[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

v2k890

I noticed something strange in the latest version. Sometimes all positive and some negative moodlets just dissapears for a bit of a second, that usually happens when colonist working on something, hauling recources to the bench for example. It causes very short, almost unnoticeable periods of bad mood, which quite often triggers mental break state. Maybe its an engine bug, but that never happened in previous releases of the mod.

I noticed it just because i usually start with customly created naked bum with exellent traits, who even theoretically cannot get minor break no matter what happens to him, and in the latest version he got one once, allright, then he got another one, and another one and i start watching why it is happening and noticed this.

blaxblade

Can i build droids (mechanical defense) o they have been eliminated?
They do not appear in the search tree

Kenji

Quote from: notfood on January 15, 2017, 10:57:49 AM
Just add them, they are compatible.

I use these additional mods in my pack:
Crate
Caerbannog
AWorldWithoutHat
QualityBuilder
MarvsClearTheStockpiles
MarvsPleaseHaulPerishables
OmniLocator
Miniaturisation
CrashLanding

In what mod order do you place these, after all the Hardcore SK mods or only after HugsLib? And do you think I should generate a new colony if any of these were added during a playthrough?

sidfu

Quote from: v2k890 on January 16, 2017, 06:09:02 AM
I noticed something strange in the latest version. Sometimes all positive and some negative moodlets just dissapears for a bit of a second, that usually happens when colonist working on something, hauling recources to the bench for example. It causes very short, almost unnoticeable periods of bad mood, which quite often triggers mental break state. Maybe its an engine bug, but that never happened in previous releases of the mod.

I noticed it just because i usually start with customly created naked bum with exellent traits, who even theoretically cannot get minor break no matter what happens to him, and in the latest version he got one once, allright, then he got another one, and another one and i start watching why it is happening and noticed this.

when u go inside to outside due to large size of pack that happens.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Kenji on January 16, 2017, 09:27:02 AM
Quote from: notfood on January 15, 2017, 10:57:49 AM
Just add them, they are compatible.

I use these additional mods in my pack:
Crate
Caerbannog
AWorldWithoutHat
QualityBuilder
MarvsClearTheStockpiles
MarvsPleaseHaulPerishables
OmniLocator
Miniaturisation
CrashLanding

In what mod order do you place these, after all the Hardcore SK mods or only after HugsLib? And do you think I should generate a new colony if any of these were added during a playthrough?

Not sure about the others, but I'd put Quality Builder and Miniaturisation towards the end of your list as you'd want them to affect as many other items as possible.

I could be wrong but I think it does depend on which version of Miniaturisation you are using as well. Not sure if Hwfanatics version of the mod dynamically lets you minify other furniture added by mods, but I believe the version released by Notfood in the Miniaturisation Overloaded thread does do this.

notfood

I try to put all the mods last. That order I posted them, that's the order in my mod load after every HardcoreSK mod.

And Miniaturisation Overloaded has a module for HardcoreSK.

rekasa

Has anyone had the issue where they prepare a game, choose a location and people just... don't initially arrive? I'm talking about your initial colonists. No starting supplies, no pawns. Just a map empty of people.

Lookbehind

Quote from: rekasa on January 16, 2017, 02:16:02 PM
Has anyone had the issue where they prepare a game, choose a location and people just... don't initially arrive? I'm talking about your initial colonists. No starting supplies, no pawns. Just a map empty of people.
I've also had the same problem. It turned out that I made a mistake during installation process.
After reinstallation it started to work.

rekasa

Quote from: Lookbehind on January 16, 2017, 03:16:09 PM
I've also had the same problem. It turned out that I made a mistake during installation process.

I just reinstalled, no change. :(
EDIT: Hmm, it seems like the single mod I added, QualityBuilder is causing it to happen. Anyone know why?

sidfu

Quote from: rekasa on January 16, 2017, 03:41:25 PM

EDIT: Hmm, it seems like the single mod I added, QualityBuilder is causing it to happen. Anyone know why?

yeah quality builder will do that. there no real reason to use it. u may beable to load it after u sstart your game but not sure if it will cause other random joins to not join u would have to try it.

rekasa

Quote from: sidfu on January 16, 2017, 04:22:03 PM
Quote from: rekasa on January 16, 2017, 03:41:25 PM

yeah quality builder will do that. there no real reason to use it. u may beable to load it after u sstart your game but not sure if it will cause other random joins to not join u would have to try it.
I liked the idea of setting the minimum quality threshhold on furniture.

notfood

Yeah, some bug in quality builder can cause your pawns not to spawn, they can spawn only if they land in pods. We reported it to mod owner but ???

Just add it after you start.

MightyGooga

Quote from: sidfu on January 14, 2017, 07:42:08 PM
Quote from: gustavoghe on January 14, 2017, 07:01:37 PM
Quote from: sidfu on January 14, 2017, 05:34:43 PM
Quote from: gustavoghe on January 14, 2017, 05:01:09 PM
Hey Guys,

Where can I find the construct mobile mineral sonar option? I have built the module, and i have on in stock, but  I cant find the option to actually build it on the ground to scan around. Pls help.
ok just checked looks like he fixed teh error when u make it but u cant place it. posts the issue on git. he probaly missed some code when he fixed it.

update.
ok for any animal trainer when u go to train your livestock skills make sure u have CR set to have them carry a food for it or u get a error and they stop doing anything due to they will grab live unharvested grass on ground to use causing CR error. error has been posted to git

ok for fishing u dont have to have a ranged weapon on.

I probably shoudl have mentioned that im playing A14 version still. Cant find the option on the architecture tab to build the sonar. Can you tell where it should be? Even in god mode, i cant find it.

I just checked the git, and still appears not to have a solution? Is this fixable by messing with the def files? PLease help. I have been playing this one game for almost four real days now, and i notice that i can only find rare mineral deposits. So I set out to discover the sonar so it could help me find normal mineral deposits. Im affraid i will have to throw all the work i put in the colony in the trash. Please help.

the radar is built at a bench then deployed. u can go into the spawn items and find it.

Hi can you please tell me what bench?

Lem Wright

Which mod is it that adds the craters/crater event? I keep seeing screenshots with them in it, and people say that it's from Hardcore SK. Is there any option for that specific portion as a standalone, or would that be possible?

aiu2003

I swear I prefer mechanoid raids than asari raids. I get more colonists downed by lightning than in a firefight vs mechs!!