[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Yck

Is it just me, or does this mod ~considerably~ reduce the frequency of several events, like raids and trading caravans? If I'm right, is there a way to adjust or deactive this?

Rhyssia

Quote from: Reviire on January 29, 2017, 12:51:29 AM
So I've been having more of a proper playthrough. So far, it's going pretty well, i've managed to get over a lot of the issues I've been experiencing.

But there is one thing. Potatoes right now, you get a yield of around 5-7 per harvest, but it costs 25 potato seeds for 5 seeds. You see very little, if any gain from potatoes. Maybe there's a way to make this better that I'm missing, but I think it'd be worth lowering the cost to around 10 potatoes, or at least 15.

Will look into on balance

Quote from: ElvenMusic on January 29, 2017, 01:35:15 PM
http://pastebin.com/tS0t0uLq
Im having issues with hunting and shooting muffalo, its an issue with combat realism and im not sure how to fix it, it just doesnt hurt muffalo at all

Maybe load order error?

Quote from: Yck on January 29, 2017, 04:44:58 PM
Is it just me, or does this mod ~considerably~ reduce the frequency of several events, like raids and trading caravans? If I'm right, is there a way to adjust or deactive this?

It adjusts wealth base. So once you get more stuff, it'll start happening.
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Gunblast

Using latest github, but vanilla guns like the survival rifle don't require ammo. Any idea what's up?

sidfu

Quote from: Gunblast on January 29, 2017, 07:24:11 PM
Using latest github, but vanilla guns like the survival rifle don't require ammo. Any idea what's up?

sounds like u didnt install right. typicaly when something like that happens it means u didnt copy over the core folder or your loadorder is wrong. check thosse then see if it fixes.

Kadrush

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 29, 2017, 05:55:25 PM
Quote from: Reviire on January 29, 2017, 12:51:29 AM
So I've been having more of a proper playthrough. So far, it's going pretty well, i've managed to get over a lot of the issues I've been experiencing.

But there is one thing. Potatoes right now, you get a yield of around 5-7 per harvest, but it costs 25 potato seeds for 5 seeds. You see very little, if any gain from potatoes. Maybe there's a way to make this better that I'm missing, but I think it'd be worth lowering the cost to around 10 potatoes, or at least 15.

Will look into on balance

Quote from: ElvenMusic on January 29, 2017, 01:35:15 PM
http://pastebin.com/tS0t0uLq
Im having issues with hunting and shooting muffalo, its an issue with combat realism and im not sure how to fix it, it just doesnt hurt muffalo at all

Maybe load order error?

Quote from: Yck on January 29, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

It adjusts wealth base. So once you get more stuff, it'll start happening.

Rhysia, for me Potatoes are balanced, all you need to do it to use high lvl growers to harvest them and keep a bill on the plants table with a nice limit of seeds. Every harvest I have surplus to eat and for seeds. In one game i ended up stockpilling 10k of potatoes (temperate biome, 30 days, 3 sunlamps) until an electrical fire burned them all = no vodka this winter.

What I would consider for balance are glowbulbs, they yield few and are usefull mainly for the post roast and mushrooms bill, which demands only 2 of them per recipe. The fish / glowbulbs combo makes me hunt on Boreal biome only for leathers, even during winter. 0.85 nutrition for 7 ingredients, in early game, is quite OP.

zzz1000

Yea, last run I enabled seeds so I can't grow any plans(and two years later still can't) but I found these plump helmets glow bulbs and tried fungoponics - and it's supercool. They not need light, grow like crazy, very nutritios, do not die from occasional cold, no need to care about harvest  and have stock for a winter as with potato. One basin with some algae, fishing and occasional hunting and six people do not need care about food. I then put two basins with sweet pods(or how they called), they are more touchy  but people love them. I still hope to maybe have some cloth plants one day but other then that do not see why bother with big inconvenient fields.

And I have tons of (useless(these bushes) or redundant) seeds, I wish some way to conveniently destroy some because it bother my ocd.
And  about ocd, thanks for finally fixing weapon disassembly. I'm very grateful

Kadrush

When i chopp wood i try to forbid all seeds from the trees and let the wild do the job do getting rid of them. Also, by not hauling the seeds I need less time to haul the wood logs and can focus on other stuff.

zzz1000

Well this is sort of what i do, but I do not like bags lying around and they are already brought some. So I just make some small "critical" stockpiles in the open but it take time to rot away. Not really problem just inconvenience.

What is most easy way to acquire  some ulatrasolid alloys( what ultrasolid/components of it is more common ), aside from mechanids disasembly? 

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Kadrush on January 30, 2017, 09:45:28 AM
When i chopp wood i try to forbid all seeds from the trees and let the wild do the job do getting rid of them. Also, by not hauling the seeds I need less time to haul the wood logs and can focus on other stuff.

Rather than forbidding the seeds, just make sure none of your stockpiles accept those types of seeds. Now, your haulers won't touch them!

sidfu

if u using newest version i changed the spawn for fruit trees and the berry plants that sk adds  so now they more consistent spawn. right now we need info on which ones u think are to common.

btw u should be able to burn extra seeds in the campfire/kilin

CreepyD

I thought people might like to hear this story I just had..
So an Arms supplier in town, milling around just outside. I traded with them, sold a bunch of leather and bought some gloves.
+1000 silver up and some decent armour, I was happy.

Suddenly, boom! There's an explosion right into the middle of them (almost hit my guy) -  a boomalope!
I had forgotten there was an event going on where all animals on the map were being killed haha.
All their pack animals shortly follow suit, dropping a crap tonne of goods.
This included a 7k pobedite Tsurugi doing 51 dmg per 1.53s.
4 weapon crates valued at around 10k.
Various armour and other goodies.
And when the 3 guys that lived finally left there was no penalty from them for people dying! :D

(Bare in mind I'm fairly early in this game, I've only researched 3 things and had 1 bow!)

sidfu

here a quick fix only for those who updated in past 12 hours to fix sowing of the berrys. it be pushed to git once finish some more updates

this goes in the RimWorld\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\ThingDefs_Plants

Jahsus

The Github latest releases seems to be fudged. I just get server error.

Also ... Orbital trade beacon messed up? I built it but it dosen't tell you when ships are in orbit ... only when they leave and they cannot be contacted before hand.

sidfu

np downloading it here. so u onlly get a message they leave but no arrival message coorrect?

Jahsus

Yeah only theirs.

I am also having a problem taming muffalos. My colonists go and get salt then just ignore the muff. They also cannot be reissued the order to tame.