[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

adelexi

is the raids/traders/visitors not spawning bug in the A16 version fixed yet? coudnt find anything on the github about it.

Owlchemist

Quote from: adelexi on January 17, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
is the raids/traders/visitors not spawning bug in the A16 version fixed yet? coudnt find anything on the github about it.

It seems pretty fixed. I was getting visitors every few days.
Though year 1 was raid-free, I think that was just a roll of the dice. Year 2 was very raidy for me.

killermen962

Still looking for a fix on the darkness scenario
And a new bug that is bugging me where the "Harvest failed" text will not disappear and just float around
https://gyazo.com/1c5de52be129570402d01e8a6c0a4182
I moved my map up and saw over 1000 "harvest failed" Text lines floating around and causing some lag. :|

The text disappears when it hits a mountain/wall but re-appears on the other side seconds later like the "fog of war" can hide it.

zzz1000

I think floating text is fixed already, at least it stop doing it for me lot of updates ago.
Do not understand what is wrong with darkness.

What is new for me in recent updates is mechanoids running loose at the start, like WtF. Something wrong with mapgenerator.

Iridescent

Hi, I think there's a bug with the plunderers event, wherein antis and gnawlers spawn instead of human raiders. This has been around since the A14 version

Azzarrel

Quote from: notfood on January 14, 2017, 09:58:23 PM
All these crashing issues, I've never experienced.

Could it be because I use Linux?

as astonishing as it is, linux really fixes the ctd issue.
I installed ubuntu on a stick, installed rimworld and this modpack, started on a large world (100%) - which sometimes already causes crashes during loading - and a larg map (400x400), then i formed a caravan and attacked a few settlements - not a single ctd.
In Windows the game would've crashed at least once due to out of memory or heap maps during this time O.o

Guess i'll do a clean install for ubuntu now and play RimWorld from there in the future^^

Gaiska

one of my colonist is died - im sad as hell *wääääääääääääääääääh* i cant make a grave because is cant ... lol. now i freeze it so he cant rot. is there a way in this modpack to ... in future. that he come back? maybe if i research all medical stuff to reanimate him? or do i have to accept his dead :((((((

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: Gaiska on January 17, 2017, 12:04:48 PM
one of my colonist is died - im sad as hell *wääääääääääääääääääh* i cant make a grave because is cant ... lol. now i freeze it so he cant rot. is there a way in this modpack to ... in future. that he come back? maybe if i research all medical stuff to reanimate him? or do i have to accept his dead :((((((
Dead is dead, no refunds or reanimation. You could turn him into food though OR material for new body parts given enough research

sidfu

Quote from: Darkfirephoenix on January 17, 2017, 12:30:01 PM
Quote from: Gaiska on January 17, 2017, 12:04:48 PM
Dead is dead, no refunds or reanimation. You could turn him into food though OR material for new body parts given enough research

keep him frozen and later u can make a sarcoficus like a pharo and it counts as a art object and others will come and cry/visit it for joy.

Kadrush

Is the game supposed to combo event with phoebe chillax as the storyteller? Today i got in 2 days 4 cases of malaria (out of 8 ), insectoid infestation and a raid. Had to reload the game, after that i had a similar combo.

3 other things:

1-How can i make mushroom tincture (cant find the right basin, only the tech)
2-I gave medicine (the red one) to all my 4 malaria colonists and treated them with a high lvl medic, all 4 died around 60 immunity, do not know what have i done wrong.
3-I would like to ask for a suggestion for weapon to bring down with in a prepared carefull restart (along with the kind of ammo it uses). I tried the 400 pts pistol, but the ammo is expensive (0.6 per bullet).

rekasa

Quote from: Kadrush on January 17, 2017, 01:11:13 PM
Is the game supposed to combo event with phoebe chillax as the storyteller? Today i got in 2 days 4 cases of malaria (out of 8 ), insectoid infestation and a raid. Had to reload the game, after that i had a similar combo.

3 other things:

1-How can i make mushroom tincture (cant find the right basin, only the tech)
2-I gave medicine (the red one) to all my 4 malaria colonists and treated them with a high lvl medic, all 4 died around 60 immunity, do not know what have i done wrong.
3-I would like to ask for a suggestion for weapon to bring down with in a prepared carefull restart (along with the kind of ammo it uses). I tried the 400 pts pistol, but the ammo is expensive (0.6 per bullet).

I would also like to know what i'm doing wrong with malaria. It seems insanely deadly even with regular (red) medicine treatment.

zzz1000

Yeah I was struggle with it too.
Maybe it is coincidence but for me to build floors in the rooms and keep it clean is greatly reduce disease chance (some flu instead of mass deadly epidemias)
With plague medical bed is maybe can save. Only way so far I see to deal with malaria is good beds and lot of antibiotics, it will save you. Otherwise you can start to dig graves right away  after discovery, destroed blood filtration pervent any immunity.
Med box, I don't know maybe with very  high treat quality result it will do something, but by itself it looks like it do nothing with disease. Horse doze of antibiotics is only relaible way to deal with them(it have sense, but I think there must be at least some aspirin in this red box)

I think treating must reduce severity ticker speed, otherwise I don't see what is point of it(it do nothing) in case of some diseases.

notfood

I struggled with Malaria too, sidfu hinted that good beds are a must have to heal.

So whenever I see a megasloth, it means good medical bed! No more deadly malaria.

notfood

Quote from: killermen962 on January 17, 2017, 05:38:53 AM
And a new bug that is bugging me where the "Harvest failed" text will not disappear and just float around
https://gyazo.com/1c5de52be129570402d01e8a6c0a4182

It may be my fault. I'll check, it's supposed to live for 5 seconds.

sidfu

any diease even flue can kill if u dont let them rest enough.

to survive a diesease do this

1. clean room
2. bed with +110% immunity gain(mediccal treatment means nothing to diseases)
3.for anything but flu they should spend 100% of their time in a med bed.
4. dont miss their treatment time. even if u have to wake a guy up have them treated when they need to.
5.keep the room warm but not hot.

ive never had to use medicein on normal diseases but a few times that the disease started off higher severity vs the immunty gain than usual

let me give u a example of a 1 day differnce witwh a med bed

had 2 guys catch flu   1 broke enroute to bed and spent 1 days wandering other got to rest 100% time in 110% medbed.

the one that lost a day in medbed was at 93% immuny gain vs immunity 100% that the one who didnt miss a day in medbed.