[A17] [All Helpful Bots Mods] Realistic Darkness [&Lighter V]

Started by Helpful Bot, August 10, 2016, 03:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should eclipses be more of a scary negative event where it becomes the darkest type of event/weather?

Yes, Eclipses should be the darkest event/weather
Yes, eclipses should be slightly darker than night
(This means no change) No, eclipses should be as dark as a normal clear night
No, eclipses should be slightly lighter than a normal clear night
No, eclipses should be only 30% darker than normal DAYlight

Beathrus

Quote from: Headshotkill on December 30, 2016, 01:20:56 PM
I've looked all throughout this thread but can't find any download links for A16 version, can you maybe send them to me in a PM?

No A16 update as of yet, sadly. :/

Headshotkill

Quote from: Beathrus on December 31, 2016, 02:17:25 AM
I've looked all throughout this thread but can't find any download links for A16 version, can you maybe send them to me in a PM?

There is one on Steam, but I want a forum link.

Beathrus

Quote from: Headshotkill on December 31, 2016, 02:47:33 AM
Quote from: Beathrus on December 31, 2016, 02:17:25 AM

There is one on Steam, but I want a forum link.

There is no forum link. :/

Komyets

<Bump?>

Has this been updated yet? Forest Density and Realistic Darkness are almost a must-have for me. Will they work by just changing the Target version or has A16 changed too drastically for that?

Komyets

GiantSpaceHamster

A full solar eclipse on Earth is less dark than night. It would feel weird to me if this mod did it differently.

joaonunes

For those who want the A16 version but don't use steam:
Go to Hardcore SK Project, download the mod and put only the Darkness-SK folder into your mods folder. It should work just like that.
Just a workaround while he does not update the mod in the forums
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Madpizzaboy

Quote from: joaonunes on January 13, 2017, 05:52:56 AM
Go to Hardcore SK Project, download the mod and put only the Darkness-SK folder into your mods folder. It should work just like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXJvOJNUlCs&ab_channel=LeandroLopes

joaonunes

Quote from: Madpizzaboy on January 13, 2017, 07:26:36 AM
Quote from: joaonunes on January 13, 2017, 05:52:56 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXJvOJNUlCs&ab_channel=LeandroLopes

xDD I saw so much people struggling to get the latest version of this mod I had to help :P
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Komyets

Realistic Darkness was actually easy to work around into A16, all that had to be done was to change the Target Version, and its done.

What I am interested on is Increased Forest Density, which throws an error when changing the Target Version. It seems to be incompatible, saddly. I think it makes sense since A16 modifies world generation a bit with the addition of Raidable faction bases.

If someone could upload the standalone versions of Increased Forest Density mods for Non-Steam users, I'd highly appreciate it.

The K

Quote from: Komyets on January 14, 2017, 05:00:59 PM
If someone could upload the standalone versions of Increased Forest Density mods for Non-Steam users, I'd highly appreciate it.
Helpful has said he would upload the mods here, but he has too much going on right now. Anyways here are all of the A16 versions of both mods, for now. I've removed the preview images to allow upload.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Komyets

Thank you very much! And Sorry, I had no idea Helpful was so busy.

Helpful Bot

Okay guys, before I upload A17 on here be aware. IF YOU WANT ME TO SEE A COMMENT, PUT IT ON STEAM WORKSHOP OR SEND ME A MESSAGE. Its not that I won't check here, its that i'm not likely to. Anyways, without further do, I'll be plaing the updated versions here in a few moments.

kaptain_kavern