[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Zakhad

Quote from: sidfu on November 05, 2016, 10:19:07 AM
Quote from: kasper747 on November 05, 2016, 05:10:06 AM
Quote from: malgrumm on November 05, 2016, 03:51:11 AM

Quote from: malgrumm on November 04, 2016, 01:39:54 PM
question, what mod adds that darkness event? the one that has the "creatures" that give frostbite effect it is i think? just asking because it kinda stuffed me over in two ways, the first being some of my colonists dropped dead even though they WERE in a lit room and second i had a trade caravan drop dead because of it and subsequently got blamed for the deaths :-\

you need to have lit room. its defend you from darkness.

you seemed to have misunderstood my question, i asked what mod adds it and further more my colonists WERE, i say again WERE in a brightly lit room with four ground lamps with several batteries feeding them and yet some of them still dropped dead from frostbite damage. i can figure out why i took the relations hit, the caravan died in my area so i got blamed but that still doesn't answer why some of my colonists died from frostbite damage from the darkspawn when there were NONE in the lit room!

Hej, you need to have a bit bigger room. This thing can still go a bit into the light. So you need to have a bigger room, so that they can not reach to your colonists. Or put them in the corner far from doors. Works for me ;) An annoying event, but now you have a reason to light up the area. Also you can kill this dark things and eat :D

Idd you need to be in light for a few seconds before they "die" I usually give like 5-7 tiles before they're able to reach my colonists

Zaraky

Can you use this mod with the lastest rimworld update? Or is there way to rollback rimworld?

sidfu

Quote from: Zaraky on November 05, 2016, 03:03:40 PM
Can you use this mod with the lastest rimworld update? Or is there way to rollback rimworld?
nope as this is still a14 as it depnds on a mod to be updated to a15. besides a 15 didnt add that much for u to miss u be hard pressed to worry as this a ton harder than base game.

The Classy Anarchist

IS there a way to download 14? I only have access to the download file for 15 :(

Minnigin

Quote from: The Classy Anarchist on November 05, 2016, 06:22:40 PM
IS there a way to download 14? I only have access to the download file for 15 :(

If you use steam you can downgrade

The Classy Anarchist

Whenever I start the game with 14 and the mods installed, I get a debug menu pop up and none of the mods get initialized :( help

sidfu

Quote from: The Classy Anarchist on November 05, 2016, 07:38:52 PM
Whenever I start the game with 14 and the mods installed, I get a debug menu pop up and none of the mods get initialized :( help

read the install difections the mod.cfg that comes with it needs to go into your user folder. ingame u ccan open it from the options menu on main menu for openng save game location if u get lost.

CreepyD

Can anyone else confirm if pets are working and follow their master when drafted in the current Github release or is it just me?
I now have 6 Nightlings trained in Obedience and Release and none of them will follow their master.

I also just tried other creatures in debug mode, spawn, tame, train - no luck they don't follow either.

The13thRonin

Is an Alpha 15 version in the works or is this a dead pack?

PS - Eventually I might get back to making new tribal wear.

CreepyD

Just an update on PetFollow - I removed it and now pets will follow their master, so something not quite right in that mod in this pack.  Although now I can't make them not follow, but I can just assign them to someone not fighting so no big deal.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: The13thRonin on November 06, 2016, 05:39:17 AM
Is an Alpha 15 version in the works or is this a dead pack?

PS - Eventually I might get back to making new tribal wear.

i suppose, vanilla a15 more dead then hcsk project xD We quiet offen make updates, so today were update with fully reworked  2 vanilla events to fantastic crashlanded variant.

Quote from: Shtuka on November 05, 2016, 01:21:00 PM
Dear Skyarkhangel, is it possible to use your mod pack for the A15?

Don't worry. I am planning to update for a15 and a16 too.

Shtuka

Petitpain

Hi, have a question.

I begin with this mod. It's awesome but i have a problem. When i want to make a grill, the game said "you have no usuable materials from which to build this"

I look to grill on help, and the grill cost 4 component, i have 4 components, what's the problem?

Parole

Quote from: Petitpain on November 06, 2016, 09:34:37 AM
Hi, have a question.

I begin with this mod. It's awesome but i have a problem. When i want to make a grill, the game said "you have no usuable materials from which to build this"

I look to grill on help, and the grill cost 4 component, i have 4 components, what's the problem?
You also need some metals. Look at help tab again, after components goes a line with metals requirements.

Petitpain