[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felime

It happeninged!

*jazzhands*

Editing in a quote for the new page:
Quote from: Evul on October 15, 2014, 12:19:58 PM

Project Armory Version 2.15 is for alpha 7 is here!

RimWorld, Project Armory for alpha 7 is finally here! The mayor thing in this update is that the mod is now ported to RimWorld Alpha 7. But there are also some small changes and balancing fixes. I will also welcome Felime to our development team!

Download:

(as normal some of the mirrors are slow.)

Arm yourself and Defend the Colony!

Evul

Quote from: Felime on October 15, 2014, 12:24:20 PMEditing in a quote for the new page:
Quote from: Evul on October 15, 2014, 12:19:58 PM

Project Armory Version 2.15 is for alpha 7 is here!

RimWorld, Project Armory for alpha 7 is finally here! The mayor thing in this update is that the mod is now ported to RimWorld Alpha 7. But there are also some small changes and balancing fixes. I will also welcome Felime to our development team!

Download:

(as normal some of the mirrors are slow.)

Arm yourself and Defend the Colony!

Good :)

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

MelanisticAlbino

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT FINALLY HAPPENED YEEEEES!

Tack så mycket Evul!

(Thanks a lot Evul)

Now I only need realistic weapons and superior crafting...

Evul

Evul

Known Issue: 0000315: Mauser C96 is named M2 Browning

Minato

Kolljak

( ͡-- ͜ʖ ͡--) much death will happen ( ͡-- ͜ʖ ͡--)

Felime

Gonna recommend everyone pass on the equipment rack download, I think Evul uploaded the wrong file, and it fiddles around with pawndefs which can conflict with other mods.
Should be fixed.

Evul

Quote from: Felime on October 15, 2014, 05:19:21 PM
Gonna recommend everyone pass on the equipment rack download, I think Evul uploaded the wrong file, and it fiddles around with pawndefs which can conflict with other mods.
Should be fixed.
It is fixed now... lol

On a another note O.O
We are on 90 on the top 100 popularity list on ModDB. (and RimWorld are on 41.)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Xentor

The Mod is nice, but it has one giant problem. (Not the mod special, more a general problem)
The Weaponsrack, is in default all weapons unmarked.
What means, when you build one, you must click eatch weapon (in the storing menu of eatch rack) that the colonists use them.

Felime

The default starts with them checked. If you prefer that, then just don't install the rack mod and it's not a problem at all. Alpha 8 appears to have checkall/checknone functionality for racks, so this won't be an issue in a few weeks.

The rack mod is basically there so you can chose specific weapons to put in your armory, and put the ones you don't want in a heap to sell off.
With the mod, you don't check every weapon, you check a single weapon you have in a stockpile and want in your armory.

Evul

Currently we have no good way of handeling it I'm afraid.
But I prefer the uncheched version, cause I rarely have weapon in stock. And if I have that it's the same weapon and I use it for decoration.

Kolljak

Its pure lazyness i just select what guns i want to go in each rach anyways usualy got assault rifle gernades and rpg's + miniguns anyways. ... someone complaining about clicking... in a video game.. Whats this world coming to evul.

Evul

Haha I made the mod to avoid klicking like a maniac xD