[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Updated Caveworld flora and Fish industry on steam. :)

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Rikiki on September 05, 2016, 06:10:12 PM
Updated Caveworld flora and Fish industry on steam. :)
!!! OMG yes !!!

At least !  8)

Sankyu!!!

RazorHed

kaptain_kavern

The green 'Clone or Download' button top right of the screen.

The way it's packed you'll end up with a zip archives containing all Rikiki's mods.  Pay attention to not just extract everything to your mod folder

Rikiki

Yeah, it's a bit clunky for newcomers.
I will add a zip folder soon. Maybe even before A18!!! ;)

mo0504

Is it possible to upload the Fish industry for non-steam users? The github files are not updated, it says wrong version. Thanks in advance.

SpaceDorf

Yes .. finallly shroooms again .. :)
Me Happy Dorf.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

2much41

The glowing fungi are awesome! Thank you Rikiki!

SpaceDorf

Me Sad Dorf.

I can't save my game, when I install the Caveworld Flora.
A big errorlog pops up about how many errors there are with it ..
I made a new game and made a screenshot of the errors and included the logfile ..
I would look deeper into the error myself but I got a splitting headache today.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

fukjipikaa

I installed this mod and it says "Mod CaveworldFlora has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write :<targetVersion>0.15.1284</targetVersion>" the same applies to the fish industry mod, does anyone know how to solve this? thanks :D

harpo99999

the acutal mods are inside the folders of the mod name, just drag the inner folder that has the about, etc... folders up to the games mods folder, then delete the folders that were not 'moved to the mods' folder that are wanted by the git repository only and not wanted by rimworld

Treason5240

Quote from: harpo99999 on September 08, 2016, 07:07:50 AM
the acutal mods are inside the folders of the mod name, just drag the inner folder that has the about, etc... folders up to the games mods folder, then delete the folders that were not 'moved to the mods' folder that are wanted by the git repository only and not wanted by rimworld

This worked for the cave flora mod, but does not seem to fix error associated with the fishing industry.

mo0504

Quote from: Treason5240 on September 08, 2016, 10:33:57 AM
Quote from: harpo99999 on September 08, 2016, 07:07:50 AM

This worked for the cave flora mod, but does not seem to fix error associated with the fishing industry.

I agree!

Serenity

Also can't get Fish Industry to work. It's missing its About.xml file. I created that myself.

But then I get lots of red errors about "can't resolve cross references" with "NoRimworld.ThoughtDef named AteRawFish". And that it can't load the pier texture.