[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Sleban

I just downloaded the mod pack and when i activate the mods none of them save is there a certain order i should be activating them?

Zakhad

Quote from: Sleban on June 16, 2016, 12:06:42 AM
I just downloaded the mod pack and when i activate the mods none of them save is there a certain order i should be activating them?

None of them save? Are you changing the default preconfigured config? you don't need to activate/change the mods unless you want Zombie Apocalypse/CrashLanding,(Even then its just activate/deactivate restart client) when you get the zip either from github for alpha 13, or nexus for alpha 12, you should have a mod config file that needs to be put in the config folder that does the mod order for you. All the info you need is on the opening page about installation.

notfood

Quote from: Sleban on June 16, 2016, 12:06:42 AM

There is a Modsconfig.xml file you need to copy to your Rimworld user folder, over here:C:\Users<Your name>\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config

Shushei

Small question, after shooting zombies head off is it posible to use their bodies for bio matter ? (i bwanna make full cybernetic colony but biomatter is just such a scarce resource ) Or is there any other way of aquiring bio matter than humanlike corse i dont know about ? ( i guess traders but you need to be lucky )

lordmatiz

Where can I get A13 version? Github shows only master branch for me :<

notfood

Ajes

Google won't tell me how to get nitre "early game"... im on A13

and arrows for bows? - the ammo workbench dosn't seem to make arrows..

BandOfDog

So...weird question. I'm about two years in to my current game, colony of 10 colonists. Just got oil etc so started to make plastic. The thing is I've barely had any raids and the ones I have had have been pretty easy to fight off (mostly tribals, norbals). I'm playing on challenge difficulty with randy random as storyteller. Does this sound strange/buggy to anyone or is this the right curve for the difficulty of this mod?

sidfu

Quote from: BandOfDog on June 16, 2016, 04:37:43 PM
So...weird question. I'm about two years in to my current game, colony of 10 colonists. Just got oil etc so started to make plastic. The thing is I've barely had any raids and the ones I have had have been pretty easy to fight off (mostly tribals, norbals). I'm playing on challenge difficulty with randy random as storyteller. Does this sound strange/buggy to anyone or is this the right curve for the difficulty of this mod?

nope its normal as he is random thats why alot dont use him. i had one time with no attack for 4 years then eh started spawning 20-30 person raids

notfood

Quote from: BandOfDog on June 16, 2016, 04:37:43 PM

Sometimes, some world seeds bug out. Enable developer console and check if you are getting errors, they mostly involve Hospitalilty mod.

Quote from: Ajes on June 16, 2016, 03:12:24 PM
Google won't tell me how to get nitre "early game"... im on A13

and arrows for bows? - the ammo workbench dosn't seem to make arrows..

Nitre can only be found minning the nitre blocks, if you get lucky with generation.

You can get nitre from mine extractor in large quantities, you require to research mining. Construction I -> Minning But you pretty much need at least Power I. Requires 800 W, a single wind turbine will do.

Arrows for bows are crafted in the crafting spot, fueled smithy and electric smithy.

BandOfDog

Quote from: notfood on June 16, 2016, 07:33:11 PM
Sometimes, some world seeds bug out. Enable developer console and check if you are getting errors, they mostly involve Hospitalilty mod.

Haven't seen anything yet, and by bug out do you mean in general...so it might just be a crappy world seed or something else? I'm willing to start on a new world with this mod but so far no other issues to report.

Quote from: sidfu on June 16, 2016, 04:52:34 PM
nope its normal as he is random thats why alot dont use him. i had one time with no attack for 4 years then eh started spawning 20-30 person raids

I've used him before and never noticed this kind of game, yes it's always been fairly random but never to the point where I'm not being challenged at all.

notfood

Skyarkhangel, the pack appears to be using a different LT_Infusion than this one  you published some time ago. For compatibility, modder Pestilenz needs a reference or something to get this mod compatible with HardcoreSK.

I think AutoEquip for HardcoreSK is a must have mod where colonists need to be tailored to specific task. The no infusion already works but it'd be much better if the infusion stats were calculated as well.

caesius

is it possible to make potatos be planted without seed? as you kn, there is no such thing - 'seed of potatos' and farmers just plant potato itself and it propagate by itself.

BandOfDog

Ok I have a few errors which involve Hospitality Mod so thought I'd post them here just to make sure these aren't the ones causing the non raiding situation!

Here's both of them http://imgur.com/a/BrNiw

caesius

if player deconstruct a meteorite he cannot get any resources but mine them he can get some.
is this intended?

and i cant build mortars even if i researched the tech. (i have mortar crate and enough resources. but cant find build button of mortar at security tab)