[A16-B18] BaconBits' Mods ~ Updated to B18 ~11/30/17

Started by BaconBits, September 03, 2016, 07:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaconBits

Ok, the Mamufflo and Alpha Muffalo updates complete this list. Hope you enjoy and if you have any issues let me know.

Tanelorn

A17, I LOVE YOU! These are some of my favorite must have mods.

However, PLEASE add a "turn off" option for the wood fireplaces, as they continue to burn in summer and consume resources.

BaconBits

@Tanelorn...Making the fueled fireplace flick-able won't work. The only way I know of is to just forbid it from interaction.

Tanelorn

Quote from: BaconBits on June 17, 2017, 07:39:11 PM
@Tanelorn...Making the fueled fireplace flick-able won't work. The only way I know of is to just forbid it from interaction.

Actually forbidding it is fine (although I don't want to see the giant X all summer). I don't remember seeing a forbid option. I am using a mod that lets you uninstall everything so that's my current solution (but not realistic for a fireplace).

asquirrel

Hi Baconbits!

I installed your Alpha Muffalo mod and it seems to be invisible. Could you help me troubleshot this? :)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

BaconBits

yeah, I'm currently working on a fix. Thanks for the feedback.  :)

dismar

Oh Bacon no need for a separate version for my Vegetable Garden. I have a patch that automatically adds silage if your mod is loaded with mine.

Cheers.

BaconBits

Fireplace is now forbiddable

Alpha Muffalo fixed. They should spawn normally with working textures.

Animal Feed Trough for Vegetable Garden is now discontinued.

A Big shout out to  ~ dismar ~ for patching V.G. to add silage to the feed trough.

Tanelorn

Quote from: BaconBits on June 28, 2017, 08:29:51 PM
Fireplace is now forbiddable

Yay!

Also, if possible, the wall torch needs to be a permanent fixture. Currently if you don't refuel them, they disappear. 5 steel down the drain per torch.

desert

Are the wall torches meant to block an entire square? The images in the main post suggest that squares with wall torches are still passable to pawns and zoneable for items.

Tanelorn

Quote from: desert on July 11, 2017, 04:42:00 PM
Are the wall torches meant to block an entire square? The images in the main post suggest that squares with wall torches are still passable to pawns and zoneable for items.
They take up a space.

desert

Did they not in the past? If they take up a space, at least for my play they are not a useful alternative to the standing lamp once its power usage is adjusted.

Der Failer

Barn Stall
Small bug i just noticed, your barn stall still uses "WorkToMake" instead of "WorkToBuild" and is therefore build in one tick.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

rwulf

Quick question - are the alpha muffalo and mamuffalo compatible with A Dog Said?

IWannaChaos

From what I can see, the Mamuffalo has carrying capacity (300) but it's info doesn't have Pack Animal - Yes like muffalo and other pack animals. Also the tusks seems overly valuable, almost as much as Thrumbo horns but they come from animals that are a lot less rare and tough. Overall a good mod though.