

JaQ

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: September 17, 2015, 10:01:01 AM »

Tedious as hell but manageable and progress gives way more satisfaction. It takes few try's to figure out what to do in what order when it comes to research and building. I strongly recommend to (Edb)Prepare Carefully with some better weapons since raids aren't getting any smaller while setting up defenses takes waaaay more time. Some super duper sniper rifle in 10+ skilled hands should be enough for first few weeks/months. Also there is need to recruit/capture/rescue new colonists as fast as possible to have more hands to craft all those things.

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: September 17, 2015, 12:37:30 PM »

Something I really like are the automated production buildings, aka the oil refinery and electronics factory, and I think it would be really cool to expand on that feature, aka have, say, an automated smeltery to refine ores, a glass factory that can make glass batches and frames, a stonecutting facilitie where you just drop chunks in and it cuts them into blocks/grinds them to rubble/sand, and so on. of course these would be pretty high end, as they are pretty much effortless alternatives to the "normal" way, but I think it would be a cool alternative to droids to get enough resources crafted in lategame. Also I would like some control options on the automated production buildings, like the abilitie to automatically stop producing when a certain amount of a resource(any resource would be best, to look at secondary outputs, too), or maybe even switching to another resource(aka, say, when 2000 polymers are in the stockpile, switch to making sulfates until you have 200).

EDIT:
Also, does anybody know how schematics work? because I can't figure it out. And are there any kinds of droids for doing crafting? If there are, how do you get them, and if there aren't, could I just add some kind of droid mod, or would that break things?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:44:27 AM by blub01 »

skyarkhangel

• Colonist
  • Skynet machine
    • View Profile
Re: [A12d] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 2.2a: Vengeance (18/09/15)
« Reply #1019 on: September 18, 2015, 04:16:59 AM »

Updated to 2.2a: Vengeance (or fluffylattion)

Main features:
  • New game start.
  • Animal surgery. (Special permission for Hardcore SK)
  • Reloading system.
  • New floors, accessories, furniture.
  • Cats, more cats..

Special thanks for this update to Latta, 1000101, NoImageAvailable and Fluffy.

