Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kegereneku

Wish granted, you see one. You then die second later crushed by an asteroid.

I wish you all a merry Christmas.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

catter

Wish is granted, but now I am married to Christie Mass and never had such a good life afterward.

I wish that a guardian angel would save my life before I jump off the bridge of a small town in the 1940's.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, in 1940 as you were walking on the bridge of a small town a guardian angel come and save you from an accident, however it cost its life and you fall into a deep depression, leading you to jump off the bridge to your death after that.

I wish I had an infinite supply of Stollen cake without any corruption typically associated with wishing for edible thing.
;D
-------
Write an Event

Names are for the Weak

Wish (partially) granted! Unfortunately, due to one of the rules of the game requiring that you cannot wish for an incorruptible wish, that part of your request is not granted. You are, however, given an infinite supply of Stollen cake, whatever that is. The sheer amount of cakes quickly collapse into several black holes, which destroys the entire universe as we know it before the black holes themselves congeal into even bigger black holes for the rest of eternity.

I wish I could see as many colors as a mantis shrimp can.

catter

Granted, you now-

Hey where did you go? Oh, you are now a mantis shrimp, and food for that fish over there...
It's too bad though, you must be seeing so many wonderful colors.

I wish that I never existed.

gipothegip

Granted, you don't exist, in this universe anyway. You still exist in an alternate reality, and it isn't any better.

I wish I had a theme song.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

RyanRim

Granted, the theme song is "Barbie Girl"

I wish my life would have goals

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Kegereneku

Wish granted, however whoever set your goals had Japanese RPG and pay2win in mind, your goals in life are now:
- To make 1000 (good) friendship
- Enter the top 1000 of the wealthiest persons in the world
- Marry with someone
- Have a son and a daughter
- Get grand-son and grand-daughter
- Live 100 years
- Explore 10% of every landmass of Earth
- Collect every... **roll for random hobby** ...Pepsi can model
- Never ever corrupt someone's wish in your life

I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR !
-------
Write an Event

catter

Wish granted, we all have a happy new year. However, this entails us getting very drunk and then crashing into something while DUI. It was fun, until we died.

I wish that I could transport myself across dimensions of any type.

Bastobasto

Wish granted, but each time you transport, 5 of your most loved ones die in a machiavellic, long and cruel death and you lose a limb each time to repay the transportation.

I wish that I could make my friends buy rimworld.

grrizo

Quote from: Bastobasto on January 21, 2018, 10:46:03 AM
Wish granted, but each time you transport, 5 of your most loved ones die in a machiavellic, long and cruel death and you lose a limb each time to repay the transportation.

I wish that I could make my friends buy rimworld.
Granted. Your friends buy Rimworld... and they like it! Actually, they like it so much that they fell in addiction to it. Sadly, they didn't stop playing at any time, even for eat or drink. They're all dead now.

I wish I could play the bass guitar properly.
Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.

catter

Granted, but in order to do so you have to first think and act like a bass guitar. This slowly makes you figure out how to play the base guitar, but you also loose your sanity causing you to be locked in a rubber room for a while. Inside this rubber room are rats. Because you are in the mindset of a base guitar and know that rats have a tendency to chew at guitar strings you hate the rats and they make you crazy. However you were crazy once before, they locked you in a rubber room. There were rats. Rats, you hate rats; rats make you crazy. Crazy, you were crazy once. They locked you in a rubber room. There were rats...

I wish to know what a machiavellic is so that I can destroy it whenever it takes my friends and loved ones.

Bastobasto

Granted, but you now realize that machiavellic is a adjective that come from the poet Machiavel and not a real angery force. You feel dumb and go suicide yourself due to that.

I wish to be able to eat with my feets

catter

Granted, and now as you walk you taste the ground (which is very disgusting) or your socks or what ever your feet are touching.

Oh, you wanted a different outcome? Ok...

Granted, you now can use your feet for eating with. However, you transfer what ever you walked on or in to your food. Good luck with all those germs and bacteria that live on your feet!

I wish for a new reason to do more work.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, your new reason to do more work is that if you don't the slave driver will whip you again and not feed you again.

I wish for the sun to rise tomorrow as it always did (just in case it don't).
-------
Write an Event