[A16-B18] BaconBits' Mods ~ Updated to B18 ~11/30/17

Started by BaconBits, September 03, 2016, 07:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sefiriot

Hey Bacon! Not sure if you're around right now, but will your mods get an update to B18? Thanks!

kaptain_kavern

If he doesn't shows up, I will do the update, like previous time, no problems

kaptain_kavern

Sefiriot

Malaras

Quote from: BaconBits on November 20, 2017, 05:59:00 PM
Updates in progress

I've Updated your Trough and Stall if you would like them?

BaconBits

@kaptain_kavern: You're welcome bud. ;D

Updates Complete!!!   :P

Iusticia

Thanks for update, makes my colonist's homes have a more 'homier' feeling.

I noticed a bug (or feature): the fueled fireplace's don't require fuel, to heat a room, beyond the first refueling.

Cheers

avyjeha

Quote from: BaconBits on September 03, 2016, 07:27:43 PM

Description:
Genetically engineered as part of a Prehistoric Revival Experiment, the Mamuffalo is a  VERY large herding herbivore and peaceful unless disturbed like it's cousin the Muffalo. While somewhat coarse, mamuffalo wool's long fibres make it very strong and provides very good insulation. Wool clothes can keep the body warm even in extreme conditions.

Mamuffalo can be kept like other farm animals.
They produce wool and the females are milkable.
Tusks drop when butchering.
They are also fully trainable.

When adding Mamuffalo to a saved game, you have to manually add all parts of the Mamuffalo to their corresponding storage areas.

With Pack Mamuffalo
Requested by: skullywag

Author
BaconBits
A17 Update by KapTaiN_KaVerN

Credits
mrofa
Graphics for the Mamuffalo were freely given and found here:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2390.150

Download
Mamuffalo V1.04 A17
Download
Mamuffalo V1.04 B18

V1.04
Updated to B18

------------------------------------------

V1.04
Updated to A17 by KapTaiN_KaVerN

------------------------------------------

V1.04
-Fixed "defaultCooldownTime"
-Minor bug fixes

--------------------------------

V1.03
-A16 Update

V1.02
-Now with Pack Mamuffalo
-Added to ice sheet biome
-More minor bug fixes

V1.01
-Fixed Tusks not dropping
-Fixed training issue

------------------

V1.00
-Initial Release

hello Bacon, i really love this mod because finally i can have an OP muffalo. but I encountered a problem, my muffs cannot carry weight when i form a caravan, i wonder why? :( here's the pict

Canute

Quotehello Bacon, i really love this mod because finally i can have an OP muffalo. but I encountered a problem, my muffs cannot carry weight when i form a caravan, i wonder why? :( here's the pict
Do you use other animal mods ?
Did you try to move that mod at the end of the modlist ?

Edit:
Hmm when these Mamuffalo got some white stripes, i would call it Baconmuffalo.:-)

Harry_Dicks

Is there a way to make the barn stall accept 4 small animals? As it is now, only the 2 front spots are being used. With my large overcrowded barn, it would make more since right now to use the vanilla animal beds, sense I can get 4 of them instead of 2 in the same space. But I really like the barn stalls and want to keep using them! (and I probably won't swap them out just for the aesthetics...) Is there anything that could be done? Thanks! :)

Tanelorn

BaconBits, please consider the following improvements:

1. Fireplaces. Fireplaces continue to burn and consume fuel even in summer in the heat. Please implement an option to stop fueling / burning like the switch used for other items.

2. Wall torches. Even though they use steel, if they run out of fuel they disappear like regular torches. Please make wall torches permanent fixtures.