[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

So after updating Combat Realism, there are some disbalance and found new errors. Fixing...

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Rolf on September 20, 2015, 01:10:39 PM
Hi i have a big problem because everytime i make a new coloney the People just don appear :x i reinstalled everything and i have deleted all the old saves + config + fresh downloaded rimworld

Try reboot pc, or look task Manager for freeze rimworld process. there is such a problem

Hugo

I'm having a problem with my colonists, they stop movi g for a while and after a couple moments they start moving again.

whoishigh

Quote from: Rolf on September 20, 2015, 01:10:39 PM
Hi i have a big problem because everytime i make a new coloney the People just don appear :x i reinstalled everything and i have deleted all the old saves + config + fresh downloaded rimworld

This happens to me when I try to give my starting colonists prosthetic limbs with EdB's Prepare Carefully.

Rolf

Avtomatik

Empyky

Guys. i have a HUGE problem. first of all - sorry if my english bad, il try my best.
so.. i cant find organ vat. i research all in bionic tree, almost done energy, have nano scaners and storages, but i dont know why i even now cant build argan vat. i tired buy biomater from traders. please help me! tell me what i need research to open this in step-by-step form. Thanks alot

Patitodo

Hi!

I've got 2 problems after a few hours playing...

First of all, ranged enemies don't attack at all. They just take cover in their range and goes to "searching objetives", but do nothing, even when I shot them. If you go to close combat with them, they can punch, and melee enemies works as they must work, but...

The second one is probably an "Auto equip" trouble as Sky says 2 pages before... sometiemes colonist just go crazy and equip-strip-equip another-strip-equip first one infinite times until they must to do something as eat or sleep.

Avtomatik

Patitodo

Quote from: Avtomatik on September 21, 2015, 05:34:47 PM
No coal on map...is the game playable like that?

If you have enough wood, you can make charcoal and firewood

legokill101

so I tried installing the mod I deleted the modconfig.xml and replaced it with the new one moved the mods in and now rimworld crashes on startup every single time. anybody have any ideas what could be going on? if it help I have windows 10.

Delekhan

What is the current state of this modpack as far as game-killing bugs go? Is it safe to try out?

Grogfeld

I had the same problem as pestilenz and started new colony.

For the auto-equip problem I have solution, don't know if anyone is interested but I turned off search criteria in every category. There was 2 in Anything (Armour ones for sharp and blunt) Just hit clear all and every thing is fine. From now on colonist will auto-equip anything and don't drop it unless you say so. So you don't need to disable this mod.

Edit: I've noticed that "10 jobs in 10 ticks" problem was related to feeding bowl. After deconstruction it didn't show up. Maybe it's related to priority, because I've set it to Critical. I remember same issue from long long time ago.

skyarkhangel

Updated to 2.2b.
Fixed bugs. Configured almost entirely compatibility with Combat Realism 1.3.x
Full re-upload mods folder.
Please, new map and new world.

Hugo

Quote from: pestilenz on September 22, 2015, 03:32:07 PM
Thanks skyarkhangel for your great work. I was using the last version till my colony burned down. You know, some men just want to watch the world burn ...

There are currently two issues on my side with your recent version.
First, LT-Redistheat spits out a texture error on Linux and Mac. You should update to latest version, the bug has been fixed.
Second, the problem with my colonist hunting a downed animal persists. In the beginning of my latest colony, everything worked. But after 2-3 days, my two hunting colonists won't move. There is a downed animal which is set to 'hunt'. But the debug console pops up, telling my that Leighton and Max produced more than 10 jobs in 10 ticks with the hunting job. And they stop moving, telling me they are 'standing'. As soon as I uncheck the hunting job, they work normally again. I haven't foud this bug in other posts yet, am I doing something wrong? New world etc. applied. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I've notice that it seems to depend on the weapon. Leighton has a Semiauto AMSR and he has problems, Max has a Plasma Charger (second priciest in PrepareCarefully) and he works normally. Also, after loading the savgame, the Reload Weapon button disappeared.
I'm having this problem with all my colonist. They just stop moving and say that they are standing.