[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconicrose

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on June 23, 2016, 05:35:41 PMFor the record, it works perfectly fine if you use quick start mode

What's quick-start mode?
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Lupin III on June 25, 2016, 01:12:51 PM
Why are there two numbers for the relation between factions and the colony? I get the one that makes a faction friend or enemy of the colony (although I can never remember which of the two numbers actually counts for that). But what is the influence of the other number?
That is a very good question, and one which I haven't figured out yet. I'm guessing nothing, but you'd have to ask Tynan ;).

Quote from: Draconicrose on June 25, 2016, 04:55:38 PM
What's quick-start mode?
It's a debugging/developer thing where you load the game with the -quickstart flag, and it skips all the menus and immediately goes to a small map with default/random settings. Very conventient for debugging mods, but as shown here, shouldn't be used as a replacement for 'real' testing ;).

Quote from: DJ Daemonix on June 25, 2016, 09:11:14 AM
Concerning my translation offer, which is still OK for me, i must say i have little to no experience with messing with people's code, so it would be better if you could explain that to me some day. Maybe through Skype ? If you have, my username is <<>>.

PS : Sorry for my late reply, had issues with my forum account (Password-hassle-type-problem if you see what i mean :D)...
No worries, I still have your first batch lying around, haven't gotten around to implementing them yet - very busy over here :'(.

Argelle

About the very nice relation mod (I was amazed by the presentation video) do someone know how to get it compatible with EdB mods (inventory, colonist and prepare carefully)?
With only these 4 mods, the game has half the buttom tabs, menu are irresponsives, and only way to quit is alt F4.

Fluffy (l2032)

there should be no incompatibility - these mods don't overlap in any way.

Fluffy relations does require CCL, so go get it! :D
Make sure you've reloaded the game after installing CCL.

Argelle

Oh, that's good news! Thanks a lot Fluffy :)
I'll go and install CCL.
Can I suggest a little amphasis on this on the first page, cos I skip it since it says
"Looking for the Research Info mod? It's now integrated with CCL!"
so, for a newby like me, it's not obvious CCL should be installed.

Lockdown

I love the Blueprints mod, it removes so much of the tediousness of starting a new colony. Thank you for making it!

One thing I'd ask, if at all feasible, is for the mod to be aware of research requirements. Currently, I can use my imported "Living Room" blueprint (which includes a tube television) on a new colony and be allowed to build said television without its research being unlocked, which is a bit cheaty. Currently I just manually delete the item foundations for the stuff I'm not supposed to have, but it'd be great if the mod could handle it automatically, by showing unavailable items in a unique color when choosing the location for the blueprint, and not placing foundations for said items.

Fluffy (l2032)

Thanks, glad you like it!

As for your suggestion, it's a good one - I'll add it to the list :p.

dismar

OMG Fluffy! blueprints is so awesome I just tried it in my last run. So much nicer for build bedrooms!! tyty

Fluffy (l2032)

Updated the first batch of mods for A14. They're also all on the workshop! (Although take care, some require CCL, and CCL is not on the workshop - and the jury is still out on if it will ever be).

halby

Enhanced Tabs, noone can live without it, but it's no longer listed on post #1, is this a typo? or is it DEAD?

halby

speaking of enhanced tabs, i really want to see peoples # of flames (desire to do taht job) when i'm picking jobs, cuz usually i don't assign jobs based on current skill at all... who cares if you are lvl 11 now, what i care about is how quickly you'll become lvl 20 :)

Fluffy (l2032)

Enhanced Tabs is dead - Long live the new tabs; Animals Tab and Work Tab.

The animal tab is simply the animal part of enhanced tabs. The work tab is a new and vastly improved version. See this vid for an introduction;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hO8CtsYH2o
(I'm sorry it's so lengthy, it's also a sort of how to use it vid)

Fluffe

Now that alpha 14 is out will we be seeing a updated Cat mod :p

Fluffy (l2032)

It's on the list to be updated, but I have to say there's a few things above it.

I want to get ArchitectSense updated for the modpackers (that one should be quick), I wanna get the ResearchTree mod alive again (that one won't be quick), and after that... we'll see! :P