[A17] Crystalloid ~ Crystalline Humanoid Race V2.1 (Updated 10/08)

Started by AtomicRavioli, October 15, 2016, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Call me Arty

Quote from: Modraneth on December 30, 2017, 06:35:13 AM
Quote from: Call me Arty on December 29, 2017, 05:07:22 AM
Quote from: Modraneth on December 26, 2017, 05:08:43 AM
when we will see a B18 version for no steam users?

I log onto Ludeon Forums. I click "show new replies to your posts." It's the Crystalloid mod. Finally, an update! Only to find that it's another person asking for an update. That's an unfair rollercoaster of emotions.

shame on me  :-X

Sorry, I was kinda harsh. I was just really excited thinking that there was an update.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

beeeboop

Harry_Dicks

I hope no one minds me posting this link, but here is B18 version. Can't find the extra patches for it, though. But the OP says that they didn't care if people used their XML, so I'm thinking this isn't too big of a deal. Either way, there is no ill will behind the link being posted.

http://lttlword.ru/download/rimworld/Mods/Crystalloid/B18/Crystalloid.zip

Call me Arty

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on March 02, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
I hope no one minds me posting this link, but here is B18 version. Can't find the extra patches for it, though. But the OP says that they didn't care if people used their XML, so I'm thinking this isn't too big of a deal. Either way, there is no ill will behind the link being posted.

http://lttlword.ru/download/rimworld/Mods/Crystalloid/B18/Crystalloid.zip

Any idea if there's an EPOE patch or an easy way to make one? It's a must-have for me, and I've been holding-off until it released.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

asquirrel

Thanks Harry for posting this.  It would be great if there was an EPOE mod for this as well as DEsurgeries, but I'll take what I can get at this point.  I miss beating the stuffing out of the Crystalloids, even though they can be a real challenge. Plus, having one on your side with their psionics is a plus.   Edit - do you know if this will work with an existing game?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: asquirrel on March 02, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
Thanks Harry for posting this. -snip- Edit - do you know if this will work with an existing game?
No problem! Also, if you want to add them to an existing game, then I think it will work but you will need to use the "Faction Discovery" mod by Kiame. As always, make backups of your saves, and give it a shot! I haven't done it myself, but I think it should be very doable :)