[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Zeta Omega on August 22, 2014, 09:55:46 PM
So many guns...so many choices.....What would you say is the best long range weapon in terms or cooldown, aim, damage, and accuracy?

It is on you and your tactics.  :)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Zeta Omega on August 22, 2014, 09:55:46 PM
So many guns...so many choices.....What would you say is the best long range weapon in terms or cooldown, aim, damage, and accuracy?

The best guns right now are these:
1. M4A1 Pulse Rifle
2. RPD
3. PK
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

StalkerCZ

Finalizacion of TacVest in camo vz.95 AČR. Here is some pic. Now trying to get to game and testing  it. I add here some pic later.  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Evul

That is sexy!
Have you manage to make them wearable in game or do you need help? :)

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Evul on August 23, 2014, 07:36:31 AM
That is sexy!
Have you manage to make them wearable in game or do you need help? :)

I think i know how work wearing stuf in def xml i read it .. but you could help me .. i send you email .. :) it will be faster ..  :-*
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

StalkerCZ

Quote from: StalkerCZ on August 23, 2014, 07:35:23 AM
Finalizacion of TacVest in camo vz.95 AČR. Here is some pic. Now trying to get to game and testing  it. I add here some pic later.  ;D

Here are first looks in game ..

Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Evul

You have the temple of the armor now so you can easily copy paste change name etc.

StalkerCZ

Hi all .. there are some Rig Vest in various camo  :o i also do some pic in game ..

Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

minami26

Hello guys, have you checked the damage for the Handcannon, m79 launcher and RPG7 they do little damage.
I think you might need to set a <BaseDamage> something in the projectile def for these weapons.

Evul

I think they do the normal explosion damage? or am i wrong?

StalkerCZ

:o Hi all. there is first implant the Rig vest in some variation of cammo in game look :) Real thanx to : James, Milo, Christian, Sautereau for modeling :)  :o

Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Iwillbenicetou

I don't know about you guys, but I personally dislike the red. Maybe tone it down a bit.

( Tchey )

I enjoy this mod but i find it a bit overwhelming. It's painful to check every weapons one by one when you do not know the game or IRL weapons. Still i enjoy playing with it.

Also, in my current game i have a Crematorium to burn bodies and apparel. Is it possible to get something to burn weapons too ? After a while it's quickly "too much weapons", unwanted, and weapon dealers don't have enough solver to buy them all.

Thank you.

Iwillbenicetou

You can craft them down (maybe, but definitely eventually) with Haplo's workstations mod into metal :D. Now you have infinite defenses. When your defense get destroyed, you can fix them up using their weapons!

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 25, 2014, 01:00:11 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I personally dislike the red. Maybe tone it down a bit.

It is now only prototype.. basic pattern will be Olive, Grey, Urban, Desert, Woodland .. other pattern will be only if people want them.  ;D
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3