[WIP] Britnoth's experiments thus far

Started by Britnoth, December 16, 2015, 12:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debbonair

Can anyone with the haul/clean version of workflex upload it somewhere and post a link please?

tonsrd

join the rimword discord if u wanna poke a mod maker ,

or watch rimword live on twitch and speak to brit in chat :) brit hangs out in ( disnof ) chat a few times

Debbonair

I do use Discord for D&D, what's the server info?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Debbonair on October 09, 2017, 04:25:41 AM
I do use Discord for D&D, what's the server info?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=27941.0

There is also a modders only discord server, different from the modders channel on this public Rimworld server. (Believe you need to be a modder to get an invite to that modders only server)

Alenerel

WorkFlex sounds like a very good idea for haulers and cleaners, but for everything else its a nuisance. Could you make so it only works for hauling and cleaning?

Debbonair

He DID make a version for haul/clean only if you'd read the rest of the topic. problem is that some idiot admin deleted the link for it and I been trying for a few weeks to contact him for another link. I was told to join discord and message him, but he isn't on there. I found someone else on it who talks to him on twitch and asked if he'd ask brit to update this topic next time he talks to him. He said he would, but that was over a week ago...

Britnoth

Quote from: Britnoth on July 25, 2017, 07:43:59 AM
[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

What the hell. It was less than 2 months old and a18 is still not even released.  >:(

Sorry for no reply, hadn't checked this forum in a bit and have had no messages either...

(still for a17)

Edit:
Quote from: Kalre on October 05, 2017, 01:30:06 PM
Shameless bump, something like Phoebe Chillax but with the raid sizes of Pandora Dark ? :(

You can edit the values under StorytellerCompProperties_ThreatCycle_Pandora_Dark in the storyteller def to use the same numbers as Phoebe, rather than Cassandra.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Kalre

Hopefully we get an updated soon for our beloved mods :)

Also thanks for the info !

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Kalre

Britnoth

Quote from: Kalre on November 19, 2017, 09:54:22 AM
pandora where ;_;

In our hearts. Also after the UI related ones are updated.  ;)

Kalre

Synchrotron