All changes and fixes from 2.1b to 2.2a in Russian:
Code: [Select]
1. Пофиксен баг c отсутствием перевода Strings для англ. версии.
2. Обновлен Core Community Library до 12.2
3. Ребаланс погодных условий, с Harsher Map Conditions. Теперь серьезные похолодания и жара будут длиться максимум 2-4 дня вместо 15-40 как в 2.1b
4. Фабрика электроники теперь доступна уже с изучения технологии "Электричество I", изменена и уменьшена стоимость постройки.
5. Переписан аквахоппер для бассейна аквапоники.
6. В электрической плавильне теперь тоже можно крафтить посуду.
7. Поправлен выбор оружия терминаторам, теперь будут использовать разное оружие. Почти на четверть увеличен балансный вес терминаторов.
8. Немного переделан и уменьшен звук используемый Терминаторами.
9. Стол ремонта теперь не доступен с начала игры и открывается с технологии Machinging (Обработка III).
10. Настройка из грибов теперь работает нормально.
11. Переносной реактор теперь имеет срок жизни... Но увеличена его мощность в 2 раза.
12. Пивоварня теперь работает от скилла Готовки, а не от крафта как было ранее.
13. Перекомпилен Enhanced Tabs, оставлена лишь панель животных. Как возможная причина конфликта с Edb Interface (задвоения окон, колонистов).
14. Добавлена модификация LT-A Dog Said, позволяющая делать операции животным...
15. Добавлена модификация LT_ASA. Требуется для нормального функционирования модификации LT-A Dog Said.
16. Добавлена модификация Moble mine sonar. Добавляет возможно постройки мобильного сонара, который может определять залежи нужных металлов.
17. Модификация VeinMiner заменен на ESM-MineVein.
18. Добавлена модификация [GUI] ResearchInfo. В меню исследований теперь видны части цепочки исследований.
19. Добавлена модификация ESM-DND, расширяет возможности поведения колонистов. Теперь, когда они хотят побыть одни, закрываются в своей комнате и не разрешают остальным колонистам заходить. В случае если у колониста проблемы со здоровьем или что-то связанное с угрозой для жизни.. запрет снимается.
20. Добавлена модификация ESM-Smooth Wall.
21. Добавлена модификация [GUI] AutoEquip, которая улучшает возможности настройки автоматической экипировки.
22. Обновлена до последней версии модификация Cats! (непосредственно в Enviro_SK). Несколько увеличивает количество кошачьих... Добавляет новые возможности.., такие например как размещение миски и когтеточки. Появляется возможность кормить кошачьих из миски...
23. Добавлен новый тип работы "с электроникой".
24. Обновлен Hospitality до 1.07
25. Множество изменений в требованиях по ресурсам к строениям.
26. Обедненный уран теперь не радиоактивен. Снижен радиус радиактивности (с 4 до 2) и сила излучения в 2 раза для урана и урановой руды, для обогащенного рана снижена дальность с 6 до 4.
27. Вернулся с А11 мод, Suicide Bomb.
28. Обновлены конвейерные ленты до посл. версии.
29. Фертигатор теперь работает нормально + фикс отображения тени.
30. Стойка снаряжения (доступная с начала игры) работает теперь как в ванильке.
31. Пофиксен размер хазмат контейнера и стола для ресурсов (он теперь занимает 1х1).
32. Боксерская груша, мед. манекен, голографический стол теперь можно передвигать + фикс отображения тени.
33. Инструменты (топор, молоток, кирка) теперь дают прибавку к скорости работы (не было в связи с использованием ранее ToolsForJobs).
34. Увеличено кол-во семян выпадающих на старте с 8 до 30.
35. Переделан баф от системы оповещения, которая снимала некоторые вещи. Теперь не должна.
36. Найден и пофиксен баг с появлением у некоторых гостей оружия с красным крестиком.
37. У пальто синдикат убран встроенный щит, который иногда приводил к багам, взамен улучшены характеристики и снижен вес.
38. Убрано самоуничтожение скважины. (Вызывало серию ошибок).
39. Костер теперь можно убирать.
40. Геотермальный обогреватель теперь ставиться только на гейзер.
41. Поправлены тени для всех турелей, теперь нет квадратного затенения области на которой они стоят.
42. В начале игры, на поддержку колонистам с корабля будут отправляться часть стальных деталей, запасных частей, механизмов, электронных компонентов и проводов.. которых хватит на первое время. Начальные строения теперь имеют другие требования по ресурсам + Увеличено время постройки для большинства строений.
43. По просьбе игроков, текстура снайперской винтовки вернулась к ванильному виду. А текстура дробовика изменена на другую.
44. Сено выделено в отдельную категорию пищи для скота. Недоступно теперь для употребления колонистами...
45. Маяк авто-охоты, Мульти-анализатор, шкафы с инструментами, кухонная полка, ящик с инструментами, полка со снаряжением, удобный стул, кровать для животных, строения Redist Heat теперь изучаются с технологиями.
46. Добавлены новая новая категория "Принадлежности" (Accessories). Лампы, скадские принадлежности, ковры итд перемещены туда.
47. Полная переработка покрытий. Добавлено большое кол-во разнообразных покрытий, практически на любой вкус.
48. Добавлены две новые категории для новых покрытий. Все покрытия рассортированны по принципу "для дома", "специальные", "природные".
49. Обновлен мод с грибами. Добавлена фунгопоника. Возможность делать свои плантации грибов! + обновление от нашей команды с поддержкой почти полной русификации.
50. Увеличена мощность печки, порезан костер по длительности горения... который до этого горел аж 3 дня.
51. Добавлены новые, разнообразные лица для колонистов.
52. Добавлена новая мебель (теперь два вида больничных коек- простая и улучшенная + несколько видов спальных кроватей).
53. Добавлены две лампы с датчиком движения. Автовыключаются когда рядом никого нет.
54. Обновлен Combat Realism до последней версии. Теперь все огнестрельное оружие требует перезарядки (исключение: плазменное и лазерное оружие).
55. Обновлен LT_Infusion до последней 31а версии.
56. Обновление Mechanoid Terraformer от нашей команды с поддержкой почти полной русификации.
57. Складские принадлежности типа "контейнер" теперь нельзя переносить (уход от крит. ошибки).
58. Журнальный столик теперь не требует рядом стены и колонисты его могут использовать.
59. Текстура стула вернулась к ванильному виду, изменена текстура удобного кресла. Добавлена табуретка.
60. Шахта теперь не будет исчерпывать время, если не подключена к электричеству.
61. Переработка всех вещей по techlevel и commonality. Теперь подбор вещей (случайное появление на гостях) работает намного лучше.
62. Найдены и исправлены еще 2 иконки категорий, которые отображались красными крестиками.
63. Сортировка мебели, турелей, аксессуаров для удобства поиска.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 06:52:16 AM by skyarkhangel »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 457