[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustra_bezbozhnik

Fluffy, your mods are, in my opinion, the most essential and must-make-coregame. Thanks for your work and good luck in all endeavors!

Canute

Hi fluffy,
a suggestion about stackmerger.
Currently it works fine, alot less half full stacks at the storage.
But maybe you can increase the hauling eff. a bit.
Currently the hauler just take to much to fill a single stack up, i know this is vanilla behaviour. That is very annoying when hauler just take a few to fill up a stack, while there are tons left behind.

But maybe you can enhance the hauler logic to pickup stuff for 2-3 stacks, i think this would lock these stacks until the hauler finished the work.
Or the hauler allways pickup until his max. carry cap. and then try to distribute it. If he can't find another spot to drop it, he just drop it on ground.

wwWraith

Voting up for adding any plants that gives cover or hinders movement in Colony Manager's Forestry list.
Still waiting Relations and Work Tabs :)
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Undeadbanana

Relations is updated for 17.0 on Steam and Github, I think he may have forgotten to update the version on the post.

tgbps4

He also updated the Work Tab, he forgot to update the post...
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

Antaios

Quote from: tgbps4 on June 19, 2017, 10:40:23 PM
He also updated the Work Tab, he forgot to update the post...

WorkTab for a17 is in prerelease, the releases on github are for people willing to risk gamebreaking bugs or looking to help test. That's why Fluffy hasn't updated the first post, worktab isn't finished for a17 yet.

I assume relations is in a similar position, its probably mostly untested. Though the steam release could indicate otherwise, I'm sure Fluffy will update the OP when he has time and feels it appropriate.

rambo

Fluffy do you know the cause of the problem of the production and export and import tab not apearing?

Ashardalon411

Fluffy (l2032)

hey guys, I've been busy, so sorry for the late response.

Relations Tab is ready for A17, I just forgot to update the front page here (good guess, undeadbanana).

Work Tab is pretty much ready, all of the main features are in (detailed priorities, timed priorities) and the save/load mechanics are *much, much* better than the old versions, so hopefully we can drastically cut down on the number of save/load related bugs. I haven't updated this post or put it on steam because I'd like some more time to properly test it, but as the save/load stuff is unlikely to change anymore, it should 1be ok to add it to your games now and update to the release version later.

@rambo; The production and import/export tabs are not appearing because I removed them. I was going to make a separate mod, but falconne has done a great job with his Better Workbench Management mod (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33083.0), implementing all of the features I wanted to do + some more, so I can heartily recommend2 you check that mod out.

@Ashardalon; He's talking about colony manager, you're talking about blueprints ;).

1: I accept no responsibilities for broken save games, etc. Always make a backup, and if you're very attached to your save game, never update/install/remove any mods in an existing save.
2: I have not actually tested or played with that mod, but it looks great from the descriptions and user feedback. The disclaimers in 1 also apply here.

Granspremium

So I downloaded the latest version of work tab from github, but I'm not sure if i'm using it right, if it's a bug or if it's a mod interaction problem.

1. The whole day priorities/time priorities button doesn't seem to do anything? I press it and it switches between the two modes but nothing happens?

2. Sub-priorities keeps resetting (might be because I've been trying to figure out the wholepriorites/timedpriorites thing and pressing that button a lot?). Example I would up-prioritize "refueling" under hauiling to 2 and keep the rest and 3. Check back a day later and everyting is at 2?

What am I doing wrong? Haven't used work tab in the previous alphas, so I have nothing to compare with. Thanks!

BTW, love the work you do Fluffy, absolutely awesome.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Granspremium on June 22, 2017, 12:32:42 PM
So I downloaded the latest version of work tab from github, but I'm not sure if i'm using it right, if it's a bug or if it's a mod interaction problem.

BTW, love the work you do Fluffy, absolutely awesome.

Glad you mentioned this, just realized I am running 4 versions behind on the test release of Work Tab. The question is, do I update, as it is working perfectly right now. I guess so, gotta help test!

And agree, much appreciation and many thanks to you Fluffy! Always wonderful stuff, with not only your own mods, but helping others as well!

Fluffy (l2032)

@Granspremium; You should get a bar on the bottom with time 'slots'. You can select these to set priorities for only those times. The video in the first post shows this in action for older versions of the mod. The principle is exactly the same for the current version, but many of the UI hints/clues/tooltips are still missing (work in progress and all...).

As for individual jobs resetting, that should never happen as a result of this mod alone. I've had some scattered reports that other mods might be manipulating priorities (something about prioritizing certain jobs), which would cause the detailed jobs to essentially reset, as these mods would not be aware of the detailed priorities. I'd appreciate it if you could send me your modlist, maybe I can isolate the culprit.

@BlackSmokeDMax; I'm fairly sure the save/load mechanics haven't changed over the last few versions, so upgrading should be save. Any feedback is always appreciated! Ofcourse, the usual disclaimers apply - if you want to be sure to keep your save game, make a backup.

BlackSmokeDMax

Not sure if I am having a problem or not. Don't remember seeing the box under my 3rd pawn in previous versions. Is that an error, a problem on my end, or something else entirely?

Version is 0.17.0.6

TA1980

Dear Fluffy,

I seem to have the same issue as BlackSmokeDMax. There is just an empty bar/line at the bottom.

Regards

lperkins2

That bar is where the time stuff will go, but didn't quite make the release version.  The latest master on github has it working properly.  But I can't figure out how to set the detailed priorities.