[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

I think black-grayish should belong to the standard camo list :)

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Evul on August 26, 2014, 09:15:34 AM
I think black-grayish should belong to the standard camo list :)

yes .. it will be .. because total black is realy hard to wiev lines  :D
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Damien Hart

Why do a lot of the primitive weapons use the bullet damageDef?

Evul

Quote from: Damien Hart on August 26, 2014, 01:09:59 PM
Why do a lot of the primitive weapons use the bullet damageDef?

haha! Thats a bug from our part.
Never noticed this! Well add it to our bug tracker. :)

Thx for pointing it out. :)

BUG:
0000301: Tribal Weapons, blunt and melee class weapons use wrong DamageTypeDef

Ptolisgoodguy

I have a game breaking glitch for this mod which has already been listed on the website.

Sorry if this is wrong place to say about it and I know it takes time.
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

Evul

Can you upload the output_log to the bug on the mantis?
It is located: ...RimWorld532Win\RimWorld532Win_Data\output_log.txt

0000300: Can not load extended bullet

Ptolisgoodguy

I have gone into the folder but there isn't an output log txt folder
is it one of those hidden folder types that I haven't revealed yet similar to appdata

Evul

Start the game go in to options tjeck the development tool/mode(Don't Remember the exact name). Load the mod and go the the folder mentioned and se if you find the file :)

Ptolisgoodguy

Still not there. what am I doing wrong I loaded up the mod with developer mode on and the one below it and I also checked the log input thing in the eye at the top of the screen. The only thing extra was a huge amount of white log posts about 3 lines long repeating just with a different number at the beginning e.g. 13ms, 9ms, 21ms so on and so forth. is that what you want because here still isn't an output log txt file  :-[

valkyrie

I don't suppose there's a sounds pack or something for the weapons, I love all the different ones and how each is unique but id love them to not all sound the same, any chance you could incorporate sounds to them somehow :)?

Iwillbenicetou

1. There is already custom sounds for some of them.
2. That will require tons of work as there is almost 100 guns in it.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Evul

We have a costum sound mod that have not been released. I can poke stalker about it.

Evul

Quote from: Ptolisgoodguy on August 27, 2014, 06:53:38 AM
Still not there. what am I doing wrong I loaded up the mod with developer mode on and the one below it and I also checked the log input thing in the eye at the top of the screen. The only thing extra was a huge amount of white log posts about 3 lines long repeating just with a different number at the beginning e.g. 13ms, 9ms, 21ms so on and so forth. is that what you want because here still isn't an output log txt file  :-[

Try reinstalling the game and re-download the mod might be so.thing wrong somewhere.

mrofa

Quote from: Ptolisgoodguy on August 27, 2014, 06:53:38 AM

Could you tell the message of error or do a screenshot ?
All i do is clutter all around.

Evul

Also that is even better xD (why did I never think of that O.o)