[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Dan85

I loaded it up with Alpha 7 and it looks like the Glock 19 and Enfield textures are missing? A big red X in a box.

Evul

I am working on a alpha 7 support :) and yes melee weapons will be made. :)
Slow process cause of the huge change in the xml files. Also I gona take a look at Regexes and se if I can speed up the process.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Evul on October 02, 2014, 01:51:26 AM
I am working on a alpha 7 support :) and yes melee weapons will be made. :)
Slow process cause of the huge change in the xml files. Also I gona take a look at Regexes and se if I can speed up the process.

EVUL!!! NOOOOO!!!!

Quote from: Jamie Zawinski
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use regular expressions."
Now they have two problems.

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Evul

Lol then it will take time :P
Unless someone wants to help out fixing the version compatibility. :)

Viperlol

Well Evul if you want me to make any textures for weapons again, feel free to ask me :P
When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

Evul

I need to implement the one I have not first ^^ been busy until now :P
But first things first I need help with the XML files. I have a template if people whant to help out.

Felime

Quote from: Evul on October 02, 2014, 06:30:21 AM
I need to implement the one I have not first ^^ been busy until now :P
But first things first I need help with the XML files. I have a template if people whant to help out.

Toss it up! I can probably throw an hour at it or something.

Evul

Will post it in approximately 4-5 hours. Currently at work :)

Sooner535

mmmm melee weapons lol. In all honesty I would actually love to help, the only experience I have modding however is installing them, editing the defs for storytellers and incidents, and changing IDs in minecraft >.< I fear I would be fairly useless.

Evul

Well we pimrity much only copy paste and make a picture :P

Sooner535

How would I make the sprite though? What program? I would as I said be more than happy to offer any services lol or heck even try my hand at making a mod that could run alongside yours (Project Pointythings lol)

eatKenny

it's time...can you make lightsaber as the ultimate meele weapon? ::)

very rare and expensive, but we love it, because it deals great dmg and looks COOL ::)

i'm thinking like 100+ dmg per hit, like one hit one kill or incapacity(since legs or arms are more easily to cut off).

imagen 20 heavily armed "jedi"(all jogger, brawler, bloodlust and masochist ::)) run into thousends of tribes...leaves legs and arms all over the place and walk away with 900% mood ::)

Iwillbenicetou

And have a chance to deflect the bullets/arrows!
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!