[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaptain_kavern

Hi Fluffy,

Just a quick question please. If I were to do a modded plants or animals how must I proceed to be sure that the manager tab will "catch" them? Is it searching for a specific tag or something?

Thx in advance

edit : I think i found what i was searching : https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/RW_Manager/blob/master/Source/Manager/ManagerJobs/ManagerJob_Foraging.cs

Fluffy (l2032)

hey Kapain,

That's a very specific scenario for the caveworld fauna mod's mushrooms. Under normal conditions it uses the game's lists of what can spawn on the biome. In the case of animals, it also adds any animals that are currently on the biome to account for weirdness.

tldr; unless you're doing something weird like spawning plants by code, you don't have to do anything.

Fluffy (l2032)

actually, I just properly read the bit of code, and it is more than just the shrooms. Sorry :P

kaptain_kavern

Thx.

Long story short :  In last HcSK pack release, Skyarkhangel renamed the "Fungiponics" research label to something else. So mushrooms were not been counted. I'm in the process of correcting that after seeing that it's the bit your code is searching for (in <sowTags> if I got things right).

oh thx for commenting your code BTW ^^

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on August 19, 2016, 09:03:10 AM
hey Kapain,

That's a very specific scenario for the caveworld fauna mod's mushrooms. Under normal conditions it uses the game's lists of what can spawn on the biome. In the case of animals, it also adds any animals that are currently on the biome to account for weirdness.

tldr; unless you're doing something weird like spawning plants by code, you don't have to do anything.
In fact I have question after all ;) :

// add cave world fauna
            List<ThingDef> caveWorldFauna = DefDatabase<ThingDef>.AllDefsListForReading.Where( def => def.plant?.sowTags.Contains( "Fungiponics" ) ?? false ).ToList();
            foreach ( var fungus in caveWorldFauna )
            {
                AllowedPlants.Add( fungus, false );
}

Does this mean that the <sowTags> must be equal to "Fungiponics" or can I use "FungiponicsI","FungiponicsII" and "FungiponicsIII" in my XML files?

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 19, 2016, 11:01:16 AMDoes this mean that the <sowTags> must be equal to "Fungiponics" ...

Yes.

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 19, 2016, 11:01:16 AM... or can I use "FungiponicsI","FungiponicsII" and "FungiponicsIII" in my XML files?

No.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

csavages

On the newest version of the WorkTab, whenever I open the work tab on a fresh save it only shows one of my colonists and none of the tooltips show when hovering over the new icons.  I've tried reinstalling and various changes to the mod order.  Any ideas?

Seikikai

There's A Problem With The WorkTab Mod :1

It Overwrites The Default Work Config Of Pawns That Cannot Be Managed Like Robots Of Miscellaneous Robots Making Them Do Works That They Shouldn't Do.

Can You Fix That? :)

jjwa

Quote from: Seikikai on August 21, 2016, 07:01:12 PM
There's A Problem With The WorkTab Mod :1

It Overwrites The Default Work Config Of Pawns That Cannot Be Managed Like Robots Of Miscellaneous Robots Making Them Do Works That They Shouldn't Do.

Can You Fix That? :)
I experienced an issue that sounds similar. I had pawns that are unable to do certain jobs, but they ARE doing the jobs. And I can't manage them. Reported on Fluffy's GitHub: https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Fluffy_Tabs/issues/23

Vakturion

Any ideas on why my priorities are reverting to "on/off" when loading a save file? it's only started since the new CCL patch. I save the game with numerical but when I load they are all on/off. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Fluffy (l2032)

I've added a new mod. It's a bit tricky to test for me, so I'm calling it a beta for now. It should work, and should be fine to add to existing games. Please let me know if there's unexpected issues (and make a backup of your save!)

QuoteDescription
======

Animals (including humanoids) require reproductive organs to mate &amp; and do lovin'.
+ Adds reproductive organs to fleshy pawns (e.g., animals and colonists).
+ Adds neutering operation (removal of said organs).
+ Since reproductive organs are now a body part, they can be affected by external violence - including, but not limited to;
   - Gunfire
   - Berserking colonists
   - Frostbite
   - Castration (Neutering)
+ In addition, old age will also have an effect on humanoids;
   - Impotence
   - Menopause, hot flashes
+ Reworks mating &amp; lovin' to take account of fertility stat.
   - Failure to do lovin' will depress your pawns.

Technical implementation
======
The mod adds reproductive organ bodypartDefs and the reproduction PawnCapacityDef, but does not alter bodyDefs directly. Rather, it injects these parts post-load, meaning that theoretically it should be compatible with any mods that add more animals and races. Similarly, the mod alters thinktrees for any fleshy pawns (normally that'd be animals and colonists), replacing the JobGiver_Mate (animals) and JobGiver_Lovin (colonists) nodes with custom versions. JobGiver_Mate still calls the base version after a fertility check for the male partner, JobGiver_Lovin is completely overridden, colonists will still make lovin if one or both partners are infertile (neutered), but will not do so if one or both partners are completely missing their reproductive organs.

While this method is more complex than directly altering the defs, it should provide the best out-of-the-box compatibility with other mods.

Furthermore, the mod detours PawnUtility.FertileMateTarget to a custom version that includes a fertility check for the female partner, PawnUtility.Mated to link the likelihood of impregnation to the fertility stat, HediffGiver.TryApply to allow a HediffGiver to only apply to a particular gender, and the FinishAction in the MakeNewToils iterator block of JobDriver_Lovin to add moods for failed lovin'. The FinishAction detour depends on compiler generated names to perform correctly, and will likely break in new builds of RimWorld.

SpaceDorf

ALL HAIL THE FLUFFY !!!

New and !!FUN!! things to try on Prisoners.

-------

short question.
Where should it be in the load order ?
answer : last works well :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Listen1

I can see a new scenarios thanks to that mod  :)

Like The lost dickheads, The nuttercrew...

...Desperate housewives.