[B18] TiberiumRim v1.7 - A Command & Conquer Mod for RimWorld

Started by Telefonmast, December 29, 2016, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubolek01

Quote from: Heni on November 19, 2017, 09:19:54 PM
I forgot one blossom three... after look at one time i saw a lot of map terrain cover with tiberium, i try to put fire but dont work... how i resolve that problem? (forgot to say that this is very cool)
Harvest it, or just move out. If it's more than 25% of map, no way to clean it before late game.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

getfreur

or just join the tiberium world, i let the entire map become tiberium and it was glorious, no enemys can arrive in your position, no murderer squirels or fire.

kubolek01

Quote from: getfreur on November 20, 2017, 06:50:12 PM
or just join the tiberium world, i let the entire map become tiberium and it was glorious, no enemys can arrive in your position, no murderer squirels or fire.
Just pray noone will stumble into Green on his own. Or rush Tiberblock tech ;)
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Canute

Or tiberium aliens arrive.
Isn't tiberium the 2. phase of mechanoid terraforming ? :-)

getfreur

man you telled that and 2 scrin activate ships arrive on the map, i'm dead meat.

Canute

Arn't these the ones that give power ?
Just build walls around them, so noone damage them, and connect them to your powernetwork ! :-)

Telefonmast

Quote from: Canute on November 21, 2017, 09:20:56 AM
Just build walls around them, so noone damage them, and connect them to your powernetwork ! :-)

Guess it looks like I gotta fix that exploit ;P
Telefonmast - Ready to give you good phone connection!
- My mod project

getfreur

it's a idea but always i get beaten by the scrin, i will let then there and make some GDI turrents in that direction, i have enough of shock troopers for 3 runs.

getfreur

i was playing the new rimworld build with this mod and i happen too see that the tiberium and veins growth have increase, 3 day and the blue tiberium have already take a 1/6 of the map, but i'm playing in a location with no winter.

Vaperius

Quote from: Telefonmast on November 21, 2017, 10:56:54 AM
Quote from: Canute on November 21, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

Guess it looks like I gotta fix that exploit ;P

You could make them behave like a hive. Spawning a small number of scrin everyday in-exchange for that power and also making it more likely that scrin active ship events will fire as long as its on the map.
I remain Vigilant.

Darkfirephoenix

I love me the Tiberium pods from the Blossom tree, it can easily blocked via stone floors (like it was ingame)

Also sidenote Telefonmast: Rimworld is BETA now, not ALPHA :D

getfreur

i have a question about the tiberium chunks, in the description tells that it become tiberium crystals after some time, we all know that tiberium crystals expand making more tiberium, so i want to know if i haul tiberium chunks with my colonists to a new region, put the chunk in a area and then put sonic barries making a perimeter, would be created a controled tiberium field for my use without destroy the area?

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: getfreur on November 24, 2017, 04:35:58 PM
i have a question about the tiberium chunks, in the description tells that it become tiberium crystals after some time, we all know that tiberium crystals expand making more tiberium, so i want to know if i haul tiberium chunks with my colonists to a new region, put the chunk in a area and then put sonic barries making a perimeter, would be created a controled tiberium field for my use without destroy the area?
Yes you can make controlled Tiberiumfields with that. Tho the chunks can take a really long time to break down and spawn crystals, once they naturally break down they spawn the soil and a crystal of the kind they were.
Be carefull tho: Green Tiberium chunks can be made from Tiberium pods and green Tiberium crystals and WILL spawn green tiberium crystal soil.
The difference between pods and the crystal is that pods DON'T SPREAD ON STONE/DON'T DAMAGE WALLS so it is far easier to contain just via placing stone floor around that field. (crystal spreads over it tho, so keep that in mind)

Canute

Ahh that would be a good way to infect geysir with the proper tiberium and place a Tiberium harvester (or how i was called, i don't remember) on these geysir.

Imca

Will Tiberium crystals spread outside there field or do they behave like in command and conquer 3?

Is there any way to revert Tiberium dirt/rock to normal dirt/rock?

And what is the best way to get your own controlled field running?

Sorry.