[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

MightyGooga

This is embarassing, but which table produces the mineral sonar component? Im stuck.

zoranjoza

Why my colonist getting some radiation dmg? Its not nuclear plant, i dont have it. I have one 40 of uranium and i few uranium ores near my "town".

Nemesis688

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 10, 2016, 09:54:24 PM
Why my colonist getting some radiation dmg? Its not nuclear plant, i dont have it. I have one 40 of uranium and i few uranium ores near my "town".

I know for sure Uranium ore will cause radiation damage both mined and unmined. There is a hazmat suit you can make that will stop it.

pongvin

Quote from: Nemesis688 on January 10, 2016, 09:27:38 PM
I generally find that whenever an assembly (.dll) file gets changed/updated it will break save games. It's kind of the cost of always trying to use the latest.

I hadn't updated between trying to load the games. I just saved it, did nothing, then tried to load it after I got home.

Quote from: gustavoghe on January 10, 2016, 09:43:08 PM
This is embarassing, but which table produces the mineral sonar component? Im stuck.

The electronics table.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: pongvin on January 10, 2016, 06:08:49 PM
The newest github release seems to corrupt save game files for some reason, at least that's what I think. I lost 2 different colonies now as I can't load them.

I hadn't modified anything between loads and yet on loading the save I get a black screen and a shitton of error messages. I'll upload the log and the savegames here so someone can take a look if it's indeed a mod error, engine error (which is certainly possible as I had an insane amount of stockpiled crap both times, and also been using too many scrip heavy conveyors), or PC error.

What I'd tried so far (to rule out some things) were:

-starting a new game on the same world on the same spot on an untouched game (on which the bug occured), which worked fine.

-tried reinstalling all mods from scratch, which failed to load my saves.

-tried reinstalling the game entirely, which also failed to load the saves.

-the saves are readable in an editor, they don't seem mumbo jumbo.

Thanks some bugs with Force Shield. Crush savegames. temporarily removed.

zoranjoza

Where can i build integrated circuit's?
What research i need?What table?

And clay brick?

exodus1028

ok, 2 quick things

1.) anybody been able to have the AllowTool added and working with this modpack?
2.) the modpack contains the ESM - MineVein mod, i see no such command in the orders-tab...what do i miss here?

Masquerine

Quote from: exodus1028 on January 11, 2016, 10:44:18 AM
ok, 2 quick things

1.) anybody been able to have the AllowTool added and working with this modpack?
2.) the modpack contains the ESM - MineVein mod, i see no such command in the orders-tab...what do i miss here?
1. It does not seem to work. Probably needs to be edited in order to make it function within HSK. It relies on the CCL (community core library), which I believe has been tweaked in order to work with all of the things HSK has. That would explain why it won't work, despite being such a simple mod. A useful addition if it did work though.
2. I've had this happen before when I forgot to update the modsconfig.xml when reinstalling the modpack (it has to get copied to a different location). I lost the minevein and all "gather" orders, which got restored when I updated the modsconfig.xml. Try doing that.

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 11, 2016, 09:58:48 AM
Where can i build integrated circuit's?
What research i need?What table?

And clay brick?
Integrated circuit is made at the architect>hitech>electronics factory. You need Power II research, which requires Power I, Crafting I and Construction I.
Clay bricks can be baked at the architect>hitech>electric furnace. That recipe should probably get added to the basic furnace too, as people have baked clay long before they had electricity.
Quote from: zoranjoza on January 10, 2016, 07:42:10 PM
Guys how to get copper if i dont have it on map?
If you can't find copper directly, you're going to have trouble with the first step of electronic components (they require copper). Assuming you have not yet been able to make a mineral scanner and mine extractor, your only other options are to trade with walk-in traders, or to smelt enemy weapons into metal at a weapon crafting bench. That's about all I can think of, if there are no copper walls on the map to deconstruct and no copper veins to mine.
You'd be better off using the "prepare carefully" option when choosing your characters, and starting out with some electronic components and integrated circuits. That gives you some leeway in required materials found on the map in order to get your progression flowing.

SuNnYxD

So recently I've been noticing that some of my colonist have been having an issue where they would constantly alternate between a job and standing until i prioritize a task for them, anyone have any idea whats the reason for this? (is it due to the mod or the game itself?)

jacob814

Ok so finnaly getting into this modpack and I installed it and am on my first summer.. Then these weird pauses keep happening every few seconds. I dont know what is causing it and the dev log isnt doing anything. I would love some help.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Mufflamingo

Idk what mod in your modpack made the trader visit and make a camp near my settlement but i really wish i need not to build a beacon inorder to trade with him. Maybe you can talk to the modder abt this and suggest that camping traders doesnt require beacons to trade. :v XD

and also, why do I get a free remmington 870 shotgun when I start the game?? Loool. (HELP ME! IT RUINS MY IMMERSION, I DON'T WANT MY CAVEMEN TO USE THE SHOTGUN. HA HA HA!)
Bleeeee. . . . .

Dante Montana

Quote from: SuNnYxD on January 11, 2016, 03:11:10 PM
So recently I've been noticing that some of my colonist have been having an issue where they would constantly alternate between a job and standing until i prioritize a task for them, anyone have any idea whats the reason for this? (is it due to the mod or the game itself?)
Do the colonists wear a HK UMP45 as a weapon and are they assigned to hunt? This weapon caused this issue in my game. After changing the weapon my colonists behave normal again.

Griffith

Sorry fellas, I downloaded the mod, unzipped it and moved it into the mod folder for the game. Now everytime I active the mods, it says something is corrupt and whatnot. Ive used the download links provided, deleted the mods (not Core) and tried to reinstall them. Can someone please help me? Thanks!

Batpeter

When trying to install an amputated natural arm, i get two options for installing a right arm and none for installing a left arm. Bug? Maybe i got the wrong arm, but the game doesn't tell me which one it is.

In the latest Github build there is a problem with spawning raids. The game tries to spawn raids that are not possible for some reason (like too low points for sappers or factions that dont have siege capabilities). Error: "Faction X has no PawnGroupMakers that can generate for Parms." This could cause the storyteller to reset the event timer, even though nothing has happened. I saved before a raid and when i loaded it again i got an error instead of a raid.

@Griffith, make sure to place ModsConfig.xml correctly (see install guide at page 1) and clean the config folders. If done correctly you shouldnt need to activate mods. There should be only 4 mods that are deactivated because they are optional. I recommend activating Darkness mod only, unless you know what the other 3 do. Darkness makes dark areas much darker which is more immersive and makes lighting more useful, but it might be too dark for some.