[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

Unless otherwise mentioned, all my mods are CC-BY-SA-NC 4.0 international.

That is; creative commons, attribution (mention my name when you re-use), share-alike (derivative works must follow the same license), non-commercial (you're not allowed to use my work in commercial - for profit - products).

Generally speaking, do whatever you want, just don't try to pretend my work is your work, and don't profit financially from my work.

You're right in that I used to have a license post in this thread, but I've recently removed it. License information should be in all the other usual places - steam, github and in-game descriptions. I'll add a notice about the license to the front page sometime soon.

slayit

Of course GitHub LICENSE file was the first thing I was looking for. Second went here looking for it and well, then I asked. Thanks for answering. :)

HYBB

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 05, 2017, 04:17:20 AM
@hybster; both the [HOME] key and right-clicking a colonist in the colonist bar should activate tracking. Make sure to leave your mouse somewhere in the center, as the latest update added edge scrolling breaking the tracking.

If all goes well you should get a little 'following x' notification in the upper left. If not, please send me an output_log.

@nanao-kun; it should work just fine. Make sure you have the latest version, as I drastically improved the priority of maintenance. By the way, since refactored work priorities isn't aware of my mod, it won't move maintenance to the repair category - so the maintenance in my mod will still be in the construction category.

i create a newgame and now is working, but it doesnt in me old savegame

WoodyDaOcas

Quote from: hybster on January 05, 2017, 02:20:29 PM
i create a newgame and now is working, but it doesnt in me old savegame
Oh, I see.. that's why it's not working for me :) Thank you, also for the mod itself, of course)

Fluffy (l2032)

Hmm, I might have to do some injection magic for follow me - will look into it!

Love

Any luck on the Relations Tab Faction errors Fluffy?

WoodyDaOcas

thank you, Fluffy :) as a developer myself I have to say you have real talent, your mods are really great, definitely best what I've seen around, although a lot of them are very very good. Thank you

kardofaces

Follow Me didn't do anything for me, tried changing the keybinding. Right clicking on colonist bar sends me to the World. I do use other mods though.

neobikes

I got bug using worktab

Each time i load savegame my work tab got messed up and changes to some default/old state or switch into simple view with messed up priorities

i using few mods
REFACTORED WORK PRIORITIES
LOOK AT ME I AM THE WORKER NOW
RAINDROPS NO LONGER FALL ON MY HEAD
STEP AWAY FROM MEDICINE

what might be the reason to that bug?

Someone else got similar bug using:
I have T's Mods, Hand Me That Brick, BulkMeals, Prepare Carefully, Cobblestone Floors, MineItAll, Pick a Color!, RD Floor Beauty Rebalance, RIMkea, and Work Tab.

OK so i found:
REFACTORED WORK PRIORITIES - mod that adds few things like haul rottable objects .. etc. Is causing that bug

ok i removed many mods and still that happens. :( its not RWP causing it

Senio

Dacksi

Hello. Is there a way to disable the Mod Work Tabs in a running game? Somebody wrote that there should be problems with robots and work tabs, I want to test.

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Dacksi on January 09, 2017, 11:12:11 AM
Hello. Is there a way to disable the Mod Work Tabs in a running game? Somebody wrote that there should be problems with robots and work tabs, I want to test.
Yes. Just disable the mod in the mod menu, like normal. But I've also just released an update that should fix the incompatibility with Misc. Robots.

Canute

Quote from: neobikes on January 07, 2017, 05:49:36 AM
I got bug using worktab

Each time i load savegame my work tab got messed up and changes to some default/old state or switch into simple view with messed up priorities

OK so i found:
REFACTORED WORK PRIORITIES - mod that adds few things like haul rottable objects .. etc. Is causing that bug

ok i removed many mods and still that happens. :( its not RWP causing it
It is "Hand me the brick", when you move "Hand me the brick" before Worktab it should work.

hwfanatic

Can you please help me disable the maintenance list on the left? I think I may have enabled it somehow - don't know how.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/mMBXCYW

EDIT: And the increased breakdown rate since the update caught me by surprise.  :)  I don't yet have the necessary research and my base is literally breaking apart.

JulianSkies

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 03, 2017, 08:15:00 PM
@Julian; You're looking for the xml file in WorkTab/Defs/WorkGiverDefs, change the worktypeDef entry to whatever the defname is for the repair worktype added by refactored work priorities (try looking in something similar to RWP/Defs/WorkTypeDefs/).

@Pichu, Malloc; Thanks for the reports, added to the list - will hopefully get to looking into them soon.

@Animagus; let me know if/when you figure it out, if there's something I can fix I'll look into it!

@LutherX; yep, they should work (mostly). It appears you're missing the .dll for the WorkTab mod, which is a bit odd. Is there any chance you have an overzealous antivirus or something? Try looking in <RW_DIR>/Mods/WorkTab/Assemblies and see if there's anything in there - there should be a single .dll file, but the game seems to thing there isn't.

Fluffy! Thank you very much for this, you are the most gracious modder